Don't remember 0.21183800623053 21.2% [ 68 ]
Total Votes:[ 321 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Girl-Crazy Gaian

18,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
I really liked zOmg. Although I didn't get the time to play it as much, it was still a great game. They should release this for download and play for either online or offline like Steam games. Although, I wonder how you could get your Gaia avy on it once you have it? (This is just an idea I had) It was a great game and I always liked to go into Zen Gardens, it was my favorite stage of all. I even made a guild based on their Kokeshi Kimono. I should have the link to that guild below my posts. (check banner area on my post)

High-functioning Punching Bag

Mine was none of the above, cause I was so bored and I was looking for a avatar site and they had this thing called zOMG at the games section so I tried it out~

TeddyKumaE's Wife

9,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Market Browser 100
I'm not a real gamer or even a very good one but zMOG is a game I can play and even be asked to crew with. It needs to come back!

Masamune Ash's Senpai

Obsessed Fatcat

Aki Mui
I join gaia (early in '09) after 3 years of my friends kept talking about through out middle school. They were talking mainly zOMG how it was a fun game that didn't really need to download at all. I decide to try it out, I was hook x'D I still remember buying ring polishers (Ghi Boost), getting a free supercharge when I first play in the sewer area and zOMG! Action Pack. I still wish I could have kept those. Good memories =u=

mommy---long time no see---- yami miss u like miss papa---- did u get enough sleep? eat well?rest well? tell papa " i love u---" n u too---- love u mommy-----

Adorable Survivor

23,990 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
You forgot to add a voting option for I heard about it on Gaia. I already was a member of Gaia when I first found out they were making a virtual world based on the site. To say people were excited was an understatement. I also had the great pleasure of being a zOMG beta tester. I have a lot of fond memories of the bug forum for feedback after testing and to report bugs found during testing and being there with Quixter. He was a fun dev and you really had to pay attention because you really did not know what he was gping to do to make you laugh. I really home they allow us to have a bunch of fundraisers to raise the money nex essay for anything needed to repair it and bring it back someday.

Dangerous Hunter

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
A friend back then show me it when it first came out when it was exclusive to those who had those tickets. Since then I always enjoyed playing on zomg! with friends especially at the saw mill and the deadman shadow areas.

In a relationship with Alan vorigan

Invisible Seeker

32,800 Points
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • I Get Knocked Down... 50
  • Monster Hunter 100
Madness is not a state of mind.

Madness is a Place.

❥ •

" I joined gaia in 2005 from a friend i met in college gaia was ok kinda hard to make gold, boom they announced
zOMG beta tester and i was selected to play as one of the testers it wall hella fun and from their i got hella addicted since they changed more zomg and opened new areas also they rings weren't sould bound so yeh was cool selling them "

Lets go there shall we?

Go to wonderland . . .

Fortuitous Seeker

15,975 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Conventioneer 300
I joined Gaia around the time that Gaia already existed, 2009 I think. I started playing and it was so amazing and hilarious that I kept playing! It was my favorite game of all time!

Vermillion Hunter

9,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Restorative Spirit 250
pyrotak
I was already on Gaia and tried it after the beta was opened. It was buggier and lagged more back then so I didn't get far at first, but used it to gain purely gain gold eventually. After DMS came out it quickly became the only reason I used Gaia, regardless of gold income because of the fun, casual style of gameplay.

Me too. I was here when it was new and kind of atrocious but a fun way to get gold.

Eternal Gatekeeper

37,840 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Object of Affection 150
I was already on Gaia when it came out, so I tried it and it didn't work well on my computer at the time, so I stopped playing for a few years. I picked it up again because of a friend, and really really loved it. I'm disappointed that it's gone.

Dangerous Bloodsucker

10,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
>> I found Gaia from Google search 'cause I was lonely IRL and needed friends lol. lol Sad truth.

>> I found zOMG! from clicking Games.

Kenji Tiger's Spouse

Devoted Cleric

25,625 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
I was on gaia when the buzz started. 07 Gaian FTW

Playful Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
i watched my ex's sister play on this game i asked her what the game was because it looked fun she told me it was ZOMG! i asked her what the site was called and if it was free she helped me sign up and i started playing it. ive been on for almost 3 years now and i was devistated to see zomg go it was the main reason why i ever joined this site. i hope this surprise they have is zomg coming back and a new ring

Magical Glitch

31,375 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
Daniel Hyuuga
Hey guys, may I know where do you guys heard about zOMG? I heard it via a friends in Chatango

EDIT: if you're looking for option "I was already in Gaia / heard it from Gaia" in poll, I already posted a specific thread in CB Yo CB! Gonna ask you something
I was looking for a place to play after my term as a volunteer moderator at a different site was completed. I wanted a place to anonymously relax without feeling like I was at work. I specifically joined Gaia because of reviews I read about this MMO called zOMG! in which players were able to customize their avatars like no other game. (It was rated poorly for lots of in-game grinding, but it received great reviews for customization.) I loved it from the start. I would never have joined Gaia if not for zOMG!

Desirable Shapeshifter

12,875 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
ZOMG. Is what originally brought me to gaia. I can't recall where I heard it from but zomg was my start on this game and it has never stopped for me it always brought me back to gaia .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff