Welcome to Gaia! ::

PlumpGerty's Significant Otter

S 4 X
someone should copy and paste every single message post in this thread into one document and make it into a book.
I nominate you! =D

Lets see, if it took 10 seconds to add each post to the document, it would only take 420 hours to finish the book! That's just 17 and a half days!

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
OMFG Taylor
S 4 X
someone should copy and paste every single message post in this thread into one document and make it into a book.
I nominate you! =D

Lets see, if it took 10 seconds to add each post to the document, it would only take 420 hours to finish the book! That's just 17 and a half days!

10k pages of "WHERE'S JACK?" "add me for dots/hops" "HE'S ON (SERVER NAME)!" ?

too much reading emo
SegaManiac

That sounds pretty interesting xD What a plot! And so many characters biggrin

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Miriel3
SegaManiac

Needs a feature film adaptation. We'll win the oscar for most characters for sure. End credits will be 3/4ths of the movie biggrin

SegaManiac
OMFG Taylor
S 4 X
I nominate you! =D

too much reading emo
It would be such a riveting read though! Did xXx_Noobface_xXx ever make it to the Jack in Bill's Ranch? Were the people on Bladed Vase able to fight past the lag and emerge victorious? Will the Jack drought ever end??? You'd have to turn the page and keep reading!
SegaManiac
Miriel3
SegaManiac

Needs a feature film adaptation. We'll win the oscar for most characters for sure. End credits will be 3/4ths of the movie biggrin

Epic XD And Oscar for best costume design, documentary feature, visual effects. And many more biggrin

Ruthless Businessman

I cant believe how huge this thread got over the time of the event
When the next search and kill event starts this should be the main thread for hunting XD
OMFG Taylor
SegaManiac
OMFG Taylor
S 4 X
I nominate you! =D

too much reading emo
It would be such a riveting read though! Did xXx_Noobface_xXx ever make it to the Jack in Bill's Ranch? W rofl ere the people on Bladed Vase able to fight past the lag and emerge victorious? Will the Jack drought ever end??? You'd have to turn the page and keep reading!
Lol, my sis changed her name on here because of you XD

Hers was omg taylor. Now it's tehyler
I can't believe A. this thread is still going and B. that I actually looked for it. I need the next event. Maybe by then I'll have my mule leveled better.

Oh in case anyone wondered, there is a horrible Jack drought. It started a few days ago (jk just had to add that)

6,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
...hai guyz

i gots a new aquarium :3 tap it/??

Sweet Alaurel
OMFG Taylor
SegaManiac
OMFG Taylor
S 4 X
I nominate you! =D

too much reading emo
It would be such a riveting read though! Did xXx_Noobface_xXx ever make it to the Jack in Bill's Ranch? W rofl ere the people on Bladed Vase able to fight past the lag and emerge victorious? Will the Jack drought ever end??? You'd have to turn the page and keep reading!
Lol, my sis changed her name on here because of you XD

Hers was omg taylor. Now it's tehyler
She just couldn't stand the thought of being associated with me, so she had to change her name? cry

Shy Dark Elf

7,250 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Quetzalcoatle
iiFudge Cookies
Quetzalcoatle
iiFudge Cookies
Quetzalcoatle
iiFudge Cookies

Yush. I miss those too.
Except that this time....We can't yell at Jack for not coming. mad
Anyway, yush, I would LOVE another starmony party thingy.
oh oh oh we could do it to get the landshark to come!

>.>
This window keeps popping up asking for my username and password. I wrote my username....then....I wrote something baaad. Lol.
Anyway.......I'm tired. I wanna do the starmony thing on the weekend, cuz I have a hell of a lot of homework to do.

okay, wish you luck with your homework

Thank you. I think I'll need it. -carries homework- It's heavy....
here I'll help you *takes half* are these books made of lead or something?

._.
I wouldn't be surprised if they were.
I hate working in groups. I always seem to get paired up with the incompetent people, and I end up doing everything by myself.
Anyway....We need to have a Starmony party. xD
Someone could make a comic we could ALL RELATE TO

lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out