Welcome to Gaia! ::

Phanna
Yume Yokohama
Phanna
Yume Yokohama
Phanna
I buy cash all the time...but what I buy is for keeps...so it's like nothing at all.
Hey you! >w<

Hi Hi Yume!
Hey hows it going? 3nodding

Pretty good...snowflake hunting...inches away from climbing into the shower though...then I medicate and pass out...this cold will break..
(The mighty Fafnir swoops down and plops into a massive pile of snow. He huffs, and the toasty steam melts away the frost. He seems cocky and victorious, but the ice creeps back into place almost instantly, and Fafnir has no choice but to weather the chill.)[akey]m1ZZhsUoOAOwrO5HNHij0zFH[/akey]

Oh My Boo's Wife

Sir Fatcat

21,665 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
FouP r i n c e s s e
Arkphyre
FouP r i n c e s s e
Lady Rosett
I would adore some Snowflake Gift Box

Can Wildcards act as if Snowflakes?

23/50SnowFlakes

Yes. Yes they can 4laugh

☙ ☙☙ ❦❧ ☾♝☽ ❦❧ ☙☙ ☙
Wait are you sure? Because they're substantially less in the MP. o.O

Here it is!! http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/new-gofusion-update-winter-event-items-snowflake-charms/t.95189765/

☙ ☙☙ ❦❧ ☾♝☽ ❦❧ ☙☙ ☙
Thank you! Now I have to buy the WCs in bulk XD

Sexy Glitch

Ooh, I can almost afford Ivory Winter Wonderland!

Isin's Waifu

Bashful Giver

Phanna
Yume Yokohama
Phanna
Yume Yokohama
Phanna
I buy cash all the time...but what I buy is for keeps...so it's like nothing at all.
Hey you! >w<

Hi Hi Yume!
Hey hows it going? 3nodding

Pretty good...snowflake hunting...inches away from climbing into the shower though...then I medicate and pass out...this cold will break..

Yeah same here snowflake hunting. XD Yeah I haven't been feeling to good myself.

Collector Cutie-Pie

AnnaBananaBear
ClefairyKid
ll the morningstar ll
If anyone needs a spare few Star Charms to craft a couple things, I have a few extra I can trade over. heart biggrin

I'm totally new to gofusion (it wasn't here when I last played) so any charms would be awesome c:

Do you have any I could have? D:

er I think you must have quoted the wrong post, I just said I'm completely new to gofusion therefore have no charms at all LOL

Oh My Boo's Wife

Sir Fatcat

21,665 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
☙ ☙☙ ❦❧ ☾♝☽ ❦❧ ☙☙ ☙

Alien Explorer

2050 User Image gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold

Wow, this is really fast.

Noble Bard

8,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
pinkdog
icefox94
pinkdog
Lily Patara
pinkdog
Zacktacular

You'll need:

1 Cheery Sweater
1 Festive Sweater
2 Reindeer Sweaters
2 Wishful Sweaters
aka, you'll need 1000 GCash xp love how they just sneak the pay to play aspect in there
um, all those can be made in gofusion
yeah, for 50 charms each. Guess where you get charms from? The Cash shop

or you could just buy them with gold on the marketplace or the bundle at backalley bargains...
yeah, but like I said above: they cost 100 mil for 2 charms. If you have that many millions, it is because you buy GCash items and sell them for gold. If you don't buy GCash then you don't have items worth 100s of millions to spend on charms

pretty much given up being able to buy items on Gaia ever again thanks to GCash..

you get 3 charms and i can afford that easily without paying a penny of real world money. there's more than one way to make gold on gaia.

i don't know about the cash items because i never payed attention to the cash shops anyways, but the reason the items on the marketplace got so expensive is because of the gold generators, so blame them. if people stop using them, the items will eventually get cheaper because less people are throwing gold around all willy nilly.

User Image

Godly Fatcat

Kaizar the Fearless
3309-No Warning
Kaizar the Fearless
pinkdog
icefox94

or you could just buy them with gold on the marketplace or the bundle at backalley bargains...
yeah, but like I said above: they cost 100 mil for 2 charms. If you have that many millions, it is because you buy GCash items and sell them for gold. If you don't buy GCash then you don't have items worth 100s of millions to spend on charms

pretty much given up being able to buy items on Gaia ever again thanks to GCash..

I have ~100bil in gold and much more in items. I don't buy GCash. Your argument is invalid.

Ah, so you say. But when did you start playing Gaia? How much time have you devoted to it? Most of us have lives and obligations we need to attend to, so it is quite hard for us to gain a large amount of anything without paying real money. Also, I think you're an exception, rather than a rule, so this argument, for from invalid, should be more open.

I started in 2008, and have been playing on and off since. But I'm also a college student studying for a double major. I have very little time. If I can do it, anyone can.

I suppose. But that does seem like it will take time, something a lot of people don't have. You have to stalk the marketplace constantly and consistently, and though I won't deny the possibility of being able to make money off the market, as I have sometime done, you have to admit that Gaia makes spending real money seem like the easier, and better choice. And most of the time, the items you want are expensive. Again, the sweaters are basically extremely hard to get. You have to have multiple types of sweaters, as well as multiples of that sweater. An yes, you can argue Gofusion, but honestly, who can afford all of that? Most of the sweaters are 12 diamond and 75 hearts or such. That is extremely hard to get those charms, without using GaiaCash, or spending an exorbitant amount of gold.

Draconian Dreamer

45,825 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Panda Moor
Alec Ikiiki

Can you please post a link to that thread? I'm interested. I came back after a year long break to find this economy and inflation and it still boggles my mind.

Of course! Please note the thread is like three years old, so you have to check the newest posts to see relevant cheap items. Also, since people are posting there they may get bought up fast and be expensive again so don't get flustered if you're "lied" to.

Here's the thread!

Thank you.
Genea
Zacktacular
Genea
Zacktacular
I just bought 54 gofusion packs
I bought a similar quantity earlier. You definitely make your gold back at the moment!

I make simple 12b profit just by selling 9 wild charm yesterday
It's bloody great. xD <3
(Fafnir lets out a humble bellow that rattles your very bones. Smugly, he looks at you once more. He coughs, perhaps with mirth, as he readies a second outcry. His chest swells with a deep breath and he lets out a mighty ROAAAAAAARRRRR!!)[akey]m1ZZhsUoOAOwrO5HNHij0zFH[/akey]
sleepy gh0st
[NPC] Fafnir the Dragon
sleepy gh0st
gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_diamond
(Fafnir thinks you would be very tasty with the right condiments.)[akey]m1ZZhsUoOAOwrO5HNHij0zFH[/akey]
salty smh razz

In a relationship with his right hand

Aged Accumulator

pinkdog
Kaizar the Fearless

I have ~100bil in gold and much more in items. I don't buy GCash. Your argument is invalid.
yeah? pray enlighten me rolleyes

It's pretty easy. Hold onto old event item and sell'em. I came back from a several year hiatus during the summer event, went straight to the summer event slots with just a few hours of playtime over the course of the week, I won about 60B in pure gold, 300+ Star Charms, and 130 Unique Charms. That's easily over 200B in one week. When those gates came out, I used the gold I got from the summer event to buy as many as I could, then sold the Marionettes and weird little horse things for hella bank. I also caught a Demonfly, which at the time were 80B-ish. People also pay big money for zOMG rings and some items earned in games.

It's not hard, but it's like real life. You have to put in a little bit of effort and then be smart about how you spend.

Dangerous Snowflake

16,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Scavenger 250
  • Knight of Flurries 150
pinkdog
Firefox1e
pinkdog
Firefox1e
pinkdog
Zacktacular

You'll need:

1 Cheery Sweater
1 Festive Sweater
2 Reindeer Sweaters
2 Wishful Sweaters
aka, you'll need 1000 GCash xp love how they just sneak the pay to play aspect in there

I want the dragon, but Im scared that if I get all the sweaters there will be this super expensive item I will need that goes with it.

And if thats the case I'll just try to sell everything and go with a cheaper dragon XDD
what do you mean? I think as long as you have those sweaters you can get the white dragon. I haven't actually checked to see if it is in GoFusion yet though. You think they are going to add even more stuff to the list?

Yes I do.
He said, "I know that much for certain. I'll be reporting in daily from here on out, each day sharing with you what I've learned about this mysterious new formula and which new ingredients to search for."
ohh x.x man. I didn't read it all the way through since I knew I wouldn't be able to get those sweaters anyway. I just saw the formula and figured that was it. Yikes.

That's how I am usually, but that dragon is so pretty. I guess I could try to get it...until it gets super expensive ; n ;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff