PROMPT ROUND 0.17021276595745 17.0% [ 16 ]
Woot panda! 0.29787234042553 29.8% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 94 ]

Splediferous Masochism
2pound
Splediferous Masochism
2pound
Splediferous Masochism

Solo piano stuff mostly. Sonatas and things.
anything recorded/uploaded to youtube?

well, if the muses decide to shine upon the writer inside instead of the musician, i'd actually like to see if you could really show us some of your poetic talent.

nah no tapes. maybe one day. c:

awwww...i'm glad you think i'm good.
i don't think you're good; i know you are.

and good luck with the music.

All this time later...thanks for having my back, man.it means a lot.
timeless = the bond of friendship.

5,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Noob wrangler 100
2pound
Splediferous Masochism
2pound
Splediferous Masochism
2pound
Splediferous Masochism

Solo piano stuff mostly. Sonatas and things.
anything recorded/uploaded to youtube?

well, if the muses decide to shine upon the writer inside instead of the musician, i'd actually like to see if you could really show us some of your poetic talent.

nah no tapes. maybe one day. c:

awwww...i'm glad you think i'm good.
i don't think you're good; i know you are.

and good luck with the music.

All this time later...thanks for having my back, man.it means a lot.
timeless = the bond of friendship.

That's very true c:
2pound
Wing McCallister
I also called you Gary ********' Oak, 2pound, for added confusion.
that part didn't confuse me. i was confused because i don't think there was an official winner announced in the recording so i'm sitting here wondering who won and how i became the wildcard.

i re-listened and i didn't even know about the "narcoleptic" thing but if i would have known, i might have done it.
I didn't say who won specifically in the recording. It is in the first post though.

You haven't become the wildcard yet. I have taken down names of people who came close to winning each round. You've been on that list for both of the quals, which puts you in prime contention for getting that wildcard spot if you don't manage to outright win one of the qualifiers.

Muzeu's Wife

Magical Girl

14,725 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
Can I enter? c:

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
2pound
The Solarised Night
regisky911
Sorry if I'm interrupting anything, but...question!

What does a Wild Card contendor/2pound mean?

It means 2pound came second and so he is being considered for the wildcard slot offered once the qualifiers are done.
!!!!

the recording's up? im going to listen to it.

Wing gets s**t done fast.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
2pound
ok i'm confused

i tried to listen to the entire recording but my computer is being stupid and it only loads up to a certain point.

who won? who's next? you decide! EPIC RAP BATTLES OF LITERATURE!

no but seriously, who won? what's with "2pound is Wildcard"? i don't get it.

lol Your confusion amuses me. You did well but not well enough to nab the spot so you're in consideration for wildcard slot should you not get a qualifier. Pretty sure Wing explained it though. Oh and I'm glad you didn't use narcoleptic. That was just Solar being a troll. I'm trying to convince Wing to sing in the next one emotion_awesome

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Soulfulness
Can I enter? c:

Nah, Wing just likes to confuse people by saying it's a writing contest. Really, it's an awesome panda sex party emotion_awesome The only submissions he takes are human souls.

Spoopy Bun

23,300 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Once again, thank you for your critique on the recording, Wing! Now that I know what a taboo all caps is, I definitely won't be going there again. And I can be sure to take it out of the actual novel itself, haha! xd
Aris_#5
Once again, thank you for your critique on the recording, Wing! Now that I know what a taboo all caps is, I definitely won't be going there again. And I can be sure to take it out of the actual novel itself, haha! xd
razz Nicely done.
Aris_#5
Now that I know what a taboo all caps is, I definitely won't be going there again. And I can be sure to take it out of the actual novel itself, haha! xd
Stop right there! All caps can be used as a literary device to add emphasis, change the type writing in your novel, or etc. Just 'cause you misused it doesn't mean you should give up on it. Keep an open mind and don't give up!

Just between us two, I've read some MANPOETRY where every word is capitalized. Props to Felix.
The Solarised Night
2pound
ok i'm confused

i tried to listen to the entire recording but my computer is being stupid and it only loads up to a certain point.

lol Your confusion amuses me. You did well but not well enough to nab the spot so you're in consideration for wildcard slot should you not get a qualifier. Pretty sure Wing explained it though. Oh and I'm glad you didn't use narcoleptic. That was just Solar being a troll. I'm trying to convince Wing to sing in the next one emotion_awesome
you bad kid.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
2pound
The Solarised Night
2pound
ok i'm confused

you bad kid.

In all fairness, I think you could have made a badass poem with the word narcolpetic.

Spoopy Bun

23,300 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
2pound
Aris_#5
Now that I know what a taboo all caps is, I definitely won't be going there again. And I can be sure to take it out of the actual novel itself, haha! xd
Stop right there! All caps can be used as a literary device to add emphasis, change the type writing in your novel, or etc. Just 'cause you misused it doesn't mean you should give up on it. Keep an open mind and don't give up!

Just between us two, I've read some MANPOETRY where every word is capitalized. Props to Felix.

Manpoetry? Haha, I'm intrigued. xd

Dangerous Enabler

All caps make me nearly as cranky as, well, everything but the pacing in 50 Shades of Grey. Why am I still reading this?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff