Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Genius

Lea Fealith
Last Trickster Prince
Lea Fealith
Last Trickster Prince
After much laziness and procrastination, I have finally finished up "The Setup" section! xD

Name: Last Trickster Prince
World Name: VEBNA
Thread Link: Here ya go

You're in! I think you're the first person to have a multi world verse too. =D
Neat!

Also, I do not foresee completing Culture Pt 1 in the near future. Art is the one thing I haven't really thought about yet. :c I'm just not an art person. I'll make it my goal to finish it by the end of the month, though.

Take your time. And remember, you don't have to complete in order.
Nah, if I were to wait to do this it would end up being last. And I might never finish. xD But I already got nice chunk done! I just started writing and stuff happened.

Fuzzy Bear

Name: jayhearts
World Name: Aulentcha
Thread Link: here

Amateur Capitalist

17,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I should be updated up to here now. If things are off for you give me a mention and I'll fix it.

I will be away for the next month and a half, and won't have very reliable internet, so I may not be able to keep up with any new entries or updates. Feel free to post them and continue on, but you may not see me updating the master list until Jan.

Revered Nerd

So now that it is December NaNo and is officially over I have began working on the prompts again.

Nano was great for the symbolism section that I am working on now (and was before Nano) it has given me so much to use in the prompts. Also some of the characters from the prompts showed up in it and have become recurring minor ones.

Amateur Capitalist

17,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
whimsicaldreamer
So now that it is December NaNo and is officially over I have began working on the prompts again.

Nano was great for the symbolism section that I am working on now (and was before Nano) it has given me so much to use in the prompts. Also some of the characters from the prompts showed up in it and have become recurring minor ones.

Grats on winning Nano! I'm glad to hear that some of the prompts have proved useful to you, and look forward to seeing what ideas from your Nano make it back into the challenge.

Revered Nerd

Philosophy: Symbolism is done for Maldia.

I think most I got done today so about a third to a half of that arose from my Nano or re-reading what I had written from other things.

Hilarious Autobiographer

Is this still open? I would absolutely LOVE to participate! I've been working on a world for a long time now and this will be phenomenal help!
If not, no worries. I'd be sad, that's about it. My world must go on.

Amateur Capitalist

17,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
JustAnotherRandomPoultry
Is this still open? I would absolutely LOVE to participate! I've been working on a world for a long time now and this will be phenomenal help!
If not, no worries. I'd be sad, that's about it. My world must go on.

Yes, this is still open, and you are welcome to join!

Whim, I'll be updating your parts shortly.

Happy New Year's everyone!

Hilarious Autobiographer

Whatever happened to the mini contests? I could use a little minichallenge every here and then.

Revered Nerd

JustAnotherRandomPoultry
Whatever happened to the mini contests? I could use a little minichallenge every here and then.

Sometimes he misses a month or gets it up late. Hang around a while, one will show up eventually.

Amateur Capitalist

17,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
JustAnotherRandomPoultry

I had to stop for a bit while I was abroad, and just got home. So your question is some good timing because I'm about to post the one for January. surprised

Amateur Capitalist

17,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
January's Prompt: Extinction!

Be it by evolution, natural environmental changes, or sudden changes in the environment, extinction happens. Choose a creature that has gone extinct. Describe it, and explain the situation in which its extinction happened. If there have been no creatures to go extinct in your world you may alternatively explain why extinction does not exist.

You can focus on species/world level extinction or narrow your scope to a variety and location. (Like, this breed of horses were wiped out on this island but the horse species survives on another one.)

Answer the prompt in 200 or more questions and I'll send you 5k as a reward. Good luck!

Hilarious Autobiographer

Ah, extinction.

In the hills forests and mountains of Kolnaer, especially on the continent of Golvana, one might find large stone ruins. If one is incredibly lucky, one could find the ruin before any form of authority does, for they will seal it or occupy it with scientists historians and soldiers. If one is lucky enough to find it first, one might have trouble getting in. Alive. This is all because the ruins are the remnants of the second sentient race on the planet, the high elves. It is argued that high elves were the most magically powerful beings on the planet. The number of arcane traps puzzles and simple spells layering their ruins is testament to this idea. They died off long ago, but not before leaving behind the other races of elf. Historians argue as to what caused the dissapearance. The two primary theories are seperated by religion. Those who devoutly follow the Firmament believe that the reason the gods placed such unnaturally powerful beings on the planet was to protect the budding civilizations of other younger races from the powerful, vicious dragons. After the young races grew enough to protect themselves, the high elves were no longer needed, and so the gods removed the unstable and now purposeless power. Those who do not put as much stock in the history of the world as told by the believers of the Firmament believe that their magical prowess was a freak accident of evolution and they simply went extinct due to interbreeding or some other similar cause. All or none of these may be true. All that is known is gleaned from their ruins and so far no detailed history has been yet discovered.

Amateur Capitalist

17,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
JustAnotherRandomPoultry
Ah, extinction.

In the hills forests and mountains of Kolnaer, especially on the continent of Golvana, one might find large stone ruins. If one is incredibly lucky, one could find the ruin before any form of authority does, for they will seal it or occupy it with scientists historians and soldiers. If one is lucky enough to find it first, one might have trouble getting in. Alive. This is all because the ruins are the remnants of the second sentient race on the planet, the high elves. It is argued that high elves were the most magically powerful beings on the planet. The number of arcane traps puzzles and simple spells layering their ruins is testament to this idea. They died off long ago, but not before leaving behind the other races of elf. Historians argue as to what caused the dissapearance. The two primary theories are seperated by religion. Those who devoutly follow the Firmament believe that the reason the gods placed such unnaturally powerful beings on the planet was to protect the budding civilizations of other younger races from the powerful, vicious dragons. After the young races grew enough to protect themselves, the high elves were no longer needed, and so the gods removed the unstable and now purposeless power. Those who do not put as much stock in the history of the world as told by the believers of the Firmament believe that their magical prowess was a freak accident of evolution and they simply went extinct due to interbreeding or some other similar cause. All or none of these may be true. All that is known is gleaned from their ruins and so far no detailed history has been yet discovered.

I always like it when there's some disagreement about what's -really- going on with something.

Have there been any relics of any importance to come out of these ruins?

Revered Nerd

History: The Past is done for Maldia and now I have to go start another section so I have more prompts to work on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff