Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:28 am
User Image

User Image

((A private RP for Rein... do not post ))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:37 am
She couldn't believe it as her feet stepped out into the world she thought she knew. Though still a bit shorter than most, Feena was a full fledged adult Flutter mare. She reveled this day, the instant her hooves would step out into the world with an open mind. The silly things remembered but never lost that flitted back and forth in her thriving mind. Swaying her long luscious tail over the grass she fluttered those huge sparkling wings everyone was so amazed at when she was but a foal. Strangely her necklace grew with her, as did the hair accessories too.

Everything was just right, and then as her eyes swept over the stream in front of her, she looked more enchanting than ever. Now in all her glory, she could search and find all the lost treasures in this land. Not the typical trinkets she'd found as a child, but sparkling treasures waiting in the outskirts for her to find.

Smiling, Feena lowered her head down towards the cool refreshed water and drank deeply. There'd be all the time in the world, for now she was thirsty.

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:50 am
Stepping out of a stream. Why was he in a stream he wondered? The tall stallion known as Yuuri Shibuya shook his head trying to loose most of the glistening droplets that hung to his hair and coat so miserably. Basically he was soaked from head to toe, reminding him of all the plunges in and out of water from his former life. Water seemed to be his guide, causing the stallion to randomly show up in places of god knows what. First had been that puddle and now he was in a stream. Pulling himself out he shook as best he could feeling the blue necklace sway back and forth. "Conrart." he muttered thinking of an old past that would never form and take shape ever again it seemed. He simply accepted his fate as this horse form and didn't think to try and decipher it anymore. He was who he was.

Feeling a little less drenched, he walked slowly down the side of the stream bed. Eyes of a blackened darkness flickered this way and that looking for anything, anyone to talk to, or perhaps ask a few questions perhaps. As he moved along his eyes captured an image almost fantasized than real, a little female with huge a** wings. Yes he emphasized that word that came to mind. She was absolutely beautiful as her appendages shimmered in the sun's light.

Walking slowly, of course he didn't dare frighten her, he wanted to greet this mysterious beauty. "Of course if Wolfram were here, I'd really get an earful." he chuckled to himself.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:12 pm
Feena was just simply enjoying herself with a moment of indulgence, when she heard the soft heavy footfalls of an incoming stallion. Looking once more in the stream she checked to make sure that her appearance hadn't changed since she last looked. When satisfied that it hadn't, she turned to face him as he was approaching. For a moment her breath sucked in sharply for he wore a strange thing much like Edward had when she met him as a foal.

Possessed indeed. The thought amused her to no end that she even remotely thought like that. Edward still probably thinks her nuts for even bringing it up. Oh well that was a long time ago, she had learned better from that experience. Saissis explained the true nature of skinwalkers and their intentions along with why they were to be avoided at all costs. Then the subject of Kalona was addressed and set into place. Neither were to be fully trusted nor were they to be approached or taunted. One's life could hang in the balance if they meddled with things they didn't understand. Best to let sleeping wolves lie and stare at the sunset that held much more beauty.

So she shook that whole thought from her mind, though it remained deeply set so she wouldn't forget. For now Feena was curious of the newcomer and his strange cloths he wore. Such a handsome sort, tall and very muscular. Huge thick feet and feathery wings dipped in black that melted within a coat very similar to her own. Around his neck there hung a striking blue pendent that shimmered when light touched upon it. Mane and tail hung full and heavy with curled ends in a deep black that offset his matching eyes.

Wow. Wonder where he's from?

Shaking her head she smiled at him, "Hello there. What brings you this way on such a beautiful morning?" Feena wanted to make a good impression of course, so why not say something nice.

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:33 pm
Yuuri walked slowly toward her as the little beauty turned to face him. And what a beauty she was too. Slender long legs, perfect form, what more could he ask for in a vision such as she. Gorgeous long flowing green tresses adorned by striking teal colored eyes, as a jade colored pendent hung from her neck. In her tresses she carried strange orange and yellow trappings as the majority of her lower mane was caught within a gorgeous gold barrette adorned with a small ruby. Once again he thought to himself, "She looks like a Princess or something. And damn those wings that sprout from her back are just so awesome."

Wouldn't the others be shocked that he was ogling over a girl right now.

Her voice though that made the tall stallion's ears swivel to catch the sound was light and enchanting, yet it carried a a sense of maturity to it. He in return greeted her back. Beautiful.

"Ah hello err morning to you as well. And it is a lovely morning." Water dripped from his suit making him feel a bit embarrassed. "Now she'll think me to be stupid and not worth her time. Just great Yuuri. Make a good impression, not a bad one".

So now he'd see if she thought him less capable of screaming how pretty she was. Not that he didn't mind saying it to himself anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:08 pm
Well he's not that antisocial at least. Hee hee good start there. Wonder why he was swimming in his cloths? Hmm better ask him since its on my mind. She mused to herself her thoughts though never directly said anything out loud.

"Don't mind me asking this but, why are you soaking wet? I'd think it uncomfortable to stand in such clothing while it was that tight on my body. Not that I don't envy you for such things of course. They're so interesting."

Oh dear had she said way too much in one sitting? She hadn't even breathed her name. For that matter what was his? Couldn't just say hey you and be done with it, now could she.

"Oh the name is Feena. What's yours?" There now she felt more open with asking his name. "I'm a resident adventurer by the way. What is it that you do with your spare time? Hee hee I'd say greeting pretty girls when they encounter them. Am I right?" Now she was just breaking the ice and having fun with it. When Feena was a foal she had a habit of asking a trillion questions getting raised brows and skeptical looks. What could she say really in defense. Feena was curious sort that loved meeting others and making lifelong friends.

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:40 pm
Yuuri grumbled inward within himself he was saying the wrong things to her. She probably was thinking how dumb he was and not to the level her own self stood within. But, for all it was worth she was smiling back at him, talking with a good humor.

"Oh I was ah well" What would he say to not sound stupid. I woke up in the stream. Now that was moronic to tell someone you were another life that just appeared out of nowhere. No that whole theory had to be kept to himself, otherwise she'd think him a bit off his rocker and too far fetched. "I fell in the stream when I hit loose turf. My feet you know are a bit big and tend to crumble the stream banks quite easily. I just happened to slip in a rather deep area, not realizing it." So he was telling a little fib, she might actually believe it... hopefully anyway.

Now the fact she envied his clothing was a bit of a chuckle. At least someone liked it. To him it was rather tight and overbearing, not to mention too showy and weird. But she actually likes it!

When she introduced herself to him, he imprinted the female's name immediately. Feena. Such a pretty name. "I'm Yuuri. Yuuri Shibuya. But you can just call me Yuuri if you want Feena, " he smiled at her amused that he was being so open and she was listening. "Feena you have a very pretty name if I may say so myself. And a resident adventurer? Wow. I'm ah let's see... just an average everyday..." Demon King. Oh no he couldn't tell her he was such a thing. Better play it safe and say something more to her liking, "Explorer of new lands." Lame. Oh well it worked for him.

But when she mentioned the fact of him greeting pretty girls he just laughed, "I guess it doesn't hurt to greet a pretty girl. Especially when they are deserving of me saying so." This made him laugh whole heartedly, but to tell the truth he felt very positive on the fact she was indeed beautiful.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:31 pm
Alright, he fell in a stream, there was something laughable. Well not really if you think about it. Having a good rain and wet riverbanks weren't the best combination. But boy did he look uncomfortable soaking wet in whatever he was wearing. She tilted her head thinking a moment. "I've got an idea," she smiled walking in closer to him. With a great swoop of her large sparkling wings she began fanning him, picking up speed but never leaving the ground.

"Lets see if we can't help you along a bit shall we?" she nodded continuing to fan his wet outfit. Combined with the sun's warmth and her attempt to dry him, the process went rather smoothly, while a shower of radiant green sparkles rained from the air from her own giant butterfly like appendages.

Meanwhile, she chatted back with him listening gingerly to things he was saying. He seemed rather cheeky sometimes, or was he just nervous she wondered.

"Mmhmm.. an adventurer by heart and soul. Just give me a quest and I'll take care of it. Need a diamond found I'm there. Just like that, " she mused at her confidence, remembering times when even that was tested by fierce things such as the storm, or Ed's intimidation. But Feena wasn't a quitter, nor was she a failure. She'd never loose to anyone if she could help it, for she was a proud female with a burning passion.

"Yuuri huh? Well Yuuri who greets pretty girls. How about you come with me on an adventure? What do you say hmm? Come on it will be fun," she now smiled and winked, "I never had the chance to have company."

Her wings beaconed to him with a smile of their own. A radiant invitation which she hoped he'd accept. She rather was fond of this great stallion, not to mention he had a winning personality as well.

Stepping back from her fanning she nodded, "There you should be dry now. Hope my wings helped."

Smiling shestood still, though her heart was racing for his answer. A treasure map she'd found was calling her name.

She just had to respond.

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:30 pm
He watched her with a brimming smile, her beauty soaking in his deep set black eyes. When she began to fan him he couldn't help but shiver. This was a rather nice gesture for her to think of. But, oh it was so nice and warm yet cool as she dried his outfit. The fibers drying as he spoke back to her. The thing that amazed the stallion so much was the shimmering green that enveloped him and everything around them. A sparkling effervescence that lived within this flutter of a thousand smiles.

"Go with an adventure with you?" he repeated her, though it sounded like a question. Wow no one had ever asked him something this grand before. Were things looking up for him?

For a moment he pondered deeply on her proposal. Adventures meant danger right? Well what if a kalona or demon creature attacked them, she'd need someone to stand their ground and protect her. Now it was settled, he'd go with her as a companion, but would call upon the sleeping demon within him if he needed strength. So looked so incredibly frail, but her personality spoke otherwise.

"Sure" he nodded with a deep rumble in his chest, "I'd love to go on an adventure with you. It just struck me funny that you did ask, cause well ah ha ha I'm usually not asked on some special excursion such as this".

Okay, well he wasn't fully lying anyway, he was used to adventures in his former life. Or rather that's what his memories of the two-legged kind told him. But the thought of being by her side when she needed support just blew him away. Look out world Yuuri is going adventuring!

As she finished drying his clothing he grinned, "Yeah, actually it did... thanks!". Shaking his great mane by the force of his head, he smiled deeply. Imagine her and I taking on something big. Oh what lies ahead of us in this great place?

"When do we start? Err ah ha ha ready when you are Miss Feena."

He chuckled to himself being so formal, though he was a king in another life. Nah, she had more royalty than he ever would. She was a queen in her own right. So beautiful.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:28 am
As the smell of autumn blew past her the little flutter's heart jumped with excitement. An adventure of true unknown fear and raging excitement lied before her. She had an idea where the land was they would examine that lied far away from here. It was kind of intimidating and yet she was gearing toward going there no matter what. With Yuuri as her navigator, the world wouldn't be such a scary place. He was bold, brave, and strong enough to take on the most fearsome creatures.

"How about," she mused holding her head high as her eyes gleamed back at him, "right now. Err well unless your travels are taking you elsewhere of course." She tilted her head smiling deeply at him. A true adventure was the soul that connected her to the heart that beat within.

Trotting over to her bag she lifted it in her mouth setting it down by her front hooves. Lipping the contents she found a treasure map, the very one that had called her name one fateful day.

"Alright," she mused unrolling the large picture painted upon a strange cloth, "This is where we need to go. Its an island a couple miles off the coast from this land. It might be further so we'll need to rest now and then along the way." She paused to catch her breath and took time to take in the stallion's reaction to her impulsive desire.

Did he think her silly or naive on this grand loony idea, or was he actually as passionate as she on this grand adventure? She wait for him to answer then Feena would know for certain if this is what the pale giant stallion truly wanted.

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:04 am
Yuuri wasn't realizing that her words and pretty smile were helping him become less observational to the point she was requesting. He blinked those dark orbs as light flickered with reopening them toward her. Only in a split second but it seemed an eternity that he pried his infatuating gaze back to reality again. The only words her heard was "right now". Still in a dreamy reaction he tried coming back to the world they were standing within.

Snap out of it Yuuri. Ahaa haa she'll think you're a weirdo or something. The stallion chuckled to himself for being so obvious that his admiration was truly showing towards her. Oi Yuuri listen to what she's saying already. She wants to go on an adventure, so tell her yes and get it over with. Like you have anywhere to be anyway.

He chuckled again and nodded to her as she retrieved the map."I'm a navigator right? Alright I can do that." He glazed over once more as his own voice played out in his head like a self made recording.

She's so pretty. I hope she likes me too... ack Yuuri.

Looking upward he nodded his head and winked, "Then we shall go to the great unknown Lady Feena. Where all sparkling treasure awaits to be claimed." He stood with a tall stature ruffling his wings, "And fear not lovely maiden...oh jeez I said it again.... for I shall beat down any monster that bars your path to victory.. aha....oi that was so lame."

He grinned and looked deeply at her, though this time he wasn't in his glazed over infatuation. "Well we need some food for the journey so I'll gather some for us. so you wait right here while I get ready." Nodding he smiled one last time before his hind legs powered him toward the skies. Wings of raven ebony pulling him further within the cerulean sea setting a contrast between his fur and the sky.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games