[Format tweaked from Agneza's, which was earlier taken from Mobbu]
- - - - -
STARTS: NOW! Gogogo!
ENDS: 4th February @ 12 PM PST (That means Noon!)
- - - - -
These breedings have been covered by Questline Charity!
So no trades need to be sent my way. Tips will be accepted, but by absolutely no means expected <3
>>> SLOTS (5 Slots) <<<
I will be rolling in this order, first one first, etc.
Make sure to include the categories that your pair is eligible for in your form if you are not using the form I am providing you. I won't know if your pair is RP qualified unless you tell me so, so unless you tell me they are they will not make it to their list. Same goes for unedit, and LL.
- 1 LL -- Any pair that has had at least 20 (logged) unsuccessful attempts at breeding before this raffle.
1 RPed -- Any pair that has been added to the RP'ed list, I need a link to it! (disclaimer: If you are not already on the list, Niss will be checking the applicants BUT we do not guarantee anything that is submitted any later than Monday at 10AM MST. That is when she is doing her last guaranteed check, so if you post after that it is NOT guaranteed that you will be qualified.)
1 Breeding Newbie -- Any pair who's owners have never won a breeding before. BOTH owners must never have won a breeding before. (In the case of co-owns, anyone that is guaranteed a basket must be a breeding newbie, so if one of the co-owners has won breedings before but is struck out therefore not getting a basket, then that couple is considered a breeding newbie. If ANY of the co-owners have gotten a breeding before and are getting a basket from this breeding, this pair is not considered a breeding newbie pair.)
2 Open -- Any and all pairs will be entered on this list.
A fun Valentine's Gift
For any couple that wins one of these slots, I will be offering them an opportunity to describe a small trinket that the couple may have shared for Valentine's day.
Perhaps your stallion gave his mare a rose to show his love, or she gave him a nice ribbon to show off that amazing rack of antlers of his.
And after parading said item around for the day, these couples decided to hold onto this item and hand it off to their brand new baskets to remind them of that romantic day.
In any case, what you describe will be made into an accessory that I can apply to any or all of the offspring on their adult form. I'll tweak them a little to make them sliiiiightly different on each baby, for example placing it elsewhere or tinging it a slightly different color, at my discretion.
Think of it as a small gift from me to these new offspring in the spirit of love.
Keep in mind, it will be entirely optional, and will only be something offered to those of you that win this raffle (so those 5 slots I mentioned above).
After winners are drawn I will have a form for the winning couples to fill out and PM to me at some point during their kids' growth.
I will not need it right away, so this will give the winners both the opportunity to talk it over amongst themselves and if they wanted to, to wait until they see what gender their baskets are to decide what the item could be.
Keep in mind it will be a SMALL accessory; I will provide a cert with and without it; and it can be decided to be put on just one or two or all of the offspring, but it will be the one item tweaked to fit each of the children at my discretion. (So you cannot ask for a ribbon for one and a rose for the other, it's one item you choose and I will custom fit it to each child that you want it for).
>>> THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND AT ALL TIMES!! <<<
- • While I would LOVE it if you used my provided form, I am not going to hold you to it, if you have another one ready, you may use that one instead. BUT make sure you have all the categories that your pair qualifies for in your form, because if they are not present then they will be assumed to not qualify. Categories to include are: Unedited, Low Luck, and RP Qualified.
• Be careful not to enter the same pair two times! Communicate with owners of your Soq's breeding partner before posting a form.
• Be careful that the form you are entering is not an third entry for owner of your Soq's breeding partner. I will not disqualify you for this but your form will be removed from list.
• When entering ancestors in the ''Previous generations'' section in my breedings, you don't need to enter whole family tree just enter those ancestors which you would like to pass some of their traits on to offspring.
>>> RULES <<<
- • Post certed Soqs -- I like seeing the Soqs without having to click every link so please post the image of the cert (or small sized uncert for those who lack certed Soq at the time)
• Names! -- Please provide full names for both the Soq entered and their owners/co-owners
• Entry line! -- I will adore you if you would fill it out but will not hold it against you if you don't.
• Forms -- Please fill out the form correctly. If I manage to spot something wrong I will point it out and you can repost it
• No editing forms/posts! -- Once I put the couple in the main list I will not be re-reading any of the information put. I’ll also be making a mental note of my CC picks as they are entered so I will only go back through them if I got back to scan over any other CC options. If you forget to add an uncert, or need to add/change throwback information, then you are free to edit your post for that. [Rule by Mindsend]
• Mistakes? -- If you need to fix something (be it by my request or your own) post it in thread that you are voiding your first entry to fix a mistake and that you’ll be reposting, so I can edit the list accordingly.
• A Reminder That:Each person can be involved in no more than two pairs in each raffle, and only win two slots per month.
One person MAY now enter both of the couples they are involved with themselves if they need to, but make CERTAIN that couples are not posted twice. Work out ahead of time with your breeding partners who will be responsible for entering in a pair. If they are entered twice, they will be disqualified from that raffle. Furthermore, you must have basket rights to the breeding (and therefore also own or co-own one of the parents) in order to post the breeding. No Proxying.
If you do not have breeding rights to a soquili you co-own, then it does not count towards your two-couple limit, but you may NOT receive a basket from that breeding in any way, shape, or form.
You may only win two breedings per month total (CC or raffled breeding slots. Bribes do not count). If someone wins a breeding raffle slot, then they may only enter one couple for the remainder of the month's raffles.
>>> ENTRY FORM <<<
[b]Entry Line:[/b] Full mother name (Owner) x Full father name (Owner)
[code]Full mother name (Owner) x Full father name (Owner)
[b]Image of mother:[/b]
[img][/img] [url=][ Uncert ][/url]
[b]Image of father:[/b]
[img][/img] [url=][ Uncert ][/url]
[b]Low Luck?: [/b] (Links to 20 unsuccessful tries at breeding raffles not including this one - link to your teepee or journal link list is fine.)
[b]RP Qualified?:[/b] Yes/No and link to post in qualified thread
[b]Breeding Newbie?[/b] Yes/No
[b]Co Ownership?:[/b] (List who isn't getting baskets, AND link to the co-owner agreement)
[b]Teepees:[/b] (While this is not mandatory it would make my life easier if you were able to post links to the teepees of the owners for easy stat checking later on)
[b]Throwbacks?:[/b] (Saying yes gives the colorist a bit more freedom in the breeding. Throwbacks can come from previous generations from the parents, this mean grandparents/etc. For 1st gens this would mean mystery traits. NOTE: Just because you say yes doesn't mean you'll get throwback traits. It only gives the colorist the OK to play around. Nothing more.)
[b]Link to previous Generations:[/b] (If said Yes to Throwbacks please link to all parents (and grandparents/etc, that you would like to pass on traits) NOTE: LINKS ONLY NO IMG TAGGING)
[b]Link to Breeding Agreement:[/b]
Since rules change periodically when the need arises, please make sure you are up to date on everything listed here. THIS IS A NEW BREEDING RULES INFO THREAD!!
Failure to do so will result in disqualification. I am not obligated to inform you if you have broken a rule.
It has been required for both owners to post permission for the breeding in the MATES AND PERMISSION THREAD prior to the close of the raffle in order to be eligible for raffles now, so hopefully everyone has gotten the idea. However, just as a reminder:
UNLESS BOTH PARTIES HAVE POSTED PERMISSION IN THE PERMISSION THREAD (not this one, but the permission thread) BY THE TIME THE RAFFLE CLOSES, THEY ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE RAFFLE AND WILL BE REMOVED. This also includes co-owners; if you co-own a soquili and your agreement involves agreeing on mates or breeding, BOTH co-owners have to have posted permission.
If one of the co-owners of a horse in a pairing is NOT getting baskets from the breeding, please put the co-ownership agreement link in the form in the appropriate place and say who does or does not have breeding rights. We will assume that any pairing submitted without a form counts the breeding toward ALL co-owners. If it's not in the co-ownership agreement, the co-owner forfeiting will need to post here saying as much.
Remember guys if a owner has no rights to this breeding it MEANS NO RIGHTS. Aka, you cannot gift nor co own a basket with the person with no rights, Ala the new rules instated.
Major mistakes that are spotted after winners have been rolled, such as triple-entries into the breeding raffle or lack of permission can result in a nullification of the win. It is in your best interest to spot these ahead of time so that they can be corrected, or extraneous pairs removed instead of nullifying all of your chances.