Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Saint

Sayonarra good buddy.

OG Hero

I shall miss the Kam runs!
R.I.P zOMG!

It was fun being a BETA tester for you ages ago and all the glitches.

Married Husband

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Veron Mic
Well, kinda bummed..but I hope they replace it with an even better mmo......maybe an mmo version of Monster Galaxy with zOMG elements? .u.

I agree. I really want a great game from them now. I feel like they have it in their power to do so. They've lasted this long, despite all the hardship, they've gotta make up for it somehow. Not just pushing stuff to buy!

Wilderness Otaku

23,125 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Evolution Debut 250
called as bad move, its pointless cause too just harsh hardware are always nothing, ill bet future sometime rumors of the 2.0 zOMG.
in 2015 or unless 2016

Jujubellee's Husband

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I knew it from the beginning.

We saw it with Monster Galaxy, we almost didn't see it with Heralds of Chaos, and now this is just par for the course at this point. Dubious announcement of forced shutdown for "repairs" or other such reasons which turn out to be a not-so-subtle way of content removal.

They likely didn't even attempt to fix it, or they did try but they realized the mess they made at Int. with handling it up to this point was too far beyond what abilities they hadn't already laid off. But considering we were given similar excuses for why MoGa and HoC (the latter of which was only announced after the whistle was accidentally blown), I'd say they're lying through the holes of the last rotten tooth they have left collectively.

To the hollow-craniums at Gaia Interactive, before you try to remove staple/integral content from the site, you should learn to do so in a way that doesn't piss off your largest consumer core to the point you're forced to flee from the angered mobs seeking your own removal from Gaia in a much different and far more costly manner. You've just done a degree of damage to yourselves you'll likely never comprehend, your bottom-line has bottomed-out and you're going down with it, and I doubt you'll go very far after the site falls through with that on your résumé.

In removing zOMG, you've done exceedingly worse than simply removing a game, and I can already predict that you will not learn from this as, again, you've pulled this same exact crap twice before. You're no longer trustworthy, I can only see misfortune and an inconceivable revenue loss in your future now. Advertisers won't stick around long if they see this type of scorn and emptiness associated with the product you've set ablaze yourselves due to having some of the most laughable buffoons in charge of your operation.

Predestined Protagonist

21,200 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Pet Trainer 150
I honestly expected this to happen the second they mentioned it would go on maintenance, but I'm really sad and disappointed.
It was really fun, plus I met a ton of people on there.
Furthermore, how am I supposed to play with my friends now? Towns? rofl

Blessed Demigod

27,425 Points
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Exciting Experiment 50
Had a feeling it wasn't gonna come back.
I joined Gaia when zOMG was released to the public around 07.

I feel like part of my soul has been ripped away.

Feline Bloodsucker

People on Rally/Towns/Hollywood/(etc) don't talk to me.
I'm officially out. talk2hand

Liberal Bibliophile

34,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • I Voted! 25
  • Elocutionist 200
Pfft. And the very next announcement is begging us to spend cash on a limited item that'll make you look like a Gaia version of Justin Bieber. Handcuffs should be an option there.

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Gaia stands to lose much money from this move. Both from loss of a steady revenue stream, and loss of trust from the community. Who wants to put in money to a site where any feature could be taken down or disabled for repairs and then completely removed because repairs were "too hard."

Mr Clocksy's Queen

Devoted Lover

20,425 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
lol totally saw that coming, too bad
R.I.P zOMG 4 life

zOMG been around since I've joined Gaia
It's like my life is missing something now but it not reacting since it knew it was gonna lose it in the first place

Friendly Donator

that was the only game on here were i could farm for gold and easily get it! emotion_0A0
what have you done gaia.... emotion_facepalm

Suyhay's Wife

Sparkling Genius

13,025 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
//BAWLING LIKE A BABY
emotion_facepalm BAE MY HEART 8n8
//WHIMPER
//IN DENIAL
//BAWLING LIKE A DYING WHALE