Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:20 am
Player Name: Amirynth
Pref List : Mare
Crazy Quirk : Malis -hates- water (ocean) and anything that comes from it. She disowned her daughter for mating with a Kelpi. It took a few years and they finally smoothed things over but she still has an irrational fear of the ocean.

A quirk I'd like to see is with some of the flower-soquili out there. It'd be quite funny if they were followed around by bees and other bugs who were collecting pollen from them.
Plot Inspiration : They could meet up with mare or stallion who happened to be allergic to bees. They are flirting and then the swarm of bees come by... hilarity ensues!
Optional
RP Link or RP Reply :
Firey Aesthetics - Robelia and Firewing  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:44 pm
Player Name: Divena
Pref List : Mare, Stallion
Crazy Quirk : Takes orders from pet rock.
Plot Inspiration : No matter what the decision is, he has to consult with his pet rock, Rocky, and carries on conversations with it as if it was his familiar. This will likely not go over well with the saner soq X-D
Optional
RP Link or RP Reply : Webs We Weave  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:40 pm
Player Name: Fatal Irony
Crazy Quirk : She HATES bugs. Particularly ones that make a buzzing noise.
Plot Inspiration : As a flutter, she has the distinct privilege of being able to shrink down, which is something she really enjoys doing. She loves to be tiny and to flutter about like any other self-respecting flutter. The PROBLEM is she is terrified completely of bugs. When she's small they are like monsters to her and she will fly away as fast as she can in whatever direction is opposite of the sight or sound of them - even if it interrupts whatever she was doing. When she's "full sized" and hears the buzzing of a bug she will react the same way, not even registering that she is large.
Optional
RP Link or RP Reply : Here (There are more but you asked for one <3)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:58 pm
Player Name: LydaLynn
Pref List : mare, stallion
Crazy Quirk : train-of-thought word babble
Plot Inspiration : the character starts talking and has no filter, every thought spoken as fast as it can be, each idea bleeding into the next. The character doesn't really pause between words and only stops when breathing is required. This makes for a character who seems childlike while being difficult for others to understand. Generally leading to a perpetual search for a friend who won't give up on the character. It can make for some nicely tender moments of growth if they find someone patient enough to stick around.  

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:01 pm
Player Name: Wasteland Wyvern
Pref List : Mare, Stallion
Crazy Quirk : Insane Clumsiness
Plot Inspiration : For the longest time she just assured herself it wasn't her fault. That branch just jumped in front of her! It was all that rocks fault for tripping her hoof. It's not my fault! I am not clumsy, I am graceful. *Harrumps and walks away*
Optional 
RP Link or RP Reply : Fillies, Forests, and F-Fathers?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:03 pm
Player Name: Devil NightShade
Crazy Quirk : She/He is a total pyromaniac, s/he tends to try and start little fire for fun, but sometimes they get out of control.
Plot Inspiration : I can totally see this playing out in a little disaster for her/him, the wrong person's things might accidentally get set on fire or someone could be hurt which could lead to them feeling very sad and guilty.
Optional
RP Link or RP Reply : Rrrrrrppppp  

Devil NightShade
Crew

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:06 am
Player Name: sheppardkid
Crazy Quirk : Hates to fly
Plot Inspiration : But It's In Your Blood- Having another Soquili (maybe a family member) try to explain what being a Flutter means. They don't understand how a Soq with wings hates to fly so the mare/stallion begins to feel like an outsider with his/her own kind.
But I Might...- The mare/stallion tries to explain what it is about flying that she/he hates. Is it the fear of flying itself, the fear of falling, or something else?
Take These Broken Wings- The Soq discovers that love, any type on any level, can be useful in overcoming the craziest of quirks...if only for a moment.
Optional
RP Link or RP Reply : The "Monster" and the Mare  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:58 pm
Player Name: Ebonrune
Pref List : Stallion, mare
Crazy Quirk: I have a Soquili who refers to herself in the third person, also mangling words and using incorrect syntax, and another who has a lot of trouble making herself speak above a whisper.

RP Soquili: Refers to self in the plural, using 'we' rather than 'I' and truly believes themself to be some kind of royal or noble.
Plot Inspiration: Royal Fluttery - Meets an actual noble-blooded Soquili and shenanigans ensue, or alternatively they have someone else thinking they're noble.

Optional
RP Link or RP Reply: I've been in an intense school course since before I joined Soquili and so haven't had the time to do any RPing. sad  

Ebonrune

Peculiar Human

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:38 pm
Player Name: tefla
Pref List : mare, stallion
Crazy Quirk : Zar'roc's got this little ritual that he likes to perform with every kill, especially if he knows that there is family around. He'll pose his victim as if they are just sleeping and then hang around for the revelation of a loved one realizing that the victim is truly dead.
Plot Inspiration : Perhaps Zar'roc lingers too long and is discovered. Mostly he loves to see the reactions that arise in those that discover his deception. I see that a family member could learn of Zar'roc and vow revenge but they'd need to find him first.
Optional
RP Link or RP Reply : A Homecoming of Sorts  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:45 am
Player Name: CitrusCupcake
Crazy Quirk : Thinks they are a duck
Plot Inspiration :
Raised by a mother duck (it can happen! XD), imprints on the duck mother, raised amongst ducks, 'quacks', tries to paddle about on water like a duck, thinks they will find a duck mate
Optional
RP Link or RP Reply : Link (haven't posted much yet this month rp wise but I have managed to do one XD)  

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:46 am
Player Name: Lunadriel
Crazy Quirk : Talk out loud, announcing every action, before doing anything. This is my boy, Vasu! He's so fun.
Plot Inspiration : It's great doing meet and greets, and people catching him thinking out loud his every action. "Walk over to that hill..." Soquili walks over to the hill. "Say hello to that mare!" Says hello to the mare, but mare over hears him and wonders who in the world he's talking to!
Optional
RP Link or RP Reply : Here  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:03 am
Player Name: BelaLucina
Pref List: Stallion, Mare
Crazy Quirk: Oswin is really shy and elusive; likes to pretend she's a ghost and never lets anyone see her.
Plot Inspiration: I'd like her to find a mate that actually thinks she is a ghost because he'll never see her, just talk to her from the shadows. :3
Optional
RP Link or RP Reply: At Long Last  

BelaLucina

Tiny Explorer

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:26 pm
Player Name: Faithofthefallen
Crazy Quirk : Finds everything anyone says funny and compulsively laughs at the most inappropriate moments
Plot Inspiration :
*laughs at an evil/violent soquili or injures someone's pride and makes a dangerous enemy
Optional
RP Link or RP Reply : Here  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:20 am
Player Name: SinfulHoliday
Crazy Quirk : They have zero sense of danger. Which makes them quite brave, but also very very foolish.
Plot Inspiration :

Don't be a scaredy cat: The young foals spot a dangerous looking new adult. This one particular foal, however, doesn't understand everyone else's nervousness and approaches the stallion without fear. The problem: This stallion has very bad intentions towards the foals.

You saved me: Let's be honest, their situation looked bleak. Caught up in a trap set by a skinwalker (or other evil soquili), a different soquili feels hopeless until this unexpected hero zips in without any fear to save them. Most other soquili would have at least spent the time to weigh out the dangers, but this one who lacks common sense saw an opportunity to be a hero and took it.

I wish you wouldn't do that: Now, finally an adult and in love, this soquili is faced with balancing their partner's needs with their own ginormous hero complex. The partner wants their focus to be on family, staying out of harm's way and leading a beautiful and fulfilling life. The problem? Their idea of a fulfilling life seems to be different. The need to be a hero is the only thing that matters. Their lack of fear also translates into the relationship making it impossible for the mare/stallion to understand or feel the fear of losing their partner.

Optional
RP Link or RP Reply :  

SinfulHoliday

Cutie-Pie

Huroggmeten

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:09 am
Player Name: Huroggmeten
Crazy Quirk : Flashes of extreme anger and hurtful words spewed at those they claim to love, then completely forgetting it had ever happened- memory loss in extreme situations involving adrenaline or panicked tears.
Plot Inspiration :
- Those around her don/t understand that she really does NOT remember
-- Think she's possessed/demon-crazed
--- Finally come to some understanding after their suspicion causes further episodes, and they quietly nurse their wounds while interacting with her as if nothing had happened
- She meets one who fancies themselves a Healer of the Mind. Sessions ensue. xD
Optional
RP Link or RP Reply : Home for my Heart  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out