• Cool Cat 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Hellgate_Eclipse
this_chick25
this_chick25
Hellgate_Eclipse
emotion_omnomnom

Wounder how fast snow charms would sell in market..
If they did emotion_kirakira

You can buy them! One of the gift box items (I forget which one) has a "Snowflake Charm Gift Box" that is not soulbound and has two flake charms in it! They're currently selling for around 2 bil gg a pop in the MP.

Ah, yes! i just checked my inventory--it's in the Frosted 2k14 Gift Box 01, which, incidentally, is currently selling for under 2 bil gg a pop!

Had em, used em ... I ment actual snow charms by the bundles instead one 1 that cost to much....

Well if you're talking theoreticals, then I would guess they would be priced in between the star and diamond charms, since you need about as many snowflake charms as diamond charms for most things.

Even now people probably have extras at the moment, especially if they aren't interested in any of the current GoFusion items or if they've crafted all that they want, at least until the next GoFusion item creates a new demand for them.

Partying Lunatic

10,150 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Generous 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
[NPC] Leon
Sometimes Rina throws cupcakes instead of snowballs. Sometimes she puts snowballs in the oven. It's a real concern of mine.
No wonder shes always looking at new ovens >.>

B4KUG0's King

Demonic Expert

BubbleEnvy
Draven Tsuneo

Mhmm. Oh that's neat. C:

Ah, okay.
That's a pretty neat thing to do.
It is, when I can actually get people in and bidding xD Otherwise it just kinda dies, and nothing happens. With an art auction, if you get the right bidders, you can make a great deal of gold for art.

Core Tide's Waifu

Attacking Cat

27,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
risen_darkness570
lo

...and behold!

Noble Bard

8,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
BOMB4Y
icefox94

Sanji! heart
Another beautiful angel! I'm overwhelmed! emotion_kirakira

redface

taking a break from your crew to slay dragons? ^^

NonniChan's Significant Otter

OG Nerd

BubbleEnvy
Ben Saladin

Yeah, same here.
Started yesterday.

Well hopefully we'll get something accomplished
BOMB4Y
3309-No Warning
BOMB4Y
As sure as you're beautiful! wink

You. Are. So. Awesome. Both the character you created, and the person you're playing. Oh god. *dissolves into fangirl mush* Where's the rest of the crew? And are you enjoying Christmas too, Sanji? Not hitting on any girls, you player?
Oh non non non non non - you're the only girl for me here, my lovely saffron cake! emotion_kirakira I'll kiss your hand! Muah muah redface

Loyal Member

9,375 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

1345 gaia_gaiagold

Amateur Citizen

o ^ o
mn....

BadLuckIrish's Waifu

Sweet Pumpkin

Loyal Member

9,375 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200

Inquisitive Lunatic

17,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Fusion Expert 300

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

3309-No Warning
BOMB4Y
3309-No Warning
BOMB4Y
As sure as you're beautiful! wink

You. Are. So. Awesome. Both the character you created, and the person you're playing. Oh god. *dissolves into fangirl mush* Where's the rest of the crew? And are you enjoying Christmas too, Sanji? Not hitting on any girls, you player?
Oh non non non non non - you're the only girl for me here, my lovely saffron cake! emotion_kirakira I'll kiss your hand! Muah muah redface

MmHmm. Sure, Sanji. Go and hit on all the other girls. But in the meantime, I'll still be in mush state, because you just kissed my hand. Oh, go and leave. redface redface
Do you really want me to leave? wink You dooooooon't, do you? You're too enchanting to leave alone anyway.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff