Princess-Orphelia
Toriki-chi
Updated on the "start date" of some of the contests. heart

Yay good on you. It's feels better now right? 3nodding

Uh huh. *nod*

Deadly Elder

Princess-Orphelia
Samt03

And... net died for a few minutes... well I generated the number at least, but didn't PM you yet... sweatdrop

Oh good. Just send me the pm now. Net is being a meanie for you. sweatdrop

The net in my area is messed up so it keeps randomly dropping for everyone with my service provider...It's been like this a week, just got very very bad tonight cause I ran over my byte allotment for the month so they have my net on a cut down speed for the next two days.

Romantic Genius

Toriki-chi
Princess-Orphelia
Toriki-chi
Updated on the "start date" of some of the contests. heart

Yay good on you. It's feels better now right? 3nodding

Uh huh. *nod*

Cool then. Oh hey, our thread is doing ok thus far uh? sweatdrop

Romantic Genius

Samt03
Princess-Orphelia
Samt03

And... net died for a few minutes... well I generated the number at least, but didn't PM you yet... sweatdrop

Oh good. Just send me the pm now. Net is being a meanie for you. sweatdrop

The net in my area is messed up so it keeps randomly dropping for everyone with my service provider...It's been like this a week, just got very very bad tonight cause I ran over my byte allotment for the month so they have my net on a cut down speed for the next two days.

Oh boy that's not good at all. Remember last week how I had the same problem. The provider wasn't keeping me happy. But the next day it was working.

Lucky for me I have I have the 120kgb plan. and pay 70 bucks per month for it. Although I don't use that much, I guess it's worth it. sweatdrop

Romantic Genius

Romantic Genius

Romantic Genius

Romantic Genius

I'm thinking of going for a walk .. stressed

Romantic Genius

Deadly Elder

Princess-Orphelia

Oh boy that's not good at all. Remember last week how I had the same problem. The provider wasn't keeping me happy. But the next day it was working.

Lucky for me I have I have the 120kgb plan. and pay 70 bucks per month for it. Although I don't use that much, I guess it's worth it. sweatdrop

Thankies for the prize heart

I was worried it was your computer that broke again. I remember years ago you had all sorts of computer problems... and that was right around when your CB thread was spotlighted gonk

Our plan is a bit smaller then that, and it's 3 people using it, plus I've been setting up a new computer, downloading stuff like Firefox and tool bars and that drained the last of the bytes I think.

Romantic Genius

Romantic Genius

Samt03
Princess-Orphelia

Thankies for the prize heart

I was worried it was your computer that broke again. I remember years ago you had all sorts of computer problems... and that was right around when your CB thread was spotlighted gonk

Our plan is a bit smaller then that, and it's 3 people using it, plus I've been setting up a new computer, downloading stuff like Firefox and tool bars and that drained the last of the bytes I think.

You're very welcome. I'm glad it wasn't my computer as I still consider it brand new, even though I've had it for like almost 3 years. It's a lappy so it's gotta be good to me. I spent around almost 2 thousand dollars for it. gonk
That time when I had a lot of trouble was because of the old computer which was the ex's it was a big one, and kind of old. It's motor thingie died. sweatdrop

Wow, the 3 of you using the compy. How do you know who uses when though?

Romantic Genius

Romantic Genius

Romantic Genius

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out