Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Strawberry

12,750 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
If you need inspiration and want a challenge come check out my 13 Week Streak Flash Fiction Challenge. It's a writing challenge you might actually finish! We've got badges for participants, and a new prompt every week throughout the Summer. It's a great way to get your flash fiction read, and stretch your skills. COME STREAK WITH US!
User Image
How do you find more available editors at Gaia Online?

MiscMinty's King

Wow, I'm happy to see the writing thread has stayed so active over the years :3
LocalZero
Wow, I'm happy to see the writing thread has stayed so active over the years :3

Pleased to meet you and are you an editor?
can we writer storys for likes people and get gifts and offers by storys iam writer and i have degree about best arbic story in egypt i can translate it to english sub
and show it for gifts and offers i mean i want work by show my storys to get things

Shadowy Shapeshifter

6,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Regular 100
You could try to think of a story for my avatar's look x3
I'm down to critique people's stories (everything but the grammar)

The Committee Staff Gaian

Lycan Story Need Help With Writers Block

Where to begin...
I am a big fan of werewolf lore but I keep watching the stories of vampires in modern time. I was hoping to give the old werewolf story a good dusting off of its cobwebs. I really enjoyed Teen Wolf the TV series as well as the back history of the wolves in True Blood. And so I decided to write a story of my own. The problem is I just need ideas to start my writers block on a particular part of the story.

Back Story
The leader of the pack my main character is in has been murdered. That means it will drag on a lot of who will be the next alpha. The Leader is nicknamed Papa. The killer in the story I have chosen is part of the pack. He is one of the closest to Papa which made it easy to get close to Papa the alpha. The problem is how? The reason I decided to put is a family secret which is Nick (the killer) is nephew to Papa who he raised because he had no dad and the mother of Nick (Papa's sister's son) has lost herself to bad habits. But everyone out of respect for Papa that knew about the incident have kept their lip shut. The secret is Papa tried to change Nick's father (a human) into a werewolf but the shift is not something everyone is capable of going through. If the person cannot shift for the first time they die a painful an agonizing death. Now the issue that pushed Papa to that edge is his sister (Nick's mother) was pregnant and never told Nick's father what they were. The werewolf society is hidden to the world and they will protect their identity at all cost. When Nick was to be born Papa gave his sister an ultimatum, run Nick's father away or change him. She didn't so Papa's hand was forced.

Now you know the background story. The main villain promises Nick power in exchange for Papa's life. When Nick refuses the villain tells him that I guess the secret of Papa and his father will have to stay a secret. Nick cannot believe it and confronts Papa. When Papa with a heavy heart explains his story Nick murders him and leaves no witnesses.

The help I need is....
How did Nick kill and keep his secret hidden during the investigation into the death of Papa?
I seemed to hit writer's block lately. My character's name is Lucy, and she's a young police detective. She is still very new and building up her confidence, so I've been trying to think of what kind of situations would come up. Boyfriend Xander is a veterinarian. (They are very shy when other people are around.) She has a black cat named Luna. (Yes, it's Luna from Sailor Moon)

If it helps any, I can share some of my other short stories with the character. Always writing.

Limits: PG-13.
It has to be plausible no magic beings.

Professional Noob

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
currently having a hard time trying to figure out a motive for one of my characters. hes a demon king who makes a deal with a mysterious person (spoiler alert: the deal goes wrong). the mysterious person wants a puppet, but i don't know what the demon king could be offered. it has to be something he can't refuse, even if it means trusting a possibilly dangerous person with dangerous power. if it helps, the demon king is a mischievous guy who likes games and is just does his job of keeping balance in the world.
I Always like Remaking Fantasy Creatures. Like a Barghest is a "Skinwalker" styled Golbin. That turns into a Worg

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff