31,375 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
DarkSoullessMoonlightX
1. Do my bloody homework
2. Agonize over never getting to finish Bloodlust
3. Focus on the more important things revolving around school and math
1. I suppose there are a few good things about taking a break from zOMG, like homework. Like better grades?
2. It will be back. It's down for maintenance, but it should be back within several weeks. You'll get your chance to face Kam again.
3. Good luck at school!! <3

Magical Glitch

31,375 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
Myrielle
I buy tons and tons of cash shop items to fill the very empty space in my heart where zOMG used to stay. emo

If zOMG isn't back by November, I'll most likely stop buying stuffs at Gaia until it's back. I'm not as excited about the cash shop without zOMG. As sad as it sounds, what's the point without a place to play with friends while showing off my avi? I don't like Towns or the Rally because I don't chat on Gaia much at all. (And Towns 2 is super laggity!) Almost all my Gaia friends were made through zOMG, and without it I'm worried we're gonna drift apart.

The whole reason I joined Gaia was for zOMG and the fact that it's a game with highly customizable avatars. If there's no game, then I won't really need an avatar.

And... *Sniff!* HALLOWEEN won't be the same without a themed zOMG run with friends. crying

Magical Glitch

31,375 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
silvershadowedwings
I haven't logged on in a while and when i did, it was because of zOMG. I just now found out about the shutdown and now part of my heart died x-x
They say it will return... I hope Gaia has the good sense to release a zOMG-themed EI or RIG or even a limited item when it comes back. It would be a good way for them to make money on the game without making any drastic changes.

iFaiji's Pardner

Much Hobo

42,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Believe you can
and you're halfway there.

Vending, watching bunch of stocked anime and series. Still there's a void in my heart crying

The Monsieur said.
Dris Shalee
DarkSoullessMoonlightX
1. Do my bloody homework
2. Agonize over never getting to finish Bloodlust
3. Focus on the more important things revolving around school and math
1. I suppose there are a few good things about taking a break from zOMG, like homework. Like better grades?
2. It will be back. It's down for maintenance, but it should be back within several weeks. You'll get your chance to face Kam again.
3. Good luck at school!! <3

What road do I take?
"Where do you want to go?"
I don't know.
"Then, it really doesn't matter, does it?"

I get okay grades but zOMG does affect them by distracting me xP
Naw, I just never have time to finish it...OTL
Thank you heart

Welcome to BetterGaia.
Need help? See our thread and visit BetterGaia.com.

Divine Phantom

I play league, Warframe and Vindictus.

I also kinda talk Nostalgia with my girlfriend ; u ;
What is this madness!?! I hope it returns soon. maybe a lot of new areas or quests? Or maybe be replaced with an even better game? Idk...what to do...I guess its kinda pointless for me to be on here now..

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Dris Shalee
Myrielle
I buy tons and tons of cash shop items to fill the very empty space in my heart where zOMG used to stay. emo

If zOMG isn't back by November, I'll most likely stop buying stuffs at Gaia until it's back. I'm not as excited about the cash shop without zOMG. As sad as it sounds, what's the point without a place to play with friends while showing off my avi? I don't like Towns or the Rally because I don't chat on Gaia much at all. (And Towns 2 is super laggity!) Almost all my Gaia friends were made through zOMG, and without it I'm worried we're gonna drift apart.

The whole reason I joined Gaia was for zOMG and the fact that it's a game with highly customizable avatars. If there's no game, then I won't really need an avatar.

And... *Sniff!* HALLOWEEN won't be the same without a themed zOMG run with friends. crying

Yeah that's what I plan to do too. I mean no point of supporting the cash shop when my favorite feature is no longer up. Plus power-ups are what I mostly bought anyway. I should bug someone to see if zOMG! items can be rereleased when the game comes back up like sweetheart ring. I feel like making silly avis out of boredom.

Alien Lightbringer

Scobre
I feel like making silly avis out of boredom.

that's what i've been doing all day today xD
well the fact i can now use backgrounds which i never did when playing zomg is sorta fun.
but as Dris said, if there's no game to run around in with your avi it feels sort of pointless;
except there is the word games forum of course where i might just go back to hangout again :3

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
luze
Scobre
I feel like making silly avis out of boredom.

that's what i've been doing all day today xD
well the fact i can now use backgrounds which i never did when playing zomg is sorta fun.
but as Dris said, if there's no game to run around in with your avi it feels sort of pointless;
except there is the word games forum of course where i might just go back to hangout again :3

Yeah Blue has been telling me you are feeling the withdrawals of zOMG! as well. emotion_hug I should do backgrounds too and true hard to use in a flash space. Yeah I hate having my avatar just stand around in forums and do nothing. I mean at least with zOMG!, we could interact with our avatars more. I'm just so bored on Gaia now.

Sexy Exhibitionist

13,125 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gender Swap 100
I haven't played recently, but i do love the game alot, and if it stays down permanently i'll be devastated, especially with all the work that went into that. I have all the rings (in the whole game even integrity -it was given to those who didn't abuse the ring glitches in 2011- maxed to 10.0)

I don't want all that work to be for not, i really don't.

With that said, i have a funny story. My boyfriend and I (real life not gaia) love playing zomg, we farm poppa saw like no other, but we've never played together -always meant to-. Anyways; last night he texts me around 10pm, asking if i wanted to go on a walk with him. Currently I'm home visiting my family for a week (break from school), he is aware of this, so i was kinda confused. I told him, when i get back to my apartment on sunday, sure, or we could go for a walk in zomg now. He laughed at this, and we logged in to play less than 24 hours after zomg had been taken down.

I was and still am slightly miffed. The first time we make arrangements to play, and the game is taken down.....THE DAY BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!

emotion_donotwant

~Eva

Laird of Dunans's Partner

Shadowy Seeker

9,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
zOMG is the only game (besides solitaire) that I play, so I have been forced to pay more attention to relearning to play my musical instruments as the local jamming season is starting.

Laird of Dunans's Partner

Shadowy Seeker

9,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Abelard The Eclipse
How will I cope?

Step one: Fatten up

Step two: Going into hibernation

rofl

Magical Glitch

31,375 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
Lady Saxophone
Right now, Real Life is doing quite a good job of filling the void...
Amen.

Magical Glitch

31,375 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
kokogik
*sighs* I just hope that they really will put it back up and not just forget about it. To me, zOMG! filled a very social function and also an entertaining meaning, it was a place to show off your avi's and fluffs, but now... well there's towns, but.... ugh. I never really liked towns 2, and towns 1 works I guess, but zomg still was better. Oh well...
Towns 1 is where I get bugs - or used to before it got boring. Towns 2 is laggy on my computer so far, and the loot hasn't been as productive there as Towns 1. I agree that zOMG is a great place to show off the avi along with fluffs and skills and social fun.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff