31,375 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
Please tell me...?

Alien Lightbringer

the jitters made me spill my coffee scream

it's not like i want to just go to sleep and maybe even cry talk2hand

and i actually bought items now that there's no point in meeting the powerups dealers ...shopping to compensate the emptiness.

Thieving Rogue

For someone who rarely played at all, I'm feeling weirdly sad over it being down

nextjune's King

Romantic Paradox

37,400 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
I play League.

zOMG was fun for like the first year, then I met the wanna-be elitists then I started trolling them and they cried fowl and after I trolled everyone I got bored and stopped playing and haven't really played since they released the Amulets for DMS.

Durem Lover

I'm gonna try to not think about it...
and maybe move on

Shameless Capitalist

25,790 Points
  • Who watches the watchers? 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • ReAnimated 50
Browse zOMG's wiki and drown myself in nostalgia until the ache numbs away sad

Bangtan Boys's Waifu

Naughty Shoujo

makes me sad :C
YOU GUYS REMEMBER THE PUMPKIN KING HUNT ?

Tipsy Saint

17,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Snagem Snatcher
For someone who rarely played at all, I'm feeling weirdly sad over it being down

I agree...it's odd! I played off and on and feel the same way.

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
I've been spending more time away from Gaia the past few weeks to try and get used to it not being around for a bit.. I actually thought about quitting altogether a few days ago.. sweatdrop

Hilarious Gawker

Where did it go? Is the site downsizing? Get rid of the cars, aquariums, Virtual Hollywood, and Towns 2! NOT ZOMG!

Beloved Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I;m gonna watch hulu and netflix non stop now cause i have nothing better to do these days...so ya

Clever Goat

SeraphinaSiren
Where did it go? Is the site downsizing? Get rid of the cars, aquariums, Virtual Hollywood, and Towns 2! NOT ZOMG!

Maintenance for "several weeks" per this announcement. Supposedly it'll be back up eventually.

@OP - I honestly only really miss it for the chat space. I was one of those asshats that just hung out with my friends and rarely crewed. Mostly because I could never find crews for things I wanted to do....

I'll probably immerse myself in more seriously collecting stuff for my alchemy endeavors instead.

Hilarious Gawker

HiIdr
SeraphinaSiren

Maintenance for "several weeks" per this announcement. Supposedly it'll be back up eventually.

@OP - I honestly only really miss it for the chat space. I was one of those asshats that just hung out with my friends and rarely crewed. Mostly because I could never find crews for things I wanted to do....

I'll probably immerse myself in more seriously collecting stuff for my alchemy endeavors instead.

I use ZOMG as a means of entertainment while waiting for people in my RP to post... *Sad face*

Space Genius

Just...move on, I suppose. Town 2 doesn't work very well for me.
Since the inflation I didn't play very much.

Iito's Wife

Shy Lover

12,715 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
I feel like part of me died. It was one of the reasons why I joined gaia, and why i stayed.
Well I guess this means more time for League :/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces