Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thanks Spes biggrin
User Image

Tipsy Raider

Congrats to the winners! I'm enjoying these new colorful screens while waiting for maps to load. Great job, everyone~

But I do feel a bit silly waiting for Bill's Ranch to load and I'm looking at Landshark, lol.
They are lovely but can we have an option to turn them off, takes so long to transition between screens now.
I wonder if there is a list of what screens have been added to the game? Because I’ve seen more than what’s listed on the front page.

Loyal Loiterer

JIDE
I wonder if there is a list of what screens have been added to the game? Because I’ve seen more than what’s listed on the front page.

Shirtless Seeker

6,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Wow, wow wow wow. Beautiful work, and excellent job selecting it! Oh, Iove ya'll. heart
JIDE

There were so many amazing submissions that we added 30+ more entries. So in total, we added 41 new splash screens.

Super Cat

gratz to winners... (secretly cheering for wu zhi crying )
I think it would be nice to see the names of everyone whose work was used as a splash screen in the first post.
There are a lot of splash screens used, and I think the artists would like to see their name listed, even if they don't get a prize. : )

Familiar Lunatic

Should have been 42...

How many entries total? I counted 132 :O
Obeema
I think it would be nice to see the names of everyone whose work was used as a splash screen in the first post.
There are a lot of splash screens used, and I think the artists would like to see their name listed, even if they don't get a prize. : )

We're going to eventually add the user names in the splash screen, but yes.. we'll add the names in the announcement.

7,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
how long is the luck update going to be? o=
gataka
Should have been 42...

How many entries total? I counted 132 :O

There were nearly 200 entries total.
[ JK ]
Obeema

We're going to eventually add the user names in the splash screen, but yes.. we'll add the names in the announcement.

That's great news! I think the artists will appreciate that a lot, even if it does mean quite a bit of extra typing.
Chichilla
Congrats to the winners! I'm enjoying these new colorful screens while waiting for maps to load. Great job, everyone~

But I do feel a bit silly waiting for Bill's Ranch to load and I'm looking at Landshark, lol.

Gheh, that made me go a bit confused as well. xD
-was hopping around looking at the new screenthingies-
Then there was this gold beach-ish picture while I was going to.. I actually dont even remember where I was going really, but I do know it wasnt gb. surprised
Right. sweatdrop

It doesnt matter much to me though, love the art~ ;D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas