Welcome to Gaia! ::

kiblermission
Katsumi Y
How can you kill someone with a ring hit em hard? i wanna chop someone up with my sword D:

you use abilities from the ring, and some of them actually look like swords when you activate their abilities, bit it will be really neat i've seeen the animations and they are fun

But.... my guns..... cry
Radagast9
Rson DeLarge
gah, ok this whole thing is redundant. why can't they just add script for a few weapons from gaia, it's not that they need to have individual traits, hell I wouldn't even mind if they just now started making weapons that could be used, but this whole ring system makes me not want to participate, I mean it would be fine if maybe the warrior class only got four rings and a sword... seriously, it's just idiotic to have an mmo of any sort (especially fantasy) with no swords!!!

Sorry. Will be so. Accept it or don't play, nobody force you. Btw, it's idiotic to judge so harshly a thing before at least trying it. A sure thing is that your opinion won't make devs change route now.
actually, there will be swords in a way, i.e mantis ring
im in boubt, can someone help me question question question
read the stickies fool
superdude27
kiblermission
Katsumi Y
How can you kill someone with a ring hit em hard? i wanna chop someone up with my sword D:

you use abilities from the ring, and some of them actually look like swords when you activate their abilities, bit it will be really neat i've seeen the animations and they are fun

But.... my guns..... cry

sadly your guns will get you nothing, but there may be a ring that may have an ability using guns i haven't seen one so far though, good luck in it though.
kiblermission
superdude27
kiblermission
Katsumi Y

But.... my guns..... cry

sadly your guns will get you nothing, but there may be a ring that may have an ability using guns i haven't seen one so far though, good luck in it though.

Dang. That would've been so cool...
superdude27
kiblermission
superdude27
kiblermission
Katsumi Y

But.... my guns..... cry

Dang. That would've been so cool...

well if you would like you can now submit it for an idea for a ring and have somebody create it, it isn't too late man get on it!
so if i was to buy a sword for myy avatar can i use it in the game
?
no you cant use wepons

Desirable Consumer

11,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Hive Mind 200
I think the rings idea is kinda retarded. Plus the video from the anime convention showed Lanzer using a weapon. Pretty much this is disappointing. We have to go all captain planet to kill monsters now. Pssh..lame, lol.
Rebelling Princess
I think the rings idea is kinda retarded. Plus the video from the anime convention showed Lanzer using a weapon. Pretty much this is disappointing. We have to go all captain planet to kill monsters now. Pssh..lame, lol.

id flame you bt im actually happy you think so that whey you wont play lest people in the servers and less lag for every one and less noobs for every one , the lanzer vid whas probably him using a mantis ring that lets you create a katana and about the game it uses a skill equip system its the same tipe of system as the materia system for final fantasy and pokemon only whit some differences
Rebelling Princess

Don't know why some noobs come here... Milady, if you dislike this idea, you are not forced to play. I accept that not everybody like this, and also constructive criticism is welcome. But not offending it cause you haven't anything else to do. Go out. Play another mmo. Come at my home and play a chess game. There are many choices that don't bore you and don't annoy others.
LOl WEAPONS ARE AWESOME
Rengokum
?

no you couldn't but that is okay because there are rings that look like swords and such.

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Rengokum
?
your avi would look better*nods*but short of that and less gold natta, whats out there right now is ONLY for looks, nothing more

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff