Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Hunter

12,000 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I mean technically they could of just closed all the servers and left the game by itself...(erm and edited the stats of some of the monsters) but apparently they are too dumb to even do that... I mean come on... then you aren't even paying for servers... But nope... honestly I only like talking one on one most of the time and my favorite thing to do was go down by the river at basken lake and sit on that big rock and talk to a close friend. It was calming... (unless Buzz saw was trolling around).
Furthermore, that game is pretty much the only way I talked to people on this site. Without it, I don't even know what to do anymore...
I'm devastated, I had just come back to play after a hiatus. I've played for 4 years, I hadn't finished the game yet (I think I was at the Aquaduct not sure).

So angry and sad

Divine Seeker

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
back in the day (i guess) i used to come onto gaia solely for zomg! but i took a break for a few years and came back to a maintenance announcement that was made so long ago it seemed silly to expect it to come back. i've actually forgotten what the layout was like and how to use the rings ><

i believe that there will be a portion of people who will leave because of this (since if you think about it, the other games are quite dull and the daily bombardment of gc/cash shop announcements is disgusting), but i know quite a few will stay for the forums and their friendships, and that's fine with me. the friendships are going to fade though, leaving nothing much to do anymore.

hell, i'll probably stop logging in regularly in a few months. i'm really disappointed, to say the least. then again, gaia has a lot more problems than not having zomg!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff