TasteChaos's King

Duck

> Focus on school
> Play other games
1. Do my bloody homework
2. Agonize over never getting to finish Bloodlust
3. Focus on the more important things revolving around school and math

Original Gaian

as it has not worked for me for the past 3 years i dont even miss it but here is some thing to entertain you while you wait
http://www.gaiaonline.com/games/zomg/
watch trailers, see pics, get downloads of screensavers, see screenshots of zomg all based on zomg so have fun
i think imma cry

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Hello, my name is Scobre and I have an addiction to zOMG! I'm having horrible withdrawal symptoms. How am coping is with real life and other games. Like I'll be seeing Gone with The Wind in theatres tonight, which I'm super excited about. Generally my health has been pretty bad lately, so some days I'll just lay in bed in extreme amount of pain doing absolutely nothing because that's all I can do. I'll probably play Wii U, Sims, Aura Kingdom, LOL, and Facebook games while it is down. Then I have a bunch of goals I'd like to achieve like trying to get my license in periods when I'm able to walk, passing my LTP exam and CPA exam and Notary exam. Finding a job which is possible if I pass the LTP exam at least to get a tax job. I'm also going on a trip soon, so that's exciting. Oh I'm crocheting stuff for a couple of my oldest friends that each have a girl now. I actually could finish crocheting the poncho I've been working on too. Oh plenty of books to read as usual, so trips to the library would be fun. I really want to have a Jane Austen movie night and invite some of my friends over. Oh I also want to work on my French to work on some spiritual goals I have. I guess I'll be having fun with friends and achieving goals while zOMG! is down. I'll probably log on Gaia for daily treats and try to post in the z!F at least once in awhile.

Friendly Gaian

I found out what alchemy is.

...it;'s really boring.

Timid Explorer

I haven't logged on in a while and when i did, it was because of zOMG. I just now found out about the shutdown and now part of my heart died x-x

Perfect Saint

I buy tons and tons of cash shop items to fill the very empty space in my heart where zOMG used to stay. emo

Friendly Codger

9,025 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
Sarahcatluther
gaia feels so nekkid and empty without zomg. meh so bored. i wanna download maplestory and sttart playing that again but it rapes my computer. crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

I totally understand but since my computer can't take maplestory I'll go to kongregate.com & return here 2 check in do a few achievements. sweatdrop

Can't wait until zomg return I hope it doesn't take 2 long

Lonely Vampire

I missed it back when it was 90% how i get my gold from. E____E
I wonder when it comes back if theyll increase gold given and rise the gold cap more?

Jubella's Fangirl

Unholy Slayer

Even though I haven't had time to play in a while, I really miss it being available. So for now I'm gonna wear my z!F badge and I turned my profile back to "current" so my zOMG badges would show up again.

IRL Otaku

19,515 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
I've been using the "mygaia" page as an effective zomg hangout section and talking to people through status updates. It isn't the same as real zomg, but at least I can talk to my friends. Off-zomg, I have a bi-weekly group of friends I meet with to play games. I have also been watching a lot of Netflix. PM me suggestions for anime I can find on netflix that are worth watching. (make it a list cuz I've seen quite a few)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff