Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Darling

So sad dakki-dono's DMP's didn't make it even as a runner up, but I do heart heart heart the action/story in each of the winning entries!

I probably just dislike all the random user-avatars in some of them--I'm such a purist! xd

Golden Darling

Lady Zen Natsume
...soooo when are you guys planning to credit the other artists whose works you used ingame?

Maybe they don't want the hassle if anyone changes their usernames?

I do wish they would credit, so if I see art I like, I can go see if the artist has an art shop.
EmpressZ
Lady Zen Natsume
...soooo when are you guys planning to credit the other artists whose works you used ingame?

I do wish they would credit, so if I see art I like, I can go see if the artist has an art shop.

they should at least do it for the time being XD
...I won't change my username in a looooooooong time

Golden Darling

Lady Zen Natsume
EmpressZ
Lady Zen Natsume

they should at least do it for the time being XD
...I won't change my username in a looooooooong time

I won't either, but I have one friend who's changed it four times in the past year, so who knows? xd
EmpressZ
So sad dakki-dono's DMP's didn't make it even as a runner up, but I do heart heart heart the action/story in each of the winning entries!

I probably just dislike all the random user-avatars in some of them--I'm such a purist! xd

But what is zOMG without its users? wink They could probably be replaced by enemies in pictures like my Stone Coatl one, but in others, users/avatars practically make the picture. Gilded Pixel's entry is a great example.

Speaking of dakki-dono, I really thought her Old Aqueduct one would place... Is it even in the game? gonk
keiiii
EmpressZ

But what is zOMG without its users? wink They could probably be replaced by enemies in pictures like my Stone Coatl one, but in others, users/avatars practically make the picture. Gilded Pixel's entry is a great example.

Speaking of dakki-dono, I really thought her Old Aqueduct one would place... Is it even in the game? gonk

I still haven't seen her Old Aqueduct one D:

8,100 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Congratz! I like everyone's Picture for zOMG.. they look awesome 8D its make me jealous that you can draw on them xD heart
wow...way more talented than i am..artistically anyway..lol congradulations to the winners

Omnipresent Loiterer

EmpressZ

keiiii

Lady Zen Natsume

I still haven't seen her Old Aqueduct one D:
Thanks guys... redface Landscapes just ain't as flashy and fun and other stuff. I thought a defining point in mine would be the lack of users, but clearly I was wrong. Dx I felt like a self-insert was a little...conceited? For me, not for other users. I just didn't feel right putting people. I was more about the level than the one boss or whatever to me. Ah, well.

Both of mine made it to the game, at least. I've seen my aqueduct while incidentally going into DMP

Dainty Demigod

17,865 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Congrats for the winners!! heart
dakki-dono
Thanks guys... redface Landscapes just ain't as flashy and fun and other stuff. I thought a defining point in mine would be the lack of users, but clearly I was wrong. Dx I felt like a self-insert was a little...conceited? For me, not for other users. I just didn't feel right putting people. I was more about the level than the one boss or whatever to me. Ah, well.

Both of mine made it to the game, at least. I've seen my aqueduct while incidentally going into DMP

in that case...
*worries less*
I still wanna see it in its used-inzOMG glory!
*worries more*
has anyone see my kokeshi doll screen? D:

3,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Congrats,
It look nice,
I want too so nice draw xD

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Flatterer 200
Grats to the winners! biggrin

Swashbuckling Pirate

Congratulations to the winners!

Now, will we ever get a list of all the other talented artist who have splash screens up? I see quite a few up that also have me oohing and aahing and have no idea who did them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff