Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Journals [OOC]
[J] So Many Different Faces ~ Reeshie's Journal Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 203 204 205 206 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:42 am
Amani
| Basic Info | Personality | Cubhood | Juvenile | Adolescent | Adult | Timeline | Photo Album | Relations/Family Tree | Pride Info | Items |

User Image
| Basic Info |
Name: Amani
Meaning: Peace
+ Rogue (Former)
+ Slave (Former)
+ Huntress

Father: Unknown
Mother: Unknown
Siblings:
None
Mate(s):
+ Harabu | Remove |

Offspring:
+ Idubencane Daughter | Trelweny RosePhoenixWolf |
+ Huruma Daughter | Reeshie Hack |
+ Umbia Daughter | Remove |
+ Nurisha Daughter | Lady Mercy |

Grandchildren:
+ Takua | Remove | Umbia |
+ Tufani'makalegea | theflyingkitty | Umbia |
+ Charna | Remove | Umbia |
+ Luken | Roxy_roxanna2 | Huruma |
+ Rahman | GunSniper | Huruma |
+ Añuli | Reeshie Hack | Huruma |
+ Chrodechild | Thalion | Huruma |
+ Adonis | [ Radical Dreamer ] | Huruma |
+ Mwalu | Mila Farrell | Huruma |

+ Name | Owner | Parent |

Great-Grandchildren:
+ Hotah Waya | Thalion | Añuli |
+ Tohbi Waya | Reeshie Hack | Añuli |
+ Pono'tayati Waya | Roxy_roxanna2 | Añuli |
+ Tsisqua Waya | Vistada | Añuli |
+ Elohi Waya | Nerpin | Añuli |

| History Summary |
I don't remember my mother or father. The first memories I have are of being on my own. I remember meeting some other little cubs, one who turned out to be the love of my life. He was scared of me at the time, I later found out that was because his mother and sisters had abused him.
I spent time with an older lioness and her jackal friend before Harabu came back into my life. He took me away to a desert oasis where I found out that I was to be his slave, to do whatever he told me to and to hunt for the pride. Hunting I could do, but I had a lot of trouble learning that I was supposed to be Harabu's slave and not his friend.

Somehow, though, I managed to get him to open up to me and I found that I really loved him. He took me away from the hateful pride and to one he had spent some time in as a cub, a much nicer one where we could raise the daughters we eventually had. It was hard learning that my beloved had ended up having cubs before he came back to take me away, but I learned to love my step-daughter.

I was so pleased when our own cubs were born. They grew up beautifully, Umbia had cubs of her own and Huruma left when she was old enough to, to go exploring the world with one of her friends. I miss her sometimes, I wonder what had happened to her since I haven't seen her since, but I'm sure that she is well.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:35 pm
Amani
| Basic Info | Personality | Cubhood | Juvenile | Adolescent | Adult | Timeline | Photo Album | Relations/Family Tree | Pride Info | Items |

Amani is the shy, not very trusting sort. She's extremely afraid of things that are bigger than her, but could ignore that fear if the situation calls for it. She doesn't like crowds either, she feels much more comfortable around one or two others, sometimes allowing as much as three around her at one time.

Despite this, she enjoys having friends and is starting to see that having friends and being in the company of others is sometimes better than being alone. She likes to help others, as well, and it hurts her to see another in pain, especially emotional.

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:01 pm
Amani
| Basic Info[ | Personality | Cubhood | Juvenile | Adolescent | Adult | Timeline | Photo Album | Relations/Family Tree | Pride Info | Items |
User Image
Amani lived on her own as a cub, fending for herself, but mostly living on the discarded food of other animals. She realized early on, that because of the color of her coat, it was difficult for her to hide well in the grass. As she got older, she met another lioness, Tufani, and a jackal, Jani'mwiba, and started living with them in a thorn patch just inside the Prideland border.
She then began to learn that though her coat did not blend well with the grasses, she could still hunt well during sunrise and twilight, as well as on moonless nights.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:52 pm
Amani
| Basic Info[ | Personality | Cubhood | Juvenile | Adolescent | Adult | Timeline | Photo Album | Relations/Family Tree | Pride Info | Items |
User Image
She met a lion named Harabu when they were a cubs and ran into him again as a juvenile, remembering only snatches of their first meeting, while he remembered nothing. He took her to another lion, Nyek, who made her a slave to Harabu.
Although she didn't know Harabu well, for some reason she trusted him a little and felt sorry for him. Which may or may not have been the best thing for her.

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:55 pm
Amani
User Image
After a while in the oasis, Harabu left Amani, not telling her where he was going or when he was coming back. It was then that she began to realize how much she really cared for him. Before he returned, she was marked by Nyek, spurring a rage from Harabu when he found out. The two lovebirds left the oasis to find a new home for themselves, a safe home where they could forget the past. Harabu was still getting used to Amani's love and loving her in return and he was still the same anti-social lion he always was, however he had warmed up considerably to her.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:56 pm
Amani
User Image
Upon their arrival to the Kusini lands, Amani saw several cubs that resembled Harabu. She tried to ignore the possibility, but it nagged at her until Harabu finally approached her with his daughter. This was a rather uncomfortable moment, as Amani had recently discovered she was expecting a litter of cubs, but accepted Ihlo into their family and promised her that she would love her as her own daughter, big sister to her cubs.

Amani bore four cubs, all female.

She is now a grandmother several times over, but still acts as a capable huntress in the Kusini.

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:59 pm
Amani

>> In-thread RP (Page 7332-'5)
(Stopped page 7662)

+ (Harabu is a wandering the lands)
+ ((In Thread) (Pages 10743-'61) ... OoG RP [Amani x Tufani x Jani'mwiba])
- (In the afternoon heat)
+ (Cheetah At Play [Amani x Chuakari])
+ (With Love Comes Pain [Amani x Harabu x Nyek])
+ (Amani Gets Marked)
+ (Harabu Returns)
+ (Escape From The Sands)
+ (Love? [Amani x Harabu])
- (A New Home [Amani x Harabu])
+ (Home Sweet Home [Amani x Harabu x Asi])
+ (Lovers and Secrets [Amani x Harabu])
+ (Destruction meets curiosity [Amani x Harabu x Ihlosenka])
+ (New Life Into an Old World (Birth RP))
- (Crossing Paths [Amani x Chuakari])
+ (I Think It's Time To Go... [Huruma x Amani x Akin x Ayo (x Dongo?)])
+ (About Your Grandchildren [Amani x Tarishi])

(Title [Amani x])

-: Unfinished
+: Finished
Strike: Used for breeding

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:01 pm
Amani

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:03 pm
Amani

Patriarchal Line
- & -
-- Unknown (-)
---- Amani (Reeshie Hack)
------ Idubencane (Trelweny RosePhoenixWolf)
------ Huruma (Reeshie Hack)
-------- Luken (Roxy_roxanna2)
-------- Rahman (GunSniper)
-------- Añuli (Reeshie Hack)
---------- Hotah Waya (Thalion)
---------- Tohbi Waya (Reeshie Hack)
---------- Pono'tayati Waya (Roxy_roxanna2)
---------- Tsisqua Waya (Vistada)
---------- Elohi Waya (Nerpin)
-------- Chrodechild (Thalion)
-------- Adonis ([ Radical Dreamer ])
-------- Mwalu (Mila Farrell)
------ Umbia (Remove)
-------- Takua (Remove)
-------- Tufani'makalegea (theflyingkitty)
-------- Charna (Remove)
------ Nurisha (Lady Mercy)

Matriarchal Line
- & -
-- Unknown (-)
---- Amani (Reeshie Hack)
------ Idubencane (Trelweny RosePhoenixWolf)
------ Huruma (Reeshie Hack)
-------- Luken (Roxy_roxanna2)
-------- Rahman (GunSniper)
-------- Añuli (Reeshie Hack)
---------- Hotah Waya (Thalion)
---------- Tohbi Waya (Reeshie Hack)
---------- Pono'tayati Waya (Roxy_roxanna2)
---------- Tsisqua Waya (Vistada)
---------- Elohi Waya (Nerpin)
-------- Chrodechild (Thalion)
-------- Adonis ([ Radical Dreamer ])
-------- Mwalu (Mila Farrell)
------ Umbia (Remove)
-------- Takua (Remove)
-------- Tufani'makalegea (theflyingkitty)
-------- Charna (Remove)
------ Nurisha (Lady Mercy)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:04 pm
Amani

Kusini'Mwezi (Lethrossen, Felyn) - The heart of the Kusini pride is surrounded by hills to the north, a dark forest to the south, and two rivers from the east and west. The forest, known as Kilango'ta, is said to host the spirits who were not worthy to pass onto the stars in the afterlife. They haunt the woods, hoping to lead the unworthy astray from the pride. The hills, know as Gote'Cha, are treacherous and only those courageous enough to venture up the steep grassy slopes may see what awaits them on the other side. Madeta'eo and Dya'Comi, the river boundaries, are deep enough that even the best swimmers find them hard to cross. Madeta’eo is a treacherous river filled with rocky rapids that can only be passed at certain places via stepping stones. Dya'Comi's river is calmer water filled with many fish, but also other dangerous predators because of this. Though they are currently safe from outsiders, the pride undergoes turmoil from within as the aging Queen tries to secure the throne with the next generation.  

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:07 pm
Amani

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:11 pm
Amani

- Spare Post - 12  

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:17 pm
Amani

- Spare Post - 13  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:19 pm
Amani

- Spare Post - 14  

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:21 pm
Amani

Obtained on: 02.11.2006
Obtained by: Trivia (Name current prides fo SoA and their English translations) Beginning (Page 6965) // End (Page 6983)
Colored by: Meepfur
Misc.: Based on a Blue Acara Fish  
[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 203 204 205 206 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas