Princess-Orphelia
Toriki-chi
Updated on the "start date" of some of the contests. heart

Yay good on you. It's feels better now right? 3nodding

Uh huh. *nod*

Deadly Elder

Princess-Orphelia
Samt03

And... net died for a few minutes... well I generated the number at least, but didn't PM you yet... sweatdrop

Oh good. Just send me the pm now. Net is being a meanie for you. sweatdrop

The net in my area is messed up so it keeps randomly dropping for everyone with my service provider...It's been like this a week, just got very very bad tonight cause I ran over my byte allotment for the month so they have my net on a cut down speed for the next two days.

Romantic Genius

15,700 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Toriki-chi
Princess-Orphelia
Toriki-chi
Updated on the "start date" of some of the contests. heart

Yay good on you. It's feels better now right? 3nodding

Uh huh. *nod*

Cool then. Oh hey, our thread is doing ok thus far uh? sweatdrop

Romantic Genius

15,700 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
Samt03
Princess-Orphelia
Samt03

And... net died for a few minutes... well I generated the number at least, but didn't PM you yet... sweatdrop

Oh good. Just send me the pm now. Net is being a meanie for you. sweatdrop

The net in my area is messed up so it keeps randomly dropping for everyone with my service provider...It's been like this a week, just got very very bad tonight cause I ran over my byte allotment for the month so they have my net on a cut down speed for the next two days.

Oh boy that's not good at all. Remember last week how I had the same problem. The provider wasn't keeping me happy. But the next day it was working.

Lucky for me I have I have the 120kgb plan. and pay 70 bucks per month for it. Although I don't use that much, I guess it's worth it. sweatdrop

Romantic Genius

15,700 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150

Romantic Genius

15,700 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150

Romantic Genius

15,700 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150

Romantic Genius

15,700 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
I'm thinking of going for a walk .. stressed

Romantic Genius

15,700 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150

Deadly Elder

Princess-Orphelia

Oh boy that's not good at all. Remember last week how I had the same problem. The provider wasn't keeping me happy. But the next day it was working.

Lucky for me I have I have the 120kgb plan. and pay 70 bucks per month for it. Although I don't use that much, I guess it's worth it. sweatdrop

Thankies for the prize heart

I was worried it was your computer that broke again. I remember years ago you had all sorts of computer problems... and that was right around when your CB thread was spotlighted gonk

Our plan is a bit smaller then that, and it's 3 people using it, plus I've been setting up a new computer, downloading stuff like Firefox and tool bars and that drained the last of the bytes I think.

Romantic Genius

15,700 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150

Romantic Genius

15,700 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
Samt03
Princess-Orphelia

Thankies for the prize heart

I was worried it was your computer that broke again. I remember years ago you had all sorts of computer problems... and that was right around when your CB thread was spotlighted gonk

Our plan is a bit smaller then that, and it's 3 people using it, plus I've been setting up a new computer, downloading stuff like Firefox and tool bars and that drained the last of the bytes I think.

You're very welcome. I'm glad it wasn't my computer as I still consider it brand new, even though I've had it for like almost 3 years. It's a lappy so it's gotta be good to me. I spent around almost 2 thousand dollars for it. gonk
That time when I had a lot of trouble was because of the old computer which was the ex's it was a big one, and kind of old. It's motor thingie died. sweatdrop

Wow, the 3 of you using the compy. How do you know who uses when though?

Romantic Genius

15,700 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150

Romantic Genius

15,700 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150

Romantic Genius

15,700 Points