-one Sal-type Psionics Sensei
-one Magnus-type Kinetics Sensei
-cayenne pepper
-three sweet onions
-five large carrots, peeled
-EVOO
-well-aged spices
-crusty bread

Begin by finely shredding the S.S.-type Fire Sensei, the Magnus-type Kinetics Sensei, the Felix-type Earth Sensei, and the Sal-type Psionics Sensei. Be sure to get more meat than you will need, and remove all gristly bits, bones, and hairs. Mix finely with your hands/tentacles/claws. While mixing, sprinkle in a generous amount of spices, and work it into the meat. This brings out the natural kick of the meat. After mixing, set aside.

Juice the Andrew-type Water/Wind Sensei and the Blue-type Healing Sensei. You will get plenty of broth. Pour it into a large soup pot. Finely chop the carrots and onions, and add the carrots to the broth. Set it on the stove so it will begin to cook (but not at a temperature that’s too high).

Pour a generous dollop of EVOO into a frying pan. When the pan is coated, add the onions. Sauté them until they become slightly translucent. When this occurs, add the meat. Cook the meat until it is no longer pink. Add more EVOO if the pan becomes a bit dry, stirring continuously with a broad spatula.

Before the broth starts boiling, grate small bits of Juno-type Light Sensei and Alpha-type Shadow Sensei, until you have a small handful of each. Toss these into the pot at the same time. The broth will begin to bubble furiously. Add the meat and onions to the broth.

While the meat is absorbing the broth, cook the rice with some of the remaining broth. After the rice is done cooking, add it to the soup. It won’t take long before the soup is done, but stir it so nothing will stick to the bottom of the pan.

When the soup is done, pour it into large bowls and serve with crusty bread. Serves several hungry aliens. ^_^

A Mage School Recipe

Shy Lover

8,950 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Hmm...

While I'm not exactly one to condone this sort of...food... *cough*, I DO happen to have an old recipie that I used to use for my earlier days on Gaia when I was going through the "half-vamp/emo" phase.

Catman's Blood Boiler Chili!
(Makes 1 serving)

Ingredients
~ 1/4 cup of blood, preferably that given willingly by a friend. (Although if you've got some stored over from acts of malice, that will do.)
~ Pinch of Cayenne seasoning
~ 1/4 cup of Ragu (preferably of the original variety)
~ 1/3 cup of your favorite meat (be it ground beef, chicken, whatever)
~ A fresh green pepper, diced
~ An Onion, diced
~ A small can of Kidney Beans
~ A few drops of Tobasco Sauce
~ A few shakes of Cinnamon

Directions
1. Pour Ragu and blood into a cooking pot and stir until well-mixed. The sauce should be not too runny, or it could spoil the chili. Semi-thickness is what we're aiming for, hence the Ragu (as well as taste for those of you with weak stomachs).

2. Bring the sauce to a slow boil, adding your meat. I usually prefer chicken, but you are free to use what you'd like. (I'm not a cannibal, so I wouldn't know the taste of human meat, Mr. 5. I guess you'll be experimenting with this one, hm?) Continue to stir the chili slowly and occasionally.

3. Add the Kidney Beans, diced Onion, and diced Green Pepper to the chili and continue stirring for the next 5 minutes or so. Now you'll add the tobasco sauce, cayenne seasoning, and cinnamon to the mix. (The cinnamon can help dull the spiciness if you're not fond of an upset stomach! xd However, if you're a pepper praiser, feel free to leave the cinnamon out.)

4. Continue to stir until the meat is thoroughly cooked. After such, remove the pot from the heat source and set it somewhere to cool for about 15 minutes or until it reaches a suitable temperature where it won't scald your mouth.

5. Enjoy your meal! You deserved it. 3nodding
Mm...sounds yummeh. *tries*

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Hmm...I've got some around...

Noob soup

Ingredients:
-2 full sized noobs.(Avoid ones with heavy acne, they taste wierd)
-spices (I reconmend Chili peppers, salt, and some Zurg berries.)
-Rice noodles

Instructions:

1.Take the first noob, and squeeze as much liquid out as you can.

2.Take the secound noob, and shop into roughly one inch-cubed pieces. be sure to De-bone htem first.

4.Set the soup to a boil,and add the meat chunks. Break the bones and put them in too, the bone marrow adds flavour.

5.Add the spices, and stir.

6.Serve with a lemon

Tips:
Noobs usually hang around the chatterbox. Just whack them over the head, and they'll faint. The bars have a lot of drunk noobs who are easy to take, and probably too drunk to fight back. Just be careful- Drunk Noobs do have an odd flavour to them.
Here's a recipe for FUN!

LSD.

Shirtless Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Take 1 Izzenai, and feed it tomatoes. Lots of tomatoes.
Then pet it and give it lots of love.
Also buy it fancy things.

...asleep.on.pins...
Here's a tasty side dish that's light, fluffy and full of flavour. Best part is that you can scale up the recipe depending on the number of people at your party.

Gaian Brain Pudding

10 fresh Gaians (the older the better)
Half gallon heavy whipping cream
1 teaspoon each thyme, sage, garlic powder and pepper.
Any topic mentioning 'buttsecks' in the GD
Salt to taste

Force the Gaians to read every post in every buttsecks thread in the GD. When the eyes of the victims glaze over the brains have liquified and you can now pour it out the ears into a waiting bowl. Use a chilled steel bowl for the cream. First whip the cream until soft peaks form. Add the spices and beat until just mix. Next add a bit of the cream mixture to the brain juice, stir to combine and then beat the brain-cream mixture into the rest of the cream. Pour into dessert cups and chill for an hour. Yum!
i want a poptart yummmy biggrin domokun
domokun heart
Domo eats your heart.
rofl and laughs.
I wonder how Zerg would taste. mrgreen

I Noticed You's Problem

Snarky Bear

50,840 Points
  • Live Fast! Die Garish! 500
  • Garish Bear! ʕ•㉨•ʔ 500
  • 捕まりました☆ 500
My favorite gaian recipe is rated NC-17 and cannot be posted here. heart
Mod-flavored Nublet Pancakes

Chocolate Chips Optional

Ingredients:
20some n00bs
10 nublets
1 Lanzer
1 VO
2 pounds Chocolate Chips
Bisquick
1 rather large bowl of water.

First, catch the n00bs. This will get your appetite up, so catch more than 20 if desired.

Next, trap the 10 nublets. These are needed to cover the foul taste of the n00bs. Their not-so-icky taste will more than cover it up.

Dice the Lanzer into little chunks, then run through a small blender so you don't choke on a bone.

Throw the VO in the blender with the Lanzer.

While they're liquefying, add the Bisquick to the water, and drown your n00bs and nublets. Add chocolate chips if you've got a sweet tooth.

By the time this is done, your mods should be a pretty dark red liquid with tiny little fragments of white in them. The white is probably their teeth that somehow didn't go through all the way. Oh well. Add to the bowl, stir well.

Get out a larger blender and put everything in there if you don't feel like stirring or you don't want n00bish/nubletish chunks in your pancakes.

Find a skillet!

Add the pancake mix to the skillet and cook until a pretty, golden brown.

Enjoy!

The tastes of the mods will very much overpower the ickyness of the n00bs, but not quite destroy the goodness of the nublets.

Don't forget your orange juice! mrgreen

(Please note that I am not edible.)
I have a good one it's called-
good catapult ammo-
-1 knife sword
-1 Zurg
-1 Catapult
-1 Mother ship

First you take the sword and chop of the zorgs head. Next you load the zurgs head into the catapult. Third you prepare the catapult for launch. Last you fire the zurg head at the mother ship (note if the head does not splatter into a million pieces attempt with another zurg head). Note this is for gaians who hate zurgs or get drunk and are bored.

Chatty Shopper

[NPC] alien_ufo_05
Cid High-Wind
rofl

To make alien stew-

Ingrediants:
1 alien 05

Use a knife and stab 05 in the heart. Dump his body over a cliff. Best if done at night. biggrin

YOU MUST STAB ONLY ONE OF MY HEARTS?

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND... IS THERE A SKILLET AT THE BOTTOM OF THE CLIFF?

I MUST LEARN TO STUDY GAIAN COOKING PRACTICES.
xd
Here's one!

Kyubigirl spaghetti:
Ingredients:
Me! (kyubigirl)
Gaian pasta (grab a bunch of gaians, kill and debone them, de-bloodify them and freeze them)
Zurg drink

Abduct me, slice and dice me into spheres or cubes (doesn't matter), take gaian pasta out of freezer and thaw, while thawing purify my meat and stick a few pieces of me into the Zurg drink. Heat the Zurg and stir in a pot to settle contents, making a fine, thick sauce that will make you into a good-looking Zurg. Store the sauce in the pot you used to stir me and Zurg together. By now the pasta should be thawed, so stick it on a plate. Now that the pasta is so hot you might burn yourself, get out the sauce and the rest of me. Pour the sauce over the pasta and put as many pieces of me, which are the meatballs, on the pasta as well. Serves 1. Or 2, depending on if I let you eat some of my clones. Can be made as many times as wished. eek I'm crazy...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff