Welcome to Gaia! ::

Burgermeister
Britton-32
What room is Kamila in?

Kamila is in Deadman's Shadow (she's the newest highest level boss in zOMG), And, given the difficulty of the vampires and werewolves in that section you can bet she's a bit harder than ol' Jack during this Halloween's challenge.

I know she's in Deadman's shadow but where in DMS?

Heroic Sex Symbol

18,940 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
Britton-32
Burgermeister
Britton-32
What room is Kamila in?

Kamila is in Deadman's Shadow (she's the newest highest level boss in zOMG), And, given the difficulty of the vampires and werewolves in that section you can bet she's a bit harder than ol' Jack during this Halloween's challenge.

is inside of dmp for the way down of the upstairs

Barton Gaian

Dave Justice
Britton-32
Burgermeister
Britton-32
What room is Kamila in?

is inside of dmp for the way down of the upstairs

but where at? if recivive this massage me through mail

5,550 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
lou the master

You have to go through Yellow Rooms and Green Rooms. It takes a couple hours to get to her, and people can tell you where she's at but you won't be satisfied, because each crew encounters her in the 100% room after going through the maze to find her. Each room is different and randomized.
If you want to find her, join a crew and explore the maze. There is no "set" way other than to explore and hope you run into her after being in the Green Rooms

Barton Gaian

MichaelMedic
lou the master

You have to go through Yellow Rooms and Green Rooms. It takes a couple hours to get to her, and people can tell you where she's at but you won't be satisfied, because each crew encounters her in the 100% room after going through the maze to find her. Each room is different and randomized.
If you want to find her, join a crew and explore the maze. There is no "set" way other than to explore and hope you run into her after being in the Green Rooms

which ones are Yellow & Green Rooms? im just curious

Celestial Guardian

60,975 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Budding Witch 250
lou the master
which ones are Yellow & Green Rooms? im just curious

The first set, regular rooms are the yellow. The green are the ones that have the higher level monsters in them and the rooms are lighted green in that area.

Shy Dark Elf

Man, I miss Jack.

Malevolent Nerd

11,000 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Feline Friend

It's not halloween why are people still posting?

5,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
Marceline-kazamata
It's not halloween why are people still posting?

^

Greedy Noob

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Why is the print is small?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash