• Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
10 more snowflakes to fafnir

Spoopy Baby

I-Stole-the-TARDIS
ShopkeeperSue
I can't figure out where to find the link when we beat Fanfur
Just keep watching this thread. cometschild has been posting them regularly, the angel. smile
I do my best!
Magically Clueless
I wanna humbly thank the people posting the snowflake charm links <3 it means so much!
(Fafnir is watching carefully. Mind your words-- he looks ready to pounce.)[akey]QjpTABrX5jfrwpDudrmJH5zYPhW[/akey]
]http://www.gaiaonline.com/grant?key=winter2014&code=wg_g2dM41ZL5sjvnLGSxyWneHqcrxTx
emotion_bigheart
Does anyone have any Diamonds they could spare? D;
Eternal Saint
Yay! Snowflakes! c:
(Fafnir stomps just once, and the ground quivers in response.)[akey]QjpTABrX5jfrwpDudrmJH5zYPhW[/akey]

Dangerous Lunatic

12,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Arkphyre
GazetteNoTenshi

Did you know the Netherlands was the first country to be able to have a trade business with Japan because they taught themselves the tea ceremony and the Japanese respected that? smile It makes me so happy to be part of that.
I'm boring too I'm 100% Dutch.. Bleh XD
But we have a rich culture with the Japanese and Japanese people absolutely love coming here. The Tokyo Central train station was even fashioned after the Amsterdam Central train station. And I see that one at least once every week XD
You can google it razz the similarities are obvious razz

☙ ☙☙ ❦❧ ☾♝☽ ❦❧ ☙☙ ☙
Ah I do know that the Netherlands was one of the very few European countries to be allowed
to trade with Japan if not the only back then.
I remember something about how the Japanese modeled their ships after the ones they saw from the dutch.
It's interesting how the relations between two countries can go back centuries.

Well the Dutch were famous for their seafaring, I think many other countries did that. We made sturdy ships and dug our land from under the sea razz I'm technically a land mermaid because I live 5 meters under the sea level XD
I just like how countries develop. Besides North Korea. North Korea quite scares me :/

Pal

gaia_gaiagold

Spoopy Baby

Thank you, darling. emotion_kirakira
*Tips the post generously. c:You are very welcome!!! whee

Buggy Glitch

Cadis Etrama Di
Zacktacular
hit em
not working today...?
i'm trying to remember you seems like familiar then it hit me just now...
how's the hospital visit?

well,today is friday and it is a weekends holiday on friday,and hospital visit,kinda fun,2 operation and 32 stitches,who are you and how do you know that?

Benevolent Bibliophile

21,025 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
gaia_diamond

BadLuckIrish's Waifu

Sweet Pumpkin

gaia_diamond gaia_gaiagold gaia_diamond gaia_gaiagold gaia_diamond gaia_gaiagold gaia_diamond gaia_gaiagold gaia_diamond gaia_gaiagold

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff