Space Pup

11,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

AtreeX
I think you're the only person I've run into, but that's because I haven't been wandering around much in this forum...

Glad to know you're fine too! And baking! Baking and Christmas are the best. ; w; <3
I'm going to be doing my Christmas baking pretty soon, haha. Have you just been baking cookies or have you been baking up your own diverse army of treats?

Ooooh. yum_puddi Not much to wander around for, though, eh? The dragon posts everywhere, so you can just click on the attack link over and over again. But Mathew did make a thread and I happened to see it when it floated to the top. He's doing a giveaway or something. Glad to have bumped into you however. Somehow we seem to, at every event. whee

Are you baking too? emotion_kirakira That sounds ace!! So what you gonna make?
Yeah, I did diverse treats. I didn't really just want to do biscuits so I made tarts too, and will be making pie as well. Too many parties, people popping up way before Christmas too. whee But people sure get greedy during Christmas. My mom's friend dropped by and ate 5 of my tarts in one seating. gonk My mom didn't get to have any

Are you gonna host a large crowd too? yum_puddi Make sure to make more food. They go quick emotion_0A0

~Kiri~Kunoichi~'s Significant Otter

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Space Pup

BOMB4Y
AtreeX
I think you're the only person I've run into, but that's because I haven't been wandering around much in this forum...

Glad to know you're fine too! And baking! Baking and Christmas are the best. ; w; <3
I'm going to be doing my Christmas baking pretty soon, haha. Have you just been baking cookies or have you been baking up your own diverse army of treats?

Ooooh. yum_puddi Not much to wander around for, though, eh? The dragon posts everywhere, so you can just click on the attack link over and over again. But Mathew did make a thread and I happened to see it when it floated to the top. He's doing a giveaway or something. Glad to have bumped into you however. Somehow we seem to, at every event. whee

Are you baking too? emotion_kirakira That sounds ace!! So what you gonna make?
Yeah, I did diverse treats. I didn't really just want to do biscuits so I made tarts too, and will be making pie as well. Too many parties, people popping up way before Christmas too. whee But people sure get greedy during Christmas. My mom's friend dropped by and ate 5 of my tarts in one seating. gonk My mom didn't get to have any

Are you gonna host a large crowd too? yum_puddi Make sure to make more food. They go quick emotion_0A0
I know everyone in Gaia. It's all part of the job. If Santa ever needed someone to fill in, I guess I could pick up the slack.

Loyal Member

9,375 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200

B4KUG0's King

Demonic Expert

Nari_Okami-kun13
Draven Tsuneo
Nari_Okami-kun13
Draven Tsuneo
Nari_Okami-kun13

Thank you so much! I have 1 or 2 stars to spare I think if you need them...
Sure. ^^ I could always use the extra stars.

sent!
Finished on my end. ^^ Good luck.

Thank you so very much you are amazing! emotion_c8 emotion_bigheart
^^ No worries. 3nodding

Space Pup

Nari_Okami-kun13
Draven Tsuneo
Nari_Okami-kun13
Draven Tsuneo
Nari_Okami-kun13
Draven Tsuneo
Nari_Okami-kun13
I only need 4 more diamond charms to acquire the adolescent Fafnir I am after, if anyone has any they can spare it would be much appreciated! User Image
Send me a trade, I think I have 1 or 2 extras. 3nodding

Thank you so much! I have 1 or 2 stars to spare I think if you need them...
Sure. ^^ I could always use the extra stars.

sent!
Finished on my end. ^^ Good luck.

Thank you so very much you are amazing! emotion_c8 emotion_bigheart
Your cooking is so tough that I'm contemplating starting a shoe company, just to give your overcooked meat some kind of purpose.

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

3309-No Warning
BOMB4Y
As sure as you're beautiful! wink

You. Are. So. Awesome. Both the character you created, and the person you're playing. Oh god. *dissolves into fangirl mush* Where's the rest of the crew? And are you enjoying Christmas too, Sanji? Not hitting on any girls, you player?
Oh non non non non non - you're the only girl for me here, my lovely saffron cake! emotion_kirakira I'll kiss your hand! Muah muah redface

Slumbering Galaxy

Draven Tsuneo

Mhmm. Oh that's neat. C:

Ah, okay.
That's a pretty neat thing to do.

~Kiri~Kunoichi~'s Significant Otter

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Beloved Lunatic

14,125 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
I am now only in need of 2 diamond charms to get adolescent Fafnir, if anyone has any spares it would be awesome! User Image

Loyal Member

9,375 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items