PROMPT ROUND 0.17021276595745 17.0% [ 16 ]
Woot panda! 0.29787234042553 29.8% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 94 ]

Dangerous Darling

29,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500
Congrats VOC! You wrote beautifully, as always! It’s always been such a joy to compete against you! I gotta admit I’m disappointed this time. I was so close to the prism I never managed to get back in the day; I cried a little. But I enjoyed writing each and every entry for this round of GGW and I’m so grateful to have gotten to experience this wild ride again.

Thank you Wing, for taking the time to do this again. And thank you for your comments and your critique, you’ve helped me grow as a writer so much.

I hope we get to do this crazy thing again!

Familiar Businesswoman

I'm excited to announce my return guys! I miss you all so much! I needed to step away from social media for a long time to become comfortable again. I miss you all so much. I'm gonna be combing through the thread to see when the next deadline is. DM's open(or even just chatting here if that's still allowed).

...I'm officially back! 4laugh
FrostedMidnight
Congrats VOC! You wrote beautifully, as always! It’s always been such a joy to compete against you! I gotta admit I’m disappointed this time. I was so close to the prism I never managed to get back in the day; I cried a little. But I enjoyed writing each and every entry for this round of GGW and I’m so grateful to have gotten to experience this wild ride again.

Thank you Wing, for taking the time to do this again. And thank you for your comments and your critique, you’ve helped me grow as a writer so much.

I hope we get to do this crazy thing again!

I mean... for what it's worth... you were the only one to win the AGWL Prism three times.

You're also the only writer to ever have an AGWC prism named after them. wink

You've got the chops, Frosted. Always have.

Dangerous Darling

29,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500
Wing McCallister

I mean... for what it's worth... you were the only one to win the AGWL Prism three times.

Thanks wing! That means a whole lot, actually! Also; VOC named the prisim after me—I feel super honored.

Ahhjjjj, emotions are garbage. Your life sounds super crazy right now, I hope all the science is going well?
FrostedMidnight
Wing McCallister

Thanks wing! That means a whole lot, actually! Also; VOC named the prisim after me—I feel super honored.

Ahhjjjj, emotions are garbage. Your life sounds super crazy right now, I hope all the science is going well?
We published our results today, and the papers are all over the news.

Dangerous Darling

29,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500
Wing McCallister
FrostedMidnight
Wing McCallister

We published our results today, and the papers are all over the news.
that’s amazing! Congrats!

Dangerous Darling

29,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500
Yume The Loving creature
I'm excited to announce my return guys! I miss you all so much! I needed to step away from social media for a long time to become comfortable again. I miss you all so much. I'm gonna be combing through the thread to see when the next deadline is. DM's open(or even just chatting here if that's still allowed).

...I'm officially back! 4laugh
Welcome back! Good to see you again!

Roy Alexis's Queen

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
hi guys! i hope you're all well.

heart
Been a bit, but I'm doing alright. How are you?

Novice Writer

25,275 Points
  • A Novel Idea 0
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
Wing McCallister

Good to see you back Wing. Are you still giving critiques via audio files? If you are, I'm afraid I can't enter your contests - I'm on a limited internet data plan and audio files take up too much data. sweatdrop

If you aren't, I can't wait to see what you come up with. 3nodding
Lorelei Yeager
Wing McCallister

Good to see you back Wing. Are you still giving critiques via audio files? If you are, I'm afraid I can't enter your contests - I'm on a limited internet data plan and audio files take up too much data. sweatdrop

If you aren't, I can't wait to see what you come up with. 3nodding
I still do it with audio files, but there isn't an active contest running atm, and I'm not sure when another one will come.
[ .days. ]
*creepcreepcreep*

It's been a few months since I was last here...Dude, what's up with the insane amount of inflation? Good lord. And with the WC as dead as it is, it's really not even worth sticking around anymore. emo

Omg did you finally get back into your account!?
I hope everyone had a great 2022. May 2023 not suck. smile

Novice Writer

25,275 Points
  • A Novel Idea 0
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
Wing McCallister

I hope you have a good 2023 as well. Worked on a rough draft of another short story and I'm mentally shot. I should probably do chores and get away from the computer, but I just want to veg. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff