Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vicious Nerd

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
Don't worry Saburoo. This thread dies a lot.

Certainly in later chapters (where I hope to see crewing pushed more) then crew oriented puzzles would be -wonderful-.
I like the puzzle ideas maybe Chapter 2 3nodding

Vicious Nerd

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
ethereal_dragon_ryuu
I like the puzzle ideas maybe Chapter 2 3nodding
Chapter 2 is a lie.

It's like Heaven. Used to give false hope. Come comrades, rise up!

Vicious Nerd

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
Legit Bump.
I've been wonder... can there be enemies that have illusion-like powers due to abilities or the environment?

Example:

Predapups and Commanders have the ability to make Holographic Clones that have 0 HP, and when hit, they disappear. These clones may be easily defeated w/ AoE, but uses more Stamina unlike one-on-one rings.

Vicious Nerd

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
keito melfina
I've been wonder... can there be enemies that have illusion-like powers due to abilities or the environment?

Example:

Predapups and Commanders have the ability to make Holographic Clones that have 0 HP, and when hit, they disappear. These clones may be easily defeated w/ AoE, but uses more Stamina unlike one-on-one rings.
As long as it's done subtly.

Illusions have a tendency to become real obnoxious, real fast.

Relentless Glitch

Valheita
keito melfina

Example:

Shadow clone jutsu...lol.
I think carrying AoE makes more sense in those instances. HWB can wipe out a whole lot of them and damage the real ones as well.

Vicious Nerd

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
Natsumi Kawahama
Valheita
keito melfina

Example:

Shadow clone jutsu...lol.
I think carrying AoE makes more sense in those instances. HWB can wipe out a whole lot of them and damage the real ones as well.
Yeah. It would certainly add to the usefulness of wide area attacks, which are often outshone.

Also, I think I need to update this to bring it into line with the updates. D:

Vicious Nerd

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
Legit Bump
Valheita

Certainly in later chapters (where I hope to see crewing pushed more) then crew oriented puzzles would be -wonderful-.

just keep in mind forcing crews leads to bad results. I hate crappy crews with random assholes to get a bust in the current mission. and being able to have my friends to team up with is impossabe cause I'm like the only one all the further then them. also a bunch of them don't get on zomg that much any more either. Queen and onyx used to invite me in EB crews and hive runs but not recently. so i'm soloing s**t again. crying
I think that's an awesome idea! :3

Vicious Nerd

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
SlayerBlade128
Valheita

just keep in mind forcing crews leads to bad results. I hate crappy crews with random assholes to get a bust in the current mission. and being able to have my friends to team up with is impossabe cause I'm like the only one all the further then them. also a bunch of them don't get on zomg that much any more either. Queen and onyx used to invite me in EB crews and hive runs but not recently. so i'm soloing s**t again. crying
You need to get more friends to play then xd

I expect that in Chapters 2+ we'll be seeing instances which require at least 2 full crews to pass.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff