OMFG Taylor's Significant Otter

9,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
Lol, yeah. Fun stuff, upping the grunny spawns and all x]

Familiar Lunatic

Kiyanga
[...]but question: when Improbability Sphere reflects damage, it reflects *all* the damage done in that attack, regardless of the CL difference between monster and player? Even at that large of a difference? (I'm sure I could find this elsewhere, but I thought I'd ask, since it relates)[...]
Aye, they attack themselves so they have the same levels, thus bypassing the Shift. The attack is just redirected towards them. They are both the attacker and the target. You get the point.

._. All those players amaze me.
HotRed_Streak
On topic: Actually... I gotta say, much as it's nice to know the inner-mathematical-workings of zOMG! I have absolutely no use for any of the info in here. Idk-- I mean-- what am I gonna use it for, lol?
It's mighty useful for testing stuff. And that tested stuff could possibly be practically useful.

Otherwise, it's largely number support for all your hunches and stuff.
The fact that you usually don't have to think about it is what is so cool.
Science for the sake of SCIENCE! : D
Stuff.

8,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gaian 50
PlumpGerty
Could the person possibly be Hatori Miharu?

YES! Darn, I guess 'M' &'A' really aren't that similar, but that's who it was...and the video crashed my shockwave/flash/thing about 45 seconds in... crying ...okay, it's possible that the shockwave crashing was just a coincidence...at any rate he's a very good player, and I'm not really surprised that he could solo it.
@gataka: that makes so much sense...maybe I should pay more attention when I play...this explains why things die when I haven't gotten around to attacking them yet when I do stupid things like gathering a nice mob only to realize that I forgot to grab fire rain...or leave null without raising my CL...
Side note: The past two of my linear algebra classes have been spent talking about the nullspace...and I've spent most of them wondering if I can relate the null chamber to nullspace, and I actually came up with a solution to that, but didn't write it down, and thus forgot it x_x

*has just realized that a crashed shockwave flash player means no booty grab* ...well...I guess I need to fix that...

Vicious Nerd

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
I don't think Reflection bypasses Shift, I think it applies it differently.. It's not their attack to themselves, it's their attack to you, back at them.

It'd be interesting to see though.

Familiar Lunatic

Valheita
It'd be interesting to see though.
How? Lure a target while being far above it in terms of level and watch it die faster than the 1 damage you receive? Last time I tried, this be what happened.Not quite. Seems not. Interesting. >.>
It sends back the damage you would receive if you had no Armor, Shifted and all.
I must have been of the same level when I quickly tested it.
I was wrong D:
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! *hides*

Vicious Nerd

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
I think the reflection rate is also based on C.L.

I barely ever got a reflection against Mother Fluff while I was C.L. 10.0. Certainly not enough that people could solo using reflection.

Familiar Lunatic

I assumed it was one of those doesn't scale with level thing, since it's not really a scaleable "Stat" like Weight or Speed. Still. We never know.
To the Math Cave!
*runs out of hiding*

Vicious Nerd

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
I meant like, comparative C.L.

Or maybe it's damage based >.<;;

Familiar Lunatic

...to the Math Cave nonetheless!
Read too fast. Doubt it highly. Because of KISS. Among other things. Still.
MathMan! Nananansnsnnsgkflgrg...

Vicious Nerd

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
But then, zOMG! was developed by K.I.C.S. xd

( Kiwi phone ad, the old system for mobile pricing is called KICS, "Keep it complicated stupid" If you pronounce KICS, you'll get what I mean.)

Blessed Visionary

10,325 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
if only you people had a clone gang who figured out all this math about aquariums emo

Vicious Nerd

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
There are plenty of people working on aquariums xd

Blessed Visionary

10,325 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I haven't found a guide yet that seems... accurate like the stuff you guys do in here xd

Vicious Nerd

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
xd We're not exactly accurate.

Damage values for example are rounded.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash