Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twinkles_the_Kat's Princess

Friendly Member

bronstahd
Nice guess. Of course there's one point to note: Jack won't stand there doing nothing while you hit him.

I'm just wondering who'll be the first to take him out in Otami...

Oh my god!! thanks for the clue!! I gotta post this in my status

Original Survivor

bronstahd
Nice guess. Of course there's one point to note: Jack won't stand there doing nothing while you hit him.

Otami huh? thanks Bron!! and holy crap! are you finally back on working on zOMG!?

yami2ki's Senpai

Benevolent Paladin

14,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
bronstahd

Hey Bron! 3nodding Is he going to be on multiple maps, or just in Otami? And if he is on multiple maps... Is Otami the hardest one?

Original Survivor

iCrazyGal
Lei_Trigar
iCrazyGal
Lei_Trigar
yeah i think something like that will happen this year too... and JK said we might get another ring from it too. biggrin

another ring? got any idea what might it be? burning_eyes

not a clue, all i know is that he said they "MIGHT" give out another ring... but i'm reallllly hoping so. XD

I hoping it for a dark ring xD Since it Halloween after all

that would be nice. biggrin

Friendly Sex Symbol

11,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Lei_Trigar
bronstahd

Otami huh? thanks Bron!! and holy crap! are you finally back on working on zOMG!?

Or maybe this was a diversion... a trick... ninja

Friendly Member

Kytona
bronstahd

Hey Bron! 3nodding Is he going to be on multiple maps, or just in Otami? And if he is on multiple maps... Is Otami the hardest one?

same questions, will him on different place?

Original Survivor

Kytona
bronstahd

my guess is that he's capped, like the mini events... so naturally Otami would be the hardest.

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
I just hope he isn't quite as rare as Golden Egg was. If I hadn't lucked out and stumbled on one in the first hour of the easter event, i'd probably of missed it completely.

Friendly Member

Lei_Trigar
Kytona
bronstahd

my guess is that he's capped, like the mini events... so naturally Otami would be the hardest.

then, where is the easiest place?

Kitten In Chains's Significant Otter

Kytona
bronstahd

Multiple maps. Otami is indeed the hardest, by quite a wide margin. In fact, he's been too difficulty for us to defeat internally... so I guess it's up to all of you to show us how to do it. smile

10,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
Lei_Trigar
Kytona
bronstahd

predicting a pile of tombstones xp

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
EmperorZensekai
LOL at first I thought you asked if Jack laid eggs.
(can't wait either)

Why not? Apparently rabbits lay eggs.
xD

Original Survivor

bronstahd
Kytona
bronstahd

Multiple maps. Otami is indeed the hardest, by quite a wide margin. In fact, he's been too difficulty for us to defeat internally... so I guess it's up to all of you to show us how to do it. smile

hah, guess we'll need a large group to take care of him...

btw, is this a night only event? like last year?

yami2ki's Senpai

Benevolent Paladin

14,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
bronstahd
Kytona
bronstahd

Awesome razz Looking forward to try. Just curious, how many people did you have trying to do it?

Original Survivor

doomed-bast-rd
Lei_Trigar
Kytona
bronstahd

predicting a pile of tombstones xp

oh yeah... we'll need a get another DMP made for this one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff