Welcome to Gaia! ::

Merry Traveler

Divine Sex Symbol

11,425 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Magical Girl 50
can't decide if i should get the dragon or the bundle, OR if they're going to release something new again that's better
Empress Eclair
10 more snowflakes to fafnir
(Fafnir appreciates a good burninating of the countryside. He does his best to spit a small jet of flame at a nearby cottage, but the flame sizzles out when it hits the iced over thatch. This is a shame, as he particularly loves to roast thatched-roof cottages.)[akey]QjpTABrX5jfrwpDudrmJH5zYPhW[/akey]
Minnie Pearl
9 more snowflakes and you're mine, dragon!
Fafnir appears suddenly: Dragons are always ready to accept shiny offerings from their potential snacks)[akey]QjpTABrX5jfrwpDudrmJH5zYPhW[/akey]
Maraschinos
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

49 snowflakes to the bundle emotion_facepalm

(The mighty Fafnir swoops down and plops into a massive pile of snow. He huffs, and the toasty steam melts away the frost. He seems cocky and victorious, but the ice creeps back into place almost instantly, and Fafnir has no choice but to weather the chill.)[akey]QjpTABrX5jfrwpDudrmJH5zYPhW[/akey]

Oh My Boo's Wife

Sir Fatcat

21,665 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
GazetteNoTenshi
Arkphyre
GazetteNoTenshi

Did you know the Netherlands was the first country to be able to have a trade business with Japan because they taught themselves the tea ceremony and the Japanese respected that? smile It makes me so happy to be part of that.
I'm boring too I'm 100% Dutch.. Bleh XD
But we have a rich culture with the Japanese and Japanese people absolutely love coming here. The Tokyo Central train station was even fashioned after the Amsterdam Central train station. And I see that one at least once every week XD
You can google it razz the similarities are obvious razz

☙ ☙☙ ❦❧ ☾♝☽ ❦❧ ☙☙ ☙
Ah I do know that the Netherlands was one of the very few European countries to be allowed
to trade with Japan if not the only back then.
I remember something about how the Japanese modeled their ships after the ones they saw from the dutch.
It's interesting how the relations between two countries can go back centuries.

Well the Dutch were famous for their seafaring, I think many other countries did that. We made sturdy ships and dug our land from under the sea razz I'm technically a land mermaid because I live 5 meters under the sea level XD
I just like how countries develop. Besides North Korea. North Korea quite scares me :/

☙ ☙☙ ❦❧ ☾♝☽ ❦❧ ☙☙ ☙
Wow a landmermaid! That's a really cool way of describing yourself.
North Korea also frightens me but it also frustrates me. Especially because they made Sony pull The Interview
from the theatres and I was really looking forward to watching it on the big screen. neutral

Aged Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • The Sweetest 250
Wow, he's just dropping like a fly @.@

Fashionable Lunatic

22,075 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Welcoming Sex Symbol

11,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
Amaterasu-chan20
can't decide if i should get the dragon or the bundle, OR if they're going to release something new again that's better
yeaa i had the same mind set but there is nothing saying tomorrow they wont take that bundle away D:

Aged Citizen

Zacktacular
Cadis Etrama Di
Zacktacular
hit em
not working today...?
i'm trying to remember you seems like familiar then it hit me just now...
how's the hospital visit?

well,today is friday and it is a weekends holiday on friday,and hospital visit,kinda fun,2 operation and 32 stitches,who are you and how do you know that?
this the acc using my husband email...and we met at fishing room... wink
oh, don't mention it though xp

i forgot you're in trengganu...and week end is friday xd

that's good....hope it won't leave any scar... heart

Merry Traveler

Amaterasu-chan20

both? I think they will stick for awhile after the event ended like spirit of the summer one

Versatile Bunny

23,400 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Sweetest 250
Justybean
Sugar Bunny Ninja
Justybean
Sugar Bunny Ninja
Hello there ^^

Evening!

Hi how are you :3

I'm great, how are you?

Currently sick and dealing with horrible lag.
I hate my ISP. Comcast literally has to be the worst. I think even third world countries would agree lol.

Divorced Celebrator

12,550 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Advent Attendee 50
Lady Rosett
Its Infected
Lady Rosett
Weee ok so i got my bundle already
biggrin took me 1day + some extra side effort xP

d1d you open 1t?
and 1f so, was 1t worth 1t?

i wanted the item in inside xP so for me yes always

1m just scared because 1 do so bad on r1gs emotion_sweatdrop
and 1 f1gure 1f 1 sell 1t way lower then the lowest buy pr1ce, 1tll get bought faster

but then aga1n a lot of people can just buy the snowflake boxes to get the bundle, 1f they hoard charms l1ke 1 d1d before th1s event started.
1m so confused @___@

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces