coz they feel like using it lol
they did mention using several other entries ingame
Lady Zen Natsume
m3ru
Lady Zen Natsume

Uh yeah...that is mine. Why is it on a loading screen? eek

Oh xd It's not that I mind or anything...I just didn't expect it since I lost xd Thanks for the screen cap, though 4laugh
m3ru
Lady Zen Natsume
m3ru
Lady Zen Natsume

Uh yeah...that is mine. Why is it on a loading screen? eek

Oh xd It's not that I mind or anything...I just didn't expect it since I lost xd Thanks for the screen cap, though 4laugh

no prob :3 I thought it'd cheer you up
augizzle
XD;; Runnerups don't get prizes either, I believe. I think it's just the top 3. Though to me I think it's no different from the other splash pages in the game that didn't get named for prizes. Only difference is that Runner ups got mentioned in the announcement. ... Even though either way the artist should be credited, regardless of them placing or not.

finally screenied yours~
http://i393.photobucket.com/albums/pp13/kanzenatsume/auz.png

O.G. Phantom

Nice !! woot!

Sparkly Ladykiller

10,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Thanks, Lady Zen Natsume. ^^ *saves for memories*

Hmm, though they wanted us to submit entries at such a large size, they certainly didn't take into consideration when people full screen the game. On full screen, the splash pages look really pixellated anyway. x.x; I thought there'd be less of that because it was submitted larger than a regular monitor size.

ms pop rocks's Husband

5,900 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

5,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
[NPC] Cresento
===========
11:30 AM PST
===========
Update Complete. Servers open!

User Image

It's time to announce the winners of the Splash Screen Contest! Without delay, here they are:

First Prize
keiiii

Second Prize
Gilded Pixel

Third Prize
daisuke001 and Hullabaloo2

We also want to announce several runners-up, and recognize them for the incredible quality of their work:

Runners-Up
augizzle
Sand Dancer Shaka
Woebegone (rotated image for better viewing)
C4NTOUCHDIZ
Liansa
Wu Zhi
Cetriya

Certainly, it is understandable that some may wonder how these winners were selected. We judged the winners on the following criteria:

- Technical merit, which includes line work, rendering/coloring, lighting, composition etc.
- Creativity
- Theme/storytelling

In addition, owing entirely to the amazing response from the community and awe-inspiring quality of the submissions, we'd like to announce that we will be awarding an additional prize. Wait, that's not quite accurate. You, the community of zOMG! and Gaia will be awarding an additional prize.

That's right, very soon, you will be able to vote for your own winner! We'll provide details on the voting process, and the prize to be awarded to the Community Choice winner, when details are finalized.

As a final note, thank you to everyone who entered and everyone who supported this contest. It has been a great success and everyone working at Gaia has been amazed by the tremendous talent of those who entered.

===========
9:30 AM PST
===========
Update underway. Servers closed.

Felicitations,

On Wednesday, June 16th, we are planning an update to zOMG! to take place between 9:30 AM PST and 12:00 PM PST. Here is what is being released with this update:

-Luck - Players will receive additional gold when defeating monsters while using Luck increasing buffs.

-zOMG! Splash Screen Contest - Selected entries will now be displayed in zOMG! We will be announcing the winners once the update is completed.

Thank you,

-zOMG! Team

some of the pics are VERY VERY suggestive, like the water spouts with n****e... yeah...
augizzle
Thanks, Lady Zen Natsume. ^^ *saves for memories*

Hmm, though they wanted us to submit entries at such a large size, they certainly didn't take into consideration when people full screen the game. On full screen, the splash pages look really pixellated anyway. x.x; I thought there'd be less of that because it was submitted larger than a regular monitor size.

chur welcome heart
I still haven't caught my kokeshi screen D:
can you look out for it for me?

Sparkly Ladykiller

10,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Sure. x.x; can't guarantee any results though since my computer doesn't like to load zOMG. I could try some more when I'm at my friend's house I guess.
Lady Zen Natsume

no prob :3 I thought it'd cheer you up

It did! Thanks! heart You know if they used us in the game...we should all be runner ups emo

Tipsy Trash

why was the loading screen a picture of rin and lin when i went to zen gardens?

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
congratulations ;O awesome Screen splash biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items