Don't remember 0.21183800623053 21.2% [ 68 ]
Total Votes:[ 321 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Noob

10,850 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
zOMG! is actually how I found Gaia. My brother was playing it so I got interested. Made an account and it is why I'm still here. 3nodding

Spiritual Bard

Daniel Hyuuga
Valerth
Daniel Hyuuga
Valerth
I was here on GAIA when zOMG was announced. They held a competition to name it, My name didn't win though :c
Back then it was a BIG deal. As it was a new way to enjoy it here and interact with users.
It was something completely different from anything before.

Curious.. what was the name ur trying to give?
LOL, so long ago. I guess they were looking for one words names. Guess longer ones weren't wanted I had friends who gave me their names and it was more then one word. Let me see so long ago what was it now....SOMETHING of Gaia. Haha i remember I chose a word that meant warrior ors or something another. Since the game was about fighting stuff. It wasn't Warriors of Gaia. but a much cooler word...bah! of well. Sounded epic to me! Truthfully I didn't like their choice. Too internet spangly for me :c
Guess I was thinking more along the lines of video game names LOL Assassins Creed and stuff

oooooh..
Twas looooong ago, When I was young and liked to be apart of Gaia stuff. Now I don't give a $%^&.
Personally though. I know this whole getting rid go zOMG is bull$%^ I don't believe them
the fact they had to come back and defend themselves claiming it wasn't about them wanting to spend money on it..I find a little odd. I haven't heard problems about it before it was always fine. Never heard of people who played constantly being hacked or friends they know. Or anything about their privacy being in danger. So, I'm a little confused as to the whole shutting it down. But, I don't like it. It was a fun game for me and many others. I'm sick of all the items personally its insane the amount of crap their producing. When will they produce something users can enjoy interactively AGAIN. Oh well. Sorry didn't mean to ramble just sharing stuff : P

Agile Noob

if you're looking for option "I was already in Gaia / heard it from Gaia" in poll, I already posted a specific thread in CB Yo CB! Gonna ask you something. TY!

Princess Sweetheart

Daniel Hyuuga
if you're looking for option "I was already in Gaia / heard it from Gaia" in poll, I already posted a specific thread in CB Yo CB! Gonna ask you something. TY!

I seem to remember it isn't hard to add another poll option. Why don't you just add the option "I was already on gaia/heard it from gaia".............

Agile Noob

JinxlikesPeaches
zOMG! is actually how I found Gaia. My brother was playing it so I got interested. Made an account and it is why I'm still here. 3nodding

ooooh by your brother. Cool. I wonder how did your brother found gaia/zomg tho

Agile Noob

Bitterrfly
Daniel Hyuuga

I seem to remember it isn't hard to add another poll option. Why don't you just add the option "I was already on gaia/heard it from gaia".............

Because this thread focuses on "If you came to Gaia because of zOMG, where exactly did you hear about it?". I know the thread title is a bit confusing because I don't want the thread gets way too general else a moderator will move it. Plus the title length is too limited x_x

Princess Sweetheart

Daniel Hyuuga
Bitterrfly
Daniel Hyuuga

Because this thread focuses on "If you came to Gaia because of zOMG, where exactly did you hear about it?". I know the thread title is a bit confusing because I don't want the thread gets way too general else a moderator will move it

It's becoming more general because you don't have that option if you go by that logic. The thread you link to is basically the exact same as this one so further confuses people and it's not even "off topic" to add that option, or else the thread would have been moved already due to nearly every response in here being "I was already on gaia -insert reminiscing here-". Please add it.

Noob

10,850 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Daniel Hyuuga
JinxlikesPeaches

He found it through my cousin who's mother is neighbors with my mother ugh the coincidence whee

Agile Noob

JinxlikesPeaches
Daniel Hyuuga
JinxlikesPeaches

He found it through my cousin who's mother is neighbors with my mother ugh the coincidence whee

Sounds like a destiny to me xD
I already was on gaia when zOMG came out. It was very laggy in the beginning. I remember my friends playing under the sea to defeat the boss (they were a level 10), one of the first crews to defeat the boss. I also remember taking 5 to 6 hours playing under the sea, everyone ate at the computer no one left unless you went to the bathroom. I made new friends from all over the world and we still touch base even today on gaia. I miss my sweetheart ring the most. Got it on Valentine's day.

Devout Seeker

12,450 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
i was already on gaia before zomg! started.

Timid Noob

i started playing after i saw my sis playing to earn gold but then got addicted to smob/smeb 3nodding

chiipan's Husbando

Hot Superstar

52,350 Points
  • Snow Ninja 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
I join gaia (early in '09) after 3 years of my friends kept talking about through out middle school. They were talking mainly zOMG how it was a fun game that didn't really need to download at all. I decide to try it out, I was hook x'D I still remember buying ring polishers (Ghi Boost), getting a free supercharge when I first play in the sewer area and zOMG! Action Pack. I still wish I could have kept those. Good memories =u=

Shy Healer

Aki Mui

"Hiii Akiii~♪"

I'm an '09 Gaian, joining this site after observing my older brother play Gaia Fishing for a few months before he quit logging onto Gaia all together and playing MMORPGs; I had known that zOMG! existed shortly after signing up, but I never played it until '10 because I finally figured out that there was no downloads required (regrets strike extremely hard)... before then, I observed other players in Towns and chilled in the Skittles virtual area (I don't know when and how long that was out, but I kinda liked it more than Towns... Just my inferior opinion though.)

v - Squeeee!~ ... I'm totally going to miss that quote, and Ara too~♪ TwT

chiipan's Husbando

Hot Superstar

52,350 Points
  • Snow Ninja 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
Yuunisa

-waves- Hello Neny~ ouo/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items