Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:37 pm
xo // -- Welcome

..Ta-da~ 8D New plot thread. <3 I've decided to set things up a liiiiittle differently this time. ^^ At the moment, I have a lot of proposed plots that have just been hanging in limbo for the longest time, and I really need to get those ironed out. o:

Some cool tips:

xo // -- All of the SoA up are looking for romance plots. c: I usually prefer mates, but I'm not against a casual fling. ^^ Though, I'd like a reason ICCly for it.

xo // -- I'm okay with plotted romance and rped romance. Whichever works best. ^^

xo // -- I have a hard time starting rps. D: It's not that I don't like to, it's just that I usually forget or become distracted by the magics of the interwebs....>u>;

xo // -- Feel free to bug me about certain things. ^^ I don't really like being pestered every three seconds about replying to an rp, but a little nudge every once in awhile is good. c: This goes for plots, too! D:

xo // -- RPs
These are rps that I'm going to consider still open. A lot of my rps have died, so if we have one that's not on here, and you want to continue it, just bug me about it. c:

xo // -- Avani x Kelda link

xo // -- Azima x Leini'chanua link

xo // -- Ezili x Ezequiel link

xo // -- Mangue x N'gombe link

xo // -- Mzuka x Eh`liot link

xo // -- Nisha x Dar'Ian link

xo // -- Njozi x Jirachi link

xo // -- Njozi x Sa'chiel link

xo // -- Popo x Asali link

xo // -- Roh x Asali link

xo // -- Tivoli x Aislin link

xo // -- Wei x Desher-bik link

xo // -- Yu Zhou x Mei-li x Kazuki link

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:39 pm
xo // -- Girls

Areia

User Image
name. Areia
pride. Rogue
bio. A tad eccentric, Areia is very much like a child within the body of an adult. She loves the sand and the desert, and that's where she usually resides. She's quick to build seemingly meaningful relationships, but is also very quick to let go.
looking for. Flings, mate?, interactions; hesitant on prides

Eira

User Image
name. Eira
pride. Rogue
bio. Unfleshed! D: She's sweet and kind, though. c:
looking for. Uhm. I'm open to things; hesitant on prides

Latifu

User Image
name. Latifu
pride. Rogue
bio. A quiet and energetic girl, Lati has always had a fascination with gods. She loves their 'magic' and how they always seem to help others. She's a born dancer, always wanting to dance but not confident enough to sing her own songs to dance to. Instead, she's usually dancing to a silent song in her head.
looking for. I'm open to pretty much everything, except prides. ^^ Very very picky with her. c: Also, she's probably growing straight to adult, and her edits aren't inheritable. ^^

Mei-li

User Image
name. Mei-li
pride. Rogue
bio. More on the serious type than her somewhat delusional father, Mei had originally believed that she had 'inherited' her father's insanity, only to find out that she was a seer. At the moment, she's 'baby-sitting' her father, really wanting a dose of the real world since her father keeps her in a crazy bubble. o.o
looking for. I'm open with her. c: Wanting a first no-strings-attached fling so she can raise the cubs with her father, giving her a little taste of the real world. ^^ Maybe serious romance after that. c:

Mzuka

User Image
name. Mzuka
pride. Arba'Sehemu - Earth Kingdom
bio. Kind of a rough-and-tumble female, Mzuka recently took ranks with the Arba'Sehemu's Earth Kingdom as a Lieutenant.
looking for. She actually still needs a JRP. xD; *fails* Also, because of her rank, I think it'd be better for her to find a mate. o: He'd need to join the Earth Kingdom, though. x3 Also, she's fertile. c:

Njozi

User Image
name. Njozi
pride. Arba'Sehemu - Water Tribe
bio. A very calm and reserved female, Njozi usually always looks like she's tired. Normally, she sleeps mostly during the day, waking up around sun-down.
looking for. A mate for the High Priestess? 8D And interactions, too! C:

Parvati

User Image
name. Parvati - Owl Dancer
pride. Peke'Na
bio. Parvati is a very, well....emo female. Growing up, she was probably the dullest of the litter, always being compared to her mother, who is one of her birth pack's leaders, simply because of their striking resemblance. As soon as she was able, Parvati ventured out, finding the Peke Na to call home.
looking for. JRP, romaaance. c:

Uru

User Image
name. Uru
pride. Amani'Kikundi
bio. A fun and bouncy young female, Uru sees nothing wrong in life. c:
looking for. Pack rp, fling?, mate

Tuuli

User Image
name. Tuuli
pride. Simbafutaji
bio. Generally happy-go-lucky, Tuuli is rarely seen without a grin on her face or a song on her lips. To her, life is for living, and those who can't see that are just fools who haven't come to their senses yet. She now lives within the Simba'futaji. c:
looking for Pride RP, fling/mate

Polette
Crew

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:40 pm
xo // -- Boys

Bali

User Image
name. Bali
pride. Rogue
bio. Aloof and free-willed, Bali tends to speak his mind at all times. He doesn't really care for the opinions of others, but when he likes something, he'll cling to it until he's done with it, whether the other party likes it or not.
looking for. Someone to annoy and stalk. 8'D

Fiey

User Image
name. Fiey
pride. Rogue
bio. Sadly, this boy has never finished a single rp. xD; He's pretty calm and laid-back, to the point of being cold towards others. He's a seer, but instead of fearing or trying to avoid his visions, he goes out to make sure they come true.
looking for. Encounters, etc. xD;

Jua

User Image
name. Jua
pride. Rogue
bio. Jua was my very first SoA. He's recently returned to the rogue lands, because I'm starting over fresh with him, since so many plots have fallen through for this boy. He's very kind, and always puts others before him, tending to stay quite instead of voicing his opinions.
looking for. I'm more interested in finding a romantic interest for him. Not really interested in new packs, unless said future mate was there.

Phrixus

User Image
name. Phrixus
pride. Rogue
bio. Phrixus is still battling with many secrets of his past, and is seen with an almost pained expression on his face.
looking for. Anything. 8D

Risasi'kugiza

User Image
name. Risasi'kugiza
pride. Mwako'bi'giza
bio. A very sweet and gentle male, Risa actually has a fear of touching demons, as he believes their evil will be transmitted to him.
looking for. Pride RP, a maaaate

Kamala

User Image
name. Kamala; I refer to him as Roh a lot. xD;
pride. Kizingo'zaa
bio. Kamala was born and raised in the Kizingo'Zaa, and therefore, is a little off. His vision is constantly obstructed by red blotches twisting around. (think of what you see in a kaleidoscope). He generally likes to be by himself, staring blankly off into space, but he's friendly enough. c:
looking for. Pretty much everything. xD;

Yu Zhou

User Image
name. Yu Zhou
pride. Rogue
bio. Yu is a little....on the crazy side. Though, it's more that he became bored with reality and created his own, vibrantly colored one that he paints over the surrounding scenery. He doesn't like dull things at all, and he adores his daughter, who is traveling with him.
looking for. A new love interest? Maybe someone who's as crazy as he is. xD

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:44 pm
xo // -- Familiars

User Image

Kuua // -- (f) Fairly....blank. In the Simba'futaji.

Mina // -- (m) Somewhat devious, Mina serves as the 'conscious' for Jinan, an infertile cheeton in the Ukuucha'Wafalme.

Vayu // -- (m) A laid back and suave male, Vayu has an overly affectionate relationship with Njozi, a cheetah that he's stuck by since she was a cub, though he'd never admit it. If he ever had any mate, he'd put Njozi before her. He's hangin' out in the Arba'Sehemu.

Malai // -- (f) Quiet and a bit shy, Malai is a sweet female that is a little skittish of strangers. She uses her pelt to hide within the flowers whenever she feels a bit threatened, making it hard for others to spot her.

Fifia // -- A bubbly but child-like klip, Fifia never really grew up. She still thinks like a fawn and definitely acts like one. She needs someone to help her 'grow up.' c:

Polette
Crew

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:54 pm
-- [ open ] --

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:13 pm
Gonna assume its open for posting. XP

Your WD girl is she in a pack? Also whats her personality and what not. *might have a pretty boy to go with her.* He's a blank slate atm and also a seer.  

Pink Myth

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:19 pm
Yes, it's open. c:

Which girl? o: Eira isn't, Parvati's in the Peke Na. ^^

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:28 pm
*cough* I didn't notice the adolescent one. XD The adult one next to the Cheetah.  

Pink Myth

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:30 pm
LOL.

Mm, that's Parvati. c: She has -no- rps, and I kind of tossed her into the Peke Na
because I had nothing better to do with her.... ;n;

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:36 pm
For Kamala/Roh!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(couldn't find the cert for her ;; )

This is Ajinabi, sometimes known as just Nabi. She's a rogue who joined the Kizingo'zaa, so she's a tad bit crazy too. You see those markings on her? Those aren't natural markings, oh no, but alien symbols imprinted onto her by visitors from outer space (think lion version of crop circles XD). She's convinced that aliens are totally real and she's been abducted by them before, and tells everyone whom she comes across these stories. She'd be happy to tell Kamala, even if he's just sitting passively by and not really paying attention. She wouldn't really notice if he wasn't, ha. I think she'd be interested to learn of his red blotch thingies, though, because she'd probably think they're ALIEN MESSAGES TO DECODE or something ridiculous like that.

I actually don't really have any particular ideas for her, but I'd thought it'd be amusing so I'm just tossing her out for consideration. <3  

Wotcher

Ruthless Gawker

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:09 am
I was wondering if you had any plot ideas for Latifu. Would she consider joining a pride?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:04 pm
Polette
LOL.

Mm, that's Parvati. c: She has -no- rps, and I kind of tossed her into the Peke Na
because I had nothing better to do with her.... ;n;

I really need to learn more about that pack. *headdesk*

User Image
My WD boy that's a seer. >w<  

Pink Myth

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:26 pm
@ Wotcher: LOL. That makes me giggle, it's awesome. c: And I'd totally want for them to meet~ Roh has like, no friends. o.o; And I guess I should call him Kamala more. ;n; I'm just so used to his pre-muse name. xDD His muse is a lotus, btw. c:

@ Tanakako: Uuuuuhm....maybe? I'd have to be very swayed, and it'd be much more likely if there was like, a resident God/dess in the pride. So she could stalk them. o uo

@ Myth: Luls. c: He's so cute~ If you want, they could meet towards the borders, or just a little off from them? She really needs to meet others more. o.o; lolol. Whatever you're up for? o uo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:57 am
Hmm well my only rogue boy is Kato.
User Image
I have no idea what to do with him, though he wont be involved in any 'dark' plots. He's been raised by a very independent lioness called Kyoko, she is the ultimate single-mother and has taught her boy to be self-sufficient and a good hunter. He respects females and has an upbeat sense of humor along with a touch of his mother's dryness. Fun and free he will grow into a well tempered male.

Also, would Kamala/Roh be interested in Kizingo rp with my Healer Asali? I'm looking to gets rps for her first breeding with her mate Ozark.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:54 pm
@ Tanakako: Is heeeeee God Hadaya's son? o uo Cause Lati would find that ABSOLUTELY fascinating.

And sure for Roh. c: He needs some friends in the pride. ;n;

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces