chiipan's Husbando

Hot Superstar

52,350 Points
  • Snow Ninja 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
yamikurokaze
Aki Mui
I join gaia (early in '09) after 3 years of my friends kept talking about through out middle school. They were talking mainly zOMG how it was a fun game that didn't really need to download at all. I decide to try it out, I was hook x'D I still remember buying ring polishers (Ghi Boost), getting a free supercharge when I first play in the sewer area and zOMG! Action Pack. I still wish I could have kept those. Good memories =u=

mommy---long time no see---- yami miss u like miss papa---- did u get enough sleep? eat well?rest well? tell papa " i love u---" n u too---- love u mommy-----

ello~
I'm sleeping too much :/ I'm horrible sick cause of this col weather bleh. Okies <3

Sparkly Genius

I remember people were forming clans in anticipation of zOMG!
My clan didn't end up playing together but I did anyway
Tried the beta but didn't commit to it
By the time I tried again, zOMG! had the gold update.

Was perfect timing, I'd found some amazing friends in due time. emotion_yatta

Playful Guildswoman

Interesstingly enough, I heard about zOMG through friends on Gaia, and heard about Gaia from classmates in teacher ed classes. That was during the early days of Booty Grab. I joined 11/2/09 for the 2nd time, lost the password to my initial account earlier that year.

Masamune Ash's Senpai

Obsessed Fatcat

Aki Mui
yamikurokaze
Aki Mui
I join gaia (early in '09) after 3 years of my friends kept talking about through out middle school. They were talking mainly zOMG how it was a fun game that didn't really need to download at all. I decide to try it out, I was hook x'D I still remember buying ring polishers (Ghi Boost), getting a free supercharge when I first play in the sewer area and zOMG! Action Pack. I still wish I could have kept those. Good memories =u=

mommy---long time no see---- yami miss u like miss papa---- did u get enough sleep? eat well?rest well? tell papa " i love u---" n u too---- love u mommy-----

ello~
I'm sleeping too much :/ I'm horrible sick cause of this col weather bleh. Okies <3

o: mama sick? Remember rest enough n take medicine.... or yami tell papa ,aki mama bad kid. ...oh yea already winter there. ...xD wear enough cloth too mama.

chiipan's Husbando

Hot Superstar

52,350 Points
  • Snow Ninja 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
yamikurokaze
Aki Mui
yamikurokaze
Aki Mui

ello~

o: mama sick? Remember rest enough n take medicine.... or yami tell papa ,aki mama bad kid. ...oh yea already winter there. ...xD wear enough cloth too mama.

Yesh as I said horribly sick x'D Well just more sick than usual since I'm always sicks from other things nya. I know but hw first~ lol what, I'm not bad I didn't do anything wrong ahaha. I know I don't leave the house without wearing 3 layers of clothes. I really hate the cold...

Agile Noob

159 reckon by friends.... damn..

Versatile Sex Symbol

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
I was already on gaia playing this island hotel or something like that game. That one got boring so I went and played zOMG! and got addicted.

Masamune Ash's Senpai

Obsessed Fatcat

Aki Mui
yamikurokaze
Aki Mui
yamikurokaze
Aki Mui

ello~

Yesh as I said horribly sick x'D Well just more sick than usual since I'm always sicks from other things nya. I know but hw first~ lol what, I'm not bad I didn't do anything wrong ahaha. I know I don't leave the house without wearing 3 layers of clothes. I really hate the cold...

tell papa, aki mama bad kid coz didnt take ur self well n fell sick o3o
//sent papa bout aki mama horrible sick.
xD yami not hate but cant stand too cold.....n too hot too......

Original Fairy

15,425 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
I heard about it after being an oldbie but stayed because I loved the graphics. ESPECIALLY the ones that came up when the worlds were loading. MASSIVE props to the artist or artists who did them because they were awesome. The gold was good too.

chiipan's Husbando

Hot Superstar

52,350 Points
  • Snow Ninja 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
yamikurokaze
Aki Mui
yamikurokaze
Aki Mui
yamikurokaze
Aki Mui

ello~

tell papa, aki mama bad kid coz didnt take ur self well n fell sick o3o
//sent papa bout aki mama horrible sick.
xD yami not hate but cant stand too cold.....n too hot too......

It isn't really my fault for being sick always :u
I didn't ask for this...
I prefer warm and hot weather over cold any day.

Friendly Hunter

13,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
I had joined Gaia and honestly forgotten about it after the first day because forum based sites are just too boring imo, and the puzzle games etc. were a snore fest for me too. Then I saw an ad for zOMG on Facebook about two years later and remembered I had an account. I started playing zOMG and I was hooked from day one. I met so many great people there. Some total wack jobs too, but there were only two or three of them compared to the hundreds of people I spent so much time running in zOMG with. zOMG wasn't just a game to so many of us. It was a chance for introverts to make some friends, a chance for shy people to break out of their shell, even just a little, and a relatively safe place for some people to vent some frustrations from less than happy lives. I really do miss it.

Tiny Hoarder

Found zOMG while looking for a good mmo browser game to play, last year. Never thought I'd fall in love with zOMG as much as I did... <33 ;-;

O.G. Shapeshifter

29,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
iFaiji
i was in the close beta group. back then was known as zetas.
where the poll option for that surprised

my wife was a zetas
she and my son got me hocked on ZOMG in 2009, and I have been here ever since
now I dont have much fun anymore without ZOMG, I will stay around and see what Gaia will do to make the site better
I am so rich that I wont just give my stuff away

Beloved Sex Symbol

12,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
My brother who lives with me told me about Gaia then he invited me to play zOMG. crying met so many wonderful ppl on it
That was the first time my bro has ever asked me to do something with him and playing zomg with him and friends i met on here made me feel so happy cause im not really a social person irl but since they took zomg away we don't have nothing to do together anymore

Beloved Lunatic

15,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Aw dang man, I found zOMG! before I even knew GaiaOnline even existed! emotion_awesome

A funny story, but not a funny story. Okay. I was looking for a new game to play, and was browsing through Newgrounds, when I came upon the zOMG! ad right at the bottom, full of mostly Village Greens and Bill's Ranch enemies. I found it to be the oddest looking thing, and in my curiosity I clicked, and wouldnt you know it, I started playing zOMG!

I liked it enough where I wanted to keep playing it, and I found out THROUGH ZOMG! the very existence of GaiaOnline itself! Yeah, I guess Gaia didnt do a good job letting me know they were a website because I never heard of them when I inadvertently signed up when I thought I was actually signing up to zOMG! Whaddya do AMIRITE?

Now that zOMG! is gone...I suppose you could say Gaia is a lot emptier than it was before. I can freely admit I havent had a lot of interest to play zOMG! a long time after I finished it, even to the day before Gaia removed it, all I was doing was trying to get all the achievements I was never gonna get.

I didnt even face off against Kamila. Now that zOMG! is gone, I regret not taking the chance.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff