Magical Glitch

31,375 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
luze
the jitters made me spill my coffee scream

it's not like i want to just go to sleep and maybe even cry talk2hand

and i actually bought items now that there's no point in meeting the powerups dealers ...shopping to compensate the emptiness.
LOL, luze! Yes, I'm not quite sure what to do at Gaia without zOMG! If not for that game, Gaia is basically just a big dress-up game, like when I played with Barbie Dolls as a kid. I'm kind of surprised how suddenly Gais's waaaay more expensive than I feel it's worth now.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Magical Glitch

31,375 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
pyrotak
Mourning.
League and ArcheAge will fill the void.
emotion_hug I wish my computer didn't hate LoL so much; I'd totally give it a try!

Magical Glitch

31,375 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
Snagem Snatcher
For someone who rarely played at all, I'm feeling weirdly sad over it being down
When it comes back, you can play more! Hopefully this fix will be quickly complete.

Chatty Associate

21,490 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
*sighs* I just hope that they really will put it back up and not just forget about it. To me, zOMG! filled a very social function and also an entertaining meaning, it was a place to show off your avi's and fluffs, but now... well there's towns, but.... ugh. I never really liked towns 2, and towns 1 works I guess, but zomg still was better. Oh well...

Dangerous Lunatic

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
towns, twitch.tv, probably job applications(maybe not). zOMG! kinda died on me ever since repeated dms runs.

Luthstar's Wife

Tipsy Fatcat

gaia feels so nekkid and empty without zomg. meh so bored. i wanna download maplestory and sttart playing that again but it rapes my computer. crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

Saxy Coder

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
I actually took myself off the game a month early (back when it was originally planned to go down) so I wouldn't be so depressed and lost when it finally disappeared.

Right now, Real Life is doing quite a good job of filling the void -- work and classes and homework.
In order to keep myself on Gaia, I've made some non-zomg friends, continue to work in the BR&TS and Q&A forums helping others, and take profile commissions.
There's still a sad little hole which can't be filled, but at least we know life will continue c':

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Angelic Bookworm

14,675 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Millionaire 200
it was why i came back after quitting in 2009...now iunno what to do with myself..
inflation...yuck
atleast making gold on there was entertaining and cute
smile
not to mention i made wonderful friends there...so sad sad

back to animal crossing now.

Lucky Exhibitionist

8,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tipsy 100
Troll the Chatterbox...and go back to working on my car. I'm sure the car will win out quickly, though.

~E
I'm actually relieved. I'd much rather zOMG! be taken down for an unknown amount of time in the slightest possibility that it will be improved somehow rather than see it stew in neglect forever.

And I cope with it the same way I've been doing for the past year or so - other games.

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250

Succumb to boredom

Invisible Phantom

honestly i can't to me zomg was the only reason i came on line in the first place but if they bring it back i may stay a while

Jelly Waffles

Focusing more on job hunting.
It's not really hard to stay off zomg.I have lots of stuff to keep me busy irl, but I'm very sad because I love zomg and went out of my way to make time to play it.
cry

And even if the "several weeks" turns into like 3 months (like it did when it was "maintenance in several weeks) I won't mind, I'm actually counting on that. As long as it comes back, and hopefully more fixed than broken.
xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces