Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,600 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Personally I would Prefer a No0B Pie... nice and tender and uninformed.....

Sparkly Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
Turkey Gaian Loaf

2 lb. ground turkey Gaian
1 pkg. Stove Top stuffing mix
1 egg
1 can gaian gravy

Combine egg, Gaian, stuffing mix, and 1/4 can of gravy. Place in loaf pan and top with remaining gravy. Bake in 350 degree oven for one hour and 30 minutes.
Gaian filled Gwee

needed:
1 Gwee
2 Chili's
1 Gaian
250 grams of vegetables

Just take one Gwee, cut it open, take his organs out. Take the gaian, put it through a meatmincer together with the chili's and vegetables, put it in the Gwee and put it in the stove for 3 hours on 450 degrees and you'll have a nice thanksgiving meal

Crazy875's Fangirl

GweeTree
Gaian filled Gwee

needed:
1 Gwee
2 Chili's
1 Gaian

Just take one Gwee, cut it open, take his organs out. Take the gaian, put it through a meatmincer together with the chili's, put it in the Gwee and put it in the stove for 3 hours on 450 degrees and you'll have a nice thanksgiving meal

*hides her gwee... and her gaian self*
Lady Etak
GweeTree
Gaian filled Gwee

needed:
1 Gwee
2 Chili's
1 Gaian

Just take one Gwee, cut it open, take his organs out. Take the gaian, put it through a meatmincer together with the chili's, put it in the Gwee and put it in the stove for 3 hours on 450 degrees and you'll have a nice thanksgiving meal

You would be perfect as gaian for the Gaian filled Gwee. And we can use your Gwee too! 2 flies in one strike!

Crazy875's Fangirl

GweeTree
Lady Etak
GweeTree
Gaian filled Gwee

needed:
1 Gwee
2 Chili's
1 Gaian

You would be perfect as gaian for the Gaian filled Gwee. And we can use your Gwee too! 2 flies in one strike!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *burts into tears and cuddles her gwee closer*
Lady Etak
GweeTree
Lady Etak
GweeTree
Gaian filled Gwee

needed:
1 Gwee
2 Chili's
1 Gaian

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *burts into tears and cuddles her gwee closer*

*Grabs a net and a butchers knive* Come on you don't need to be scared, 05 brings love and peace to all his dinners!

Crazy875's Fangirl

oh... will i be fed to number five himself?
Lady Etak

yes you will. you'll be his next dinner when he comes back so just stay here for a while. you can run but you can't hide! I will find you sooner or later if you run away

Crazy875's Fangirl

GweeTree
Lady Etak

yes you will. you'll be his next dinner when he comes back so just stay here for a while. you can run but you can't hide! I will find you sooner or later if you run away

oh nononno, you see, i don't mind being fed to number five!! *smiles* Bring it on!!!
Lady Etak
GweeTree
Lady Etak

oh nononno, you see, i don't mind being fed to number five!! *smiles* Bring it on!!!

thats a good gaian! Good girl, good girl! 05 will be please with you!

Crazy875's Fangirl

GweeTree
Lady Etak
GweeTree
Lady Etak

thats a good gaian! Good girl, good girl! 05 will be please with you!

Yay!!!
*dances*
I finally get to get eaten!!!!!
ow maybe its a soup!!

Fashionable Mage

Gaian cake.
What you need.
1 One cup of flour.
1 Gaian
3 Eggs
1 Cup of water.
You take the gaian's teeth out and eyes.Then you wash it real well and then cut it up.Then you pour the meat into a big mixing bowl and add the flour and the 3 eggs and then the water.You mix it intill theres no bubbles.You pour it into a pan and put it in the over at 360 degrees for about 2 hours or intill a spoon is clean.
yes we do eat each others hearts after battle but i prefer non carbon based hearts. I get sick of gaian hearts they have much too carbon for my taste so i made a zurg version of the turducken.

Grab dead baby zurg ,then stuff that into a larger dead adult zurg, then stuff that into a UFO then stuff that into the alien mother ship.

Pardon my British accent but i am also quite delightfully mad.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff