Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Explorer

First two days have gone okay. I love my Monday and Wednesday - I have Creative Writing and Writing in New Media (which is pretty much blogging for a grade - O.O it's like a dream!)

Tuesday's I'm iffy about, I've only got one class that day but it's a pretty philosophy heavy class. Philosophy during an election year in Florida >.> My eardrums hurt already

My Progress: 34000+ on "Petal Note Days"
Holy bananas chicken and eggplants!! It's been a while since I've been on and posted anything, hasn't it?
Now, what have I been up to? What is my progress?

R/R; Pretty much complete, but I'm obsessive so I'm going over it one last time. The cover is done and the format is fine.

E/P: Complete! On its last run through with a thorough look over. Thus far no cover has been made for it, but I have on in mind.

C/W: Incomplete. Not yet finished.

TGH
: Incomplete, but coming along quickly. I always enjoy working on this one.

C/M: Waaay incomplete. Again, another story I like to work on, but I'm taking a bit of a break from it until I get a working computer.

FI2H: Almost complete. I'm just waiting for some art work to come in for it.

Website
: Doing just fine. For sale are 1001 Excuses for Writer's Block and Racing with Seagulls. The blog is steadily being added to, and Book pages are being updated.

My goal is to sell some of my books at Fanime next year and Comic-Con in 2014. Wish me luck on that. And I've come to the conclusion that R/R, E/P, and C/W will be web only books, meaning they'll only be available via my website.
Started a little flash fiction piece of what might be described as literary fiction. Probably will be done shortly.

Nuclear Werewolf

2,970 words for the month, between 14 August and yesterday. Considering that I've been averaging less than six hundred words a month since March, (usually under five hundred,) I'm feeling pretty good. Nothing finished yet, but I think I'm getting close on one short story.

23,652 words for 2012, 3,148 short of my 25k goal. If I can break 30k this year, I'll be happy. Only have a month left on Grad Hold, though, and I don't expect much free time again until sometime next year... Le sigh.

Questionable Streaker

Progress: a few more words, but nothing of note.
Finished that piece the other day. Came up with a new way to approach the whole "Don't edit as you go" thing. Kind of got tired of talking about death spirals.

Nuclear Werewolf

Eight hundred sixty-nine words... yesterday. New flash fiction, finished in one sitting. Kinda proud of that even though it's super raw, but I don't want to rest on my laurels. Did nothing of note today.

113 words from my 25k goal. Exciting.

Edit: Whelp! Looks like 1.3.2 is out. Never gonna get anything done, now.

Dapper Genius

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Survivor 150
Finished one scene of chapter 3, have a few more to go and I be done with chapter. Then a short break to write out all of the summary for act 1 and essays of college.

Destitute Millionaire

I'm changing my mind on the degree of contact between the hero and the heroine. Since she almost drowned in the story, she's vulnerable to hypothermia and she needs something to keep her warm. Sunlight is ruled out since the scene is set on a few minutes after sunrise, and her moist clothing won't help either. The only readily-accessible alternative left is letting the guy next him hug her, which happens to be the hero.

Good thing is that mental confusion is listed as a symptom of hypothermia, which should explain her cranky mood.

Shadowy Rogue

8,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
Well I wrote two poems, two scenes for one story, one scene for another story, and the beginning of an assassin story with a girl named Falon, and I also completed a fan fiction for Assassin's Creed and I'm starting a new fan fiction about the X-men... I write a lot......
Doing some editing tonight while I give Issac the evil eye. Yes, I give the Tropical Storm the evil eye. Watch that turn out to encourage it to come for a visit...

Gracious Giver

7,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I have trouble coming up with ideas but, a good writer has to have a lot of good ideas, don't they? sad

Nuclear Werewolf

OhhBissh
I have trouble coming up with ideas but, a good writer has to have a lot of good ideas, don't they? sad
Or just one bad idea, but with some skill you can turn it into a good story.

Damn, I just thought of an idea on the way back home today, forgot what it was... seemed like it would have made a good flash fic. Maybe it'll come to me and I'll actually get more writing done today instead of leveling my Charr and/or exploring for xp.

Gracious Giver

7,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Alberic of Krufton
OhhBissh
Or just one bad idea, but also have the skill to turn it into a good story.

Damn, I just thought of an idea on the way back home today, forgot what it was... seemed like it would have made a good flash fic. Maybe it'll come to me and I'll actually get more writing done today instead of leveling my Charr and/or exploring for xp.

I know, I hate when that happens

Edwin jarvis's Datemate

Yes!!! Yesterday on my lunch break I got a flash of inspiration for a story I'd pretty much given up on. Now I have an idea of where to take it next, and how to introduce the love interest.

Also, a friend of mine from work had a spectacular idea for a three novel series. He was telling me about it and it really goes DEEP into how far powers can become and the characters themselves. Unftunately, he aid he's not that gret f a writer, but 'm gonna try and help him out with it, because I really want to to see it on the shelves someday.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff