Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pop... ninja

Gives:
Tied by Bonds
Shackles of Fate
Sleeping Demon
I think I love you.

Psst, bingshui. What about Godlings? Mars somethingsomething said that and it struck me as not-negative. How about at least calling it that until you find something you like?

Gives;

Social Suicide [but I liiiike it I'm gonna keeep it wah D<]

Gives;

Chicken and Rice,
The Shoebox Under my Bed.

...Can I have your babies?
It sounds chibi and cute. gonk They're not cute, they know a lot about what they countrol or what they grew up around.

EX: Water at a high velocity/speed can slice through tough metals and rocks better than swords and other slicing weapons. Maybe people. XP

Gives:
Spirit's Next Form
Train Tracks
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I think I love you.

I can never please you Dx

Well, high expectations produces high quality.

Gives;

Velocity, [lol I'm a noob. out of ideas and such and such.]
One Little Piglet.

Sorry. sweatdrop I try to translate 'Godlings'.

Another EX:

Gives:
Radar
Veil of Temptation
Waiting Out Time
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I think I love you.

That was a complement though D: (I think)

Gives;

...Dracona

(iunno anymore >_> )

Our creative spark fizzled. D': *pop*
Godlings = Not Found
God + Underling = 神 [Shen] 下僚 [Xia Liao]

Still doesn't sound good. <.< Maybe 'Eight Gods' but it doesn't have the *pop* to it.

Gives:
[*pop* *fizzle* I ran out too.]
I think I love you.

Um. Um um um.

I don't know then.

Gives;

Silicone Skittles. [I totally stole that from the story I'm reading >_>]

Eight Gods...ummm... *walks around jumpingly*

Gives:
False Light
[Should give 1 at a time >.>]
I think I love you.

I think my brain is dead.

Gives;

Instant Message.

Ruthless Phantom

15,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Gives
Dying of the Light
Shobbie Dobbie
Male PMS
Monoethly(waaaaaaaaaaay to much time spent on chemisty)
Sun Gear(thank you warrenty sheet for this one)
Becoming Prey
I think I love you.

Gives;

Methane,
Hunting the Hunter.

Takes:
The Shoebox Under my Bed.

Gives:
Bendy Desk Lamp
Singing the Sweet Sound of Social Disaster

Gawsh. I could think of those two wonderful titles but I can't think of one for my story.
I think I love you.

Need help?

I'm good at helping.

(Except when it's bingshui.)

Gives;

Class Photo.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items