Skilled Hunter

19,700 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Partygoer 500
2Del
Marcelio Sanchez II
I knew it all along.

How am I supposed to enjoy Gaia now it's gone?
I guess I need to learn the word "Move On".

I feel the same way about my time on Gaia emotion_yatta

It felt like a part of my life was ripped apart from from me, like everybody else. crying
How do you feel about this? scream crying

Were you one of those who frowned upon this would happen? Yes

What does this mean to you? Would you stay or go? Why? Why not? I won't stay. zOMG! was my favourite thing about this site and the reason I came back.
If you decide to stay, where will be your new 'home'? I'll be reading blogs, mostly

What would you do with your game items? I donated all the ones I could but I'm keeping my rings

Post pict(s) of your special moments you experienced in zomg:I don't have pictures except in my mind.

I'll miss zOMG, it was nice meeting people but I'm done

Dangerous Lunatic

First, I didn't really care that zOMG is officially going down. Wasn't surprised, "called it".
But after having gone through some of my screenies, It's kind of sad now, actually...

Rogue

2Del
Marcelio Sanchez II
I knew it all along.

Oh man... no more "del tank my bl pls" skype post gonk and watching you getting butchered. FML
dark meion gashe
Leasfy
Over the months I am going to distribute my items away to friends as I no longer have any interest to stay on this website for long term. Now that zomg is gone, it is time for me to face the reality of adulthood

Rofl, facing adulthood :'D
I know. sob sob

Desirable Sex Symbol

11,325 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
i hate this. i hate gaia canceling zomg.. i know this is stupid to say, but zomg really meant a lot to me crying

Angelic Bloodsucker

7,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
i don't know what's the purpose of staying anymore crying

Rogue

anime_ginny
i hate this. i hate gaia canceling zomg.. i know this is stupid to say, but zomg really meant a lot to me crying
You are not the only one. This thread, along with others, evidently proved that zomg play vital role in gaia community emotion_hug

Desirable Sex Symbol

11,325 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
Leasfy
anime_ginny
You are not the only one. This thread, along with others, evidently proved that zomg play vital role in gaia community emotion_hug

yea and to think i have wasted hundreds of dollars on gaia.. the only reason i was here was for zomg.. im giving away my items and cancelling my account.. heading for another game.. idk what yet.. PM meif you want some items... planning on selling stuff extremely cheap too

Desirable Sex Symbol

11,325 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
Leasfy
2Del
Marcelio Sanchez II
I knew it all along.

Oh man... no more "del tank my bl pls" skype post gonk and watching you getting butchered. FML
dark meion gashe
Leasfy
Over the months I am going to distribute my items away to friends as I no longer have any interest to stay on this website for long term. Now that zomg is gone, it is time for me to face the reality of adulthood

Rofl, facing adulthood :'D
I know. sob sob

heres a guild to spread around if you wanna join
right here

Rogue

anime_ginny
Leasfy
anime_ginny

yea and to think i have wasted hundreds of dollars on gaia.. the only reason i was here was for zomg.. im giving away my items and cancelling my account.. heading for another game.. idk what yet.. PM meif you want some items... planning on selling stuff extremely cheap too
Understandable. I can speak for myself and some close friends that we have spent over thousands of dollar on this website. Without zomg I would not be here and become who I am. The guild is futile in my opinion. The decision of management is absolute and there is nothing can be done

Desirable Sex Symbol

11,325 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
Leasfy
anime_ginny
Leasfy
anime_ginny

Understandable. I can speak for myself and some close friends that we have spent over thousands of dollar on this website. Without zomg I would not be here and become who I am. The guild is futile in my opinion. The decision of management is absolute and there is nothing can be done

i understand zomg had its glitches and some things were kinda messed up.. but hey thats how humans are too.. they should have just left it as it was.. ~~sent gift

Rogue

anime_ginny
Leasfy
anime_ginny
Leasfy
anime_ginny

i understand zomg had its glitches and some things were kinda messed up.. but hey thats how humans are too.. they should have just left it as it was.. ~~sent gift
Thanks o/

well, GAIA. That's all I could say. They have a habit to pull out games. ZOMG is not their first game being pulled out

Desirable Sex Symbol

11,325 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
Leasfy
anime_ginny
Leasfy
anime_ginny
Leasfy
anime_ginny

Thanks o/

well, GAIA. That's all I could say. They have a habit to pull out games. ZOMG is not their first game being pulled out

yea but i have soo many fond memories of zomg.. its a shame its out now.. i remember on one april fools, they had OmniCorp.. hahahhahaah i loved that! crying

King Kazme's Princess

Timid Kitten

17,375 Points
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
tbh,
I think almost everyone saw this comming.
The peple that we loyal zOMGers, even myself (I used to be on it all the time)
Its like.. losing a best friend or..watching your favorite team lose a game.
I think, (Just in my honest opinion) Gaia didn't give 2 f********** about zOMG and took it off to do 'Maintenance" on it, just to have an excuse to get rid of it. It honestly was the best game on gaia and I enjoyed it so much. :c
I miss doing EB, and SS. I even miss trying t get a decent team for deadmans shadows..
Ah.. and who could forget PS. Papasaw was where all the action was.]But because f the critical error, or what have you, zOMG will be nothing now than a distant memory. As much as the nice increase in Bootygrab is nice.. nothing will ever compare to the sweet sweet sound of people attacking inatimate objects with weird rings we used as weapons dramallama

Goodbye zOMG..
And gaia.. you're not to far behind. cry

RevvRaptor's Fangirl

Toxic Garbage

I'm far beyond sad. I seriously need zOMG! Gaia has nothing else to offer.
I knew zOMG! wouldn't be coming back. It was so obvious seriously.
I might quit Gaia, since it has nothing else to offer me anymore.
I will cherish my zOMG! items and never let them go. Memories you know.

My first BL kill. ;_;

User Image

HPR ;_;

User Image

Me proposing Dande in HPR

User Image

Our Wedding in Village Greens

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff