Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Dark Elf

I'm just glad I had the cursed pumpkin.

I didn't do the easter zOMG event, so I missed out on that one.
D;

Lucky Informer

12,100 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Junior 100
okay, if u see this pop up
User Image
Click cancel, its a fake!

Shy Dark Elf

Cnoisy, either delete your post where you quoted him or change it so it doesn't have what he said in it, you could get in trouble for that.

Kawaii Shoujo

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I`ll protect everyone...
- - - - - - -- - - - - - -
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What about the cursed pumpkins ???

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
- - - - - - -- - - - - - -
...with my dieing will! =3User ImageUser Image
ll Aihe ll

hahah no...
In [ JK ]'s meeting, he spawned Jack. He had an orange name which was kinda weird, like the devs do.. But any Jack made us all into pumpkin fluffs, including himself...
So fun >w<
It was kinda amusing making people think Jack will still alive somewhere > 3<
Arrr, see? x3

Lolwut?? You guys met with JK?
When was this?? xd
_l- f e r m a t a -l_
ll Aihe ll

hahah no...
In [ JK ]'s meeting, he spawned Jack. He had an orange name which was kinda weird, like the devs do.. But any Jack made us all into pumpkin fluffs, including himself...
So fun >w<
Arrr, see? x3

Lolwut?? You guys met with JK?
When was this?? xd

Friday 10pm PST
SomniMani
ll Aihe ll
_l- f e r m a t a -l_
AVendo
I was just on Buzz Saw--in Barton, on my way to Zen, at the Guild Hall, I saw this dude change into a pumpkin!!!! I targeted him-and sure enough--he had Jack's debuff on!! I lowered my level and ran out to Village Greens, expecting to at least see some shouting going on--but nothing...by the time I headed back to Barton to try to find him--he was gone....anyone else seen anything??

*Forgot to mention, he was suppressed to 1.9 I think--that's why I assumed he'd been in VG

Yeah. I've seen it everyone but people refuse to tell me how.
I'm suspecting it's a ring? Are we allowed to open the pumpkin yet?

hahah no...
So fun >w<
Arrr, see? x3

Oh noez!Someone save that lone ninja Fluffkin from the pirates! XD
*is sad I missed it*

Someone else Ninja'd, but the screencap was taken before it > . <
Pirates>Ninja's I guess XD
Aww, try to get to the next one, they can be hilarious >D
hey everybody i was thinking that all of you were probably bigger zOMG die hards then me so i was wondering if any of you knew how to use recipies if you do then please pm me... Thank you..

milt

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces