World name: Niv
Link: this thing

You're on the list!

Amateur Capitalist

17,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Alright guys, I'm posting the monthly challenge on time for once. What is this world coming to?

The August Mini-Challenge - DRUGS

What mind or ability altering substances exist in your world? What effect do they have? Who makes/gathers them and who uses them? What is the general opinion about their use? Write 200 min words about the role of drugs in your world and post it here for 5k!
Art, donnnnnnne

Amateur Capitalist

17,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Abrev
Art, donnnnnnne

Updated
2.2.1 - 2.2.18 are complete for Niv.

Amateur Capitalist

17,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Abrev
2.2.1 - 2.2.18 are complete for Niv.

Updated! Good call using gaia avatars for the picture prompt.

Also, could you please link your thread when you notify me of updates? It makes it easier for me to go right over and check.

Amateur Capitalist

17,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lea Fealith
Alright guys, I'm posting the monthly challenge on time for once. What is this world coming to?

The August Mini-Challenge - DRUGS

What mind or ability altering substances exist in your world? What effect do they have? Who makes/gathers them and who uses them? What is the general opinion about their use? Write 200 min words about the role of drugs in your world and post it here for 5k!

The August challenge is almost over. Remember 200 words, 5k! And you don't need to be participating in the main challenge to quality.

Roy Alexis's Queen

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Lea Fealith

Sorry, for the bother, but I have a question.
I have a longterm wip, which will be my own world.
Thus me needing to create it.

Would you mind if I used your questions to help me along?

Amateur Capitalist

17,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Yutora
Lea Fealith

Sorry, for the bother, but I have a question.
I have a longterm wip, which will be my own world.
Thus me needing to create it.

Would you mind if I used your questions to help me along?

Of course not. That is what this is here for.

Roy Alexis's Queen

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Lea Fealith

Of course not. That is what this is here for.

You are my hero.

emotion_dowant

I'd even love to enter this,
but I have no clue if I would manage to answer it all.

Lunatic

Quote:
DRUGS in Daema

I know it's late and whatever, but I thought it'd be a fun prompt nonetheless, entry or otherwise.

Daema, the world if Wishes has a widespread underbelly that many civilsations fail to cover up. Spreading from slums to caravans to trading posts, the world of medicine that ruled the People from early on evolved into the world of hallucinogens called broadly "wells". It was believed that while they were incapacitated in their state of unending bliss, users of certain wells saw ..."things".

Studies conducted in Dursal have yielded patients claiming to see the Unwished. Those with their pulsing wishes, like a tumor, trapped in their bodies, glowing. Some claim to see the wishes call out to them to be claimed on other wells. Others claim to feel their wish growing back inside of them, that it's still there, even though it was used.

All such claims are considered preposterous and a result of a very intricate hallucination involving the Wished and the Unwished through many societal prompts and culture-traits revolved around wishing and wishes in general. However, the use of wells isn't limited to long-term junkies who ache for a feeling of divinity, or school-age pubescents who want to dabble (as much as Dursal wants you to believe), it's a growing illegality that infiltrates 1 in 20 in Dursal at least once, and 1 in 10 in Murmadoran, known for their manufacture and distribution of the drugs itself.

Wells bought in a Murmadorian or Normad caravan are classified as senses. See Well, Touch Well, Taste Well, Sound Well. "Smell Well" is a joke used to play on teenagers, it's little more than perfume.

Some who are notable for claims against the Angels have accused them of initially concocting wells to support their own gifts to alter and distribute wishes. Others believe the Blind were the first to manifest wishes. But it is commonly believed that Wells were first used several hundred years ago by one of Daema's first Wishers to scout for People who were Unwished, and inevitably claim their wishes through killing them. History taught in schools mention this creation of wells, but only briefly, immediately then going into the wars following.

Amateur Capitalist

17,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Synria Frahy
Quote:
DRUGS in Daema

I know it's late and whatever, but I thought it'd be a fun prompt nonetheless, entry or otherwise.

Daema, the world if Wishes has a widespread underbelly that many civilsations fail to cover up. Spreading from slums to caravans to trading posts, the world of medicine that ruled the People from early on evolved into the world of hallucinogens called broadly "wells". It was believed that while they were incapacitated in their state of unending bliss, users of certain wells saw ..."things".

Studies conducted in Dursal have yielded patients claiming to see the Unwished. Those with their pulsing wishes, like a tumor, trapped in their bodies, glowing. Some claim to see the wishes call out to them to be claimed on other wells. Others claim to feel their wish growing back inside of them, that it's still there, even though it was used.

All such claims are considered preposterous and a result of a very intricate hallucination involving the Wished and the Unwished through many societal prompts and culture-traits revolved around wishing and wishes in general. However, the use of wells isn't limited to long-term junkies who ache for a feeling of divinity, or school-age pubescents who want to dabble (as much as Dursal wants you to believe), it's a growing illegality that infiltrates 1 in 20 in Dursal at least once, and 1 in 10 in Murmadoran, known for their manufacture and distribution of the drugs itself.

Wells bought in a Murmadorian or Normad caravan are classified as senses. See Well, Touch Well, Taste Well, Sound Well. "Smell Well" is a joke used to play on teenagers, it's little more than perfume.

Some who are notable for claims against the Angels have accused them of initially concocting wells to support their own gifts to alter and distribute wishes. Others believe the Blind were the first to manifest wishes. But it is commonly believed that Wells were first used several hundred years ago by one of Daema's first Wishers to scout for People who were Unwished, and inevitably claim their wishes through killing them. History taught in schools mention this creation of wells, but only briefly, immediately then going into the wars following.

You posted during August, so you are on time!

Amateur Capitalist

17,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Here's the new mini-challenge for September. In honor of Labor day...

September Mini-Challenge: Labor Groups

In every society people with similar commercial interests organize to protect those interests. What sort of form do those organizations take in your world? What sort of people belong to them? What do they control and how do they control it? What relationship do these organizations have with other structures of authority, like the government or the church? What sort of problems do these groups solve, and what sort of problems do they create?

Write 200 words on this topic within the month of September and you'll get 5k.

Roy Alexis's Queen

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Wow, this is much easier than I expected.

Though, I just finished with the art.
So maybe its just the beginning being easy.

EDIT: And almost done with appearance o:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces