• Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
Kaguro Mitazuki
Kira.
Female
race: Feline Sapien (Neko)
Personality: slightly lets say hyper...
Weapon: Guns

Place of birth? Family bonds? Goal in life? What type of guns, hand, machine, submachine, long range rifles, assault weaponry?

Kaguro Mitazuki
Liliane Lycanthrope:
Female
Race: Werewolf.
Personality: Serious. military like.
Weapon:Rings((thats all i can think of))

Hmm... same as above up to the guns question. Suggestions for rings... I don't knwo the names of the weapons, but if you've ever played Dynasty Warriors 4 one of the characters has a pair of blades that look like full moons... or you could take the Xena route and use a throwing knife in the shape of a circle.

Kaguro Mitazuki
Alucius...:
Male:
Race: Demon((umbrella term... can' think of anything else))
Personality...: a bit overly brave for a mage...
Weapon: Polearms((spears etc.))

Polearms... spears? Polearms is a broad category... Bardiche, glaive, spear, lance... you've got a long list... try to specify more...

Kaguro Mitazuki
thats about it i have one more i'm working on but haven't even decided on a name yet... and i haven't even worked out the names of villians yet...
and i do get alot of inspiration from well RPGs...

It's obvious you get alot of inspiration from RPGs, the animorphic heroes with basic weapons classes as their definitions... Perhaps specifying each weapon a bit, giving how they came to use each one will give you a history worth using?
hmmm, thanks alot, i think this helps a bit.

Man-Hungry Conversationalist

8,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
Kaguro Mitazuki
hmmm, thanks alot, i think this helps a bit.

If nothing else, it is a place to start.
an excellent start indeed, i've already created a background for them as well as changed their personalities.
Tora Hikari
And Zacharra, I'm not the only one who got stickied! We combined our threads. ((Check the first two posts.))

Yeah, but I've never seen her.
so whats the point of this whole thing?......to help people?....... sweatdrop i don't know whats going on.....um.......yeah...
Zacharra
Tora Hikari
And Zacharra, I'm not the only one who got stickied! We combined our threads. ((Check the first two posts.))

Now you have. xd
squeeslug
so whats the point of this whole thing?......to help people?....... sweatdrop i don't know whats going on.....um.......yeah...

Basically they help you out with your story ideas.

Devoted Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Jahoclave
squeeslug

Basically they help you out with your story ideas.
If the idea box is incorporated, that also means it's a place to post completely random questions in hopes of getting answers, ne?
Hi everyone! Make sure all your deepest darkest secrets are written in a little diary. Hee hee...
okey id like to ask for an opinion whee I know i created a thread about this a month or so ago, but i dont remember the turnouts sweatdrop

The world in my story has no connections to earth whatsoever. none, zip, zilch. just call it another rock far off in the galaxy. well one of the characters is named Loki (which is, if you dont know, a Norse god). He has nothing in common with the norse, or even the god himself, but i really like this name. would it be inappropiate since norse mythology doesnt even exist? confused
Teh_BS
okey id like to ask for an opinion whee I know i created a thread about this a month or so ago, but i dont remember the turnouts sweatdrop

The world in my story has no connections to earth whatsoever. none, zip, zilch. just call it another rock far off in the galaxy. well one of the characters is named Loki (which is, if you dont know, a Norse god). He has nothing in common with the norse, or even the god himself, but i really like this name. would it be inappropiate since norse mythology doesnt even exist? confused

its your story.
ifihadaninja
Teh_BS

its your story.

That was completely unhelpful. Congrats!
Silverchan
Zacharra
Tora Hikari

Now you have. xd

Nevermind: I've seen you around. You'll have to excuse me, I find it so hard to keep track of everyone on Gaia, especially ones that haven't boldly initiated an argument (although those numbers are dwindling).
ifihadaninja
Teh_BS

its your story.
Thank you for reassuring that. And here i thought i hijacked it from the unlucky fellow who sits next to me in French Civilization whee

I am interested in what others think about the matter. And i'd like to know if this idea is odd xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff