Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revered Nerd

Was worried the subforum consolidation was gonna send this contest to the great beyond. Glad to see that it's still kicking.

Amateur Capitalist

17,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
whimsicaldreamer
Was worried the subforum consolidation was gonna send this contest to the great beyond. Glad to see that it's still kicking.

I'm still a little worried. The slowness of the contest forum was nice because there isn't much to update in this thread unless someone has made some headway on their projects. I guess the WF is slow now too, but I wonder if it's slow enough to keep this from dropping into the dustbin of gaia history.

Wilderness Muse

OMG! So happy that I refound this - I noticed it before the subforum consolidation, but had no use for it.

Anyways, I just had a story idea and need to do a little bit of world building - hopefully nothing too in depth. Because it is mainly Earth - mostly same histoy, same geography, same ethnic groups, etc. - with a few differences.
Hey, I'll give this a shot, if there are still shots to give.

Name: clipper782
World Name: Korte
Thread Link: Clipper's Bigass Fantasyland Challenge
So, I've used this challenge off and on over the many years it's been around for various smaller projects or to think about things and thrown it at pretty much everyone who wants an idea of where to start or where to go for World Building. It is one of the most helpful things I've ever found.

However, I've actually got a project that I'm interested in using this challenge for in it's entirety. Quite exciting. So this'll be my official entrance:

Name: smutty cannibal prince
World Name: World
Link: World

I'm having quite a bit of fun with this already!

Amateur Capitalist

17,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
smutty cannibal prince

I'm having quite a bit of fun with this already!

clipper782
Hey, I'll give this a shot, if there are still shots to give.

You're both on the list. Good luck!
So I haven't logged into gaia in about three years. And then this morning, I was trying to edit my Nano novel from this past year and remembered I had partially created a world here. So now I'm back again, hopefully with some edits and continuations of the thing. Hello. biggrin (I was originally 'Yonder-chan'. I have since changed my username)

Glad to see this thing hasn't disappeared by the wayside. I was looking over my entry and there is a lot of detail there that I forgot about.

Amateur Capitalist

17,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Yonderponder
So I haven't logged into gaia in about three years. And then this morning, I was trying to edit my Nano novel from this past year and remembered I had partially created a world here. So now I'm back again, hopefully with some edits and continuations of the thing. Hello. biggrin (I was originally 'Yonder-chan'. I have since changed my username)

Glad to see this thing hasn't disappeared by the wayside. I was looking over my entry and there is a lot of detail there that I forgot about.

Hey Yonder, welcome back! I promised the challenge would remain for as long as Gaia was around and so far I've managed to keep that promise, so if you do want to continue you just need to update as usual.
Lea Fealith

I see that as time goes on people are congregating back every now and again, so I decided to send in another small donation for the prize bank.

I literally have no use for gaia gold these days and will probably continue to make these donations as long as gaia keeps throwing it at me, and if it's not bothersome to you lol.

Amateur Capitalist

17,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
V e g a r o m
Lea Fealith

I see that as time goes on people are congregating back every now and again, so I decided to send in another small donation for the prize bank.

I literally have no use for gaia gold these days and will probably continue to make these donations as long as gaia keeps throwing it at me, and if it's not bothersome to you lol.

I love what has become "small" donations.

I don't use the gold for anything either. It just sits there, patiently waiting for a purpose.

Amateur Capitalist

17,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Ok, in an effort to divest myself of this gold I don't need, I've changed how rewards work in the challenge. Now every completed section will result in its own payout, to incentivise people to work slowly to the ultimate goal of completing the challenge! The set up challenges DO NOT COUNT, but everything else does! From now on you get 2 Mil every time you complete a section.

Fashionable Conversationalist

4,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
update! Finished the food section

Culture - Food

Amateur Capitalist

17,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Starving_Artist
update! Finished the food section

Culture - Food

Awesome! Though I should remind you that you need 200 words minimum in at least half the prompts to be officially done with the section.

Nuclear Werewolf

Can't wait to hit port so I can upload the prompts I have done so far. First seven are done, and the map, plus some sundry prompts elsewhere. Have part of section ten complete, too, but I also haven't touched my wannabe-BAFC since last month. Might work on it some tonight again.

I wanna be the third person to finish. emotion_donotwant

Amateur Capitalist

17,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Alberic of Krufton
Can't wait to hit port so I can upload the prompts I have done so far. First seven are done, and the map, plus some sundry prompts elsewhere. Have part of section ten complete, too, but I also haven't touched my wannabe-BAFC since last month. Might work on it some tonight again.

I wanna be the third person to finish. emotion_donotwant

You can do it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas