Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tiny Traveler

18,525 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
ShopkeeperSue
I can't figure out where to find the link when we beat Fanfur

It pops up in the last thread that he posted in before he was chased off.

Someone usually posts it here, but if you don't want to wait for it, you can lurk his post history for when he posts it.

To get the second charm, you take the key grant (all the letters and numbers) from the game window and replace the key grant code in the link where he drops the charm.
(The]http://www.gaiaonline.com/grant?key=winter2014&code=wg_g2dM41ZL5sjvnLGSxyWneHqcrxTx(The mighty Fafnir swoops down and plops into a massive pile of snow. He huffs, and the toasty steam melts away the frost. He seems cocky and victorious, but the ice creeps back into place almost instantly, and Fafnir has no choice but to weather the chill.)[akey]QjpTABrX5jfrwpDudrmJH5zYPhW[/akey]

Dedicated Gaian

Unleashed Lunatic

17,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Springtime Scavenging 25
  • Waffles! 25
:3 Thanks everyone for helping me achieve my goal.

Invisible Assailant

(The]http://www.gaiaonline.com/grant?key=winter2014&code=wg_g2dM41ZL5sjvnLGSxyWneHqcrxTx(The mighty Fafnir swoops down and plops into a massive pile of snow. He huffs, and the toasty steam melts away the frost. He seems cocky and victorious, but the ice creeps back into place almost instantly, and Fafnir has no choice but to weather the chill.)[akey]QjpTABrX5jfrwpDudrmJH5zYPhW[/akey]

Dedicated Friend

[NPC] Ian
KikkiNight
ShopkeeperSue
Fafnir is blue. I love blue.

Blue is great~ cat_whee
I bet Fafnir would run the best shop ever. It would be full of cool, dragon-y things. Like, you know, scales, treasure, dead knights�.oh. Hm, maybe he'd be better off running some kind of event. Like a Winter one!

Haha. Both sound very interesting. cat_rofl

Ruthless Prophet

Ugh finally! I can go to bed now and start on the 60 I'll need tomorrow! Good night everyone and good luck!

Mikey's Rizzler

Egg

Lady Rosett
Weee ok so i got my bundle already
biggrin took me 1day + some extra side effort xP

congrats exclaim

Tipsy Trader

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Super Tipsy 200
Ray_Murata
Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign
Ray_Murata
Does anybody know if the items (such as fafnir adolescent) will be available at gofusion after the event ends? I don't think I'll be able to get enough diamond charms by then =(

How many do you have?

Three! T-T

I have four and a Wildcard Charm.
Lily Patara
O: woa 20 snowflakes and 8 diamonds to go biggrin
(The mighty Fafnir swoops down and plops into a massive pile of snow. He huffs, and the toasty steam melts away the frost. He seems cocky and victorious, but the ice creeps back into place almost instantly, and Fafnir has no choice but to weather the chill.)[akey]QjpTABrX5jfrwpDudrmJH5zYPhW[/akey]

Thank you, darling. emotion_kirakira
*Tips the post generously. c:(Fafnir spurts forth a jet of flame and looks wholly unamused. Now would be a good time to change the subject!)[akey]QjpTABrX5jfrwpDudrmJH5zYPhW[/akey]

Hilarious Lop

gaia_diamond

Divorced Celebrator

12,550 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Advent Attendee 50
Lady Rosett
Weee ok so i got my bundle already
biggrin took me 1day + some extra side effort xP

d1d you open 1t?
and 1f so, was 1t worth 1t?