AboutLiliana Amber Vittari is:
- Pansexual with such an intense preference for those female-identified that she borders on lesbian.
- Pagan and proud
- Demonic in ways even she doesn't fully understand, knowing only that she's a sort of combination between a psychic vampire and a succubus.
- Dominant by instinct, and unable to control her drives unless sated.
- A now and again poet
- A literary critic
- An English major
- An ardent fan of independent film and music, David Lynch and Bright Eyes being two prime examples.
-Sometimes told she's a bit "much" or "off" or (as a dear friend put it) "delightfully deranged".
-Really quite lovable once you know her
I am Liliana Amber Vittari. I believe that identity is performative. Anything i say about me i can and probably will contradict.
Current Lyrics I'm Digging:
"Well I drug your ghost across the country
and we plotted out my death
in every city memories would whisper here is where you rest
i was determined in chicago but i dug my teeth into my knees
settled for a telephone and sang into your machine
'You are my sunshine, my only sunshine'"
-Bright Eyes, "The Calendar Hung Itself"
"Do you like to hurt? I do, I do. Then hurt me."- Bright Eyes, "Lover I Don't Have To Love"
"You are the roots that sleep beneath my feet and hold the earth in place."
-A very close friend told me I remind her of Delirium from Sandman. It's accurate.
- I'm a multiple
- I am human and I suffer. I need support and fellowship and reassurance and contact. That tends to start a cycle of people withdrawing and me climging more when i notice.
- what i feel most and fear most is that im being forgotten.
- I'm terrified of loss. If you show me love for a second, I'll need it for a minute.
- I'm semi-demonic, and as human as I choose to be.
-I'm an anarchist
-I'm a studying pagan
- I understand the distinction between erotica and pornography.
- I'm a sadomasochist. Equal parts masochist and sadist.
- I feel strangely connected to Robert Mapplethorpe
- His photography, and the writing of Stephen Elliot, Alison Tyler, Rachel Krammer Bussell, Violet Blue, Nancy Friday, Claudia Varrin, Karen Finley, Eve Ensler, Holly Hughes, and several other writers who I'd end up leaving out if I tried to single out everyone are also quite amazing.
- Get me books by any of these and I will perform sexual favors. Or just smile and say thank you very politely, curtsying if it's someone who'll understand why. We'll go with it's a reflex XD
- Most women can see right through me, but to all but one man, I'm a bigger f*cking mystery than James Bond, and that's how I like it
Things About Me I Can't/ Wouldn't Change:
- I'm pansexual
- I'm a dominant-leaning switch, but I sub to the right people.
-If you're my friend, I'll have NO filter with you once you've proven yourself
-I'm a VERY sexual person and it probably seems like I'm constantly horny
- I'm a terrible flirt and a worse charmer
- I'm also a VERY social person
- This makes those who don't know me think I never shut the f*ck up (Wouldn't change that, cause I don't- well unless ordered/gagged, but did you REALLY want me to go there. You proly did- f*cking perverts. stare stare heart )
-I have a sense of humor all my own (well, my dearest friends share it to different extents, but far as I know, only one person has ever beaten me to it, and proven herself to be worse than me, and trust me she gets props for it every day heart heart )
- I can't/wouldn't change any of this either, cause it sure as hell beats the alternative
Slightly Amusing Things About Me
- Despite M-dom not being my thing, the novels of Jacqueline Carey and the Dough Wright play Quills are some of my favorite books in the world.
- I carry handcuffs. Yes, everywhere. It's kind of a good luck charm. Some people carry rabbit feet, I carry handcuffs. Just seemed more practical to me. <3
-I twirl my handcuffs on my finger when I'm bored.
- If it's someone I know won't mind, I try to cuff my friends when I'm bored. (it's always better when they reciprocate wink .)
- I have two rolls of PVC tape and a couple pairs of handcuffs on my desk
- I hide my cuffs behind a foam finger
- This is because I AM NUMBER ONE!
- I have a strange obsession with Dante from Devil May Cry.
- I'm convinced that DARE stands for "Do All Recreational drugs in Existence"
- I also love bands that blur the poetry music line, as I am both poet and musician: Bob Dylan, Patti Smith, The Jim Carroll Band, The Doors, Tom Verlaine (solo and with Television), Lou Reed (solo and with The Velvet Underground), Leonard Cohen, and The Dresden Dolls are among my favs <3
-I heart performance art: Eve Ensler and Karen Finley are two of my favorite performers .Tim Miller's Body Blows is also the sh*t. I have a secret goal of shadowcasting it at my school coffeehouse. It's not gonna happen though, too many damn conservatives. If you're reading this, V, I love you anyway. XD
- Peter Shaffer is my favorite playwright, but many are tied with him
- Michael McClure's The Beard is quite possibly my favorite play by someone that wasn't a playright foremost (if you don't know, he is a poet, and get out and buy Mysteriosos when it comes out April 20, because I haven't even read it and I know it'll be the sh*t <333. Then buy me a copy cause I'm poor.)
Things that will amuse my RL Friends:
- I secretly want to straighten my hair/ dye it either crimson, black, or violet
- I secretly want earrings/ detachable nipple rings.
-I secretly want most of you in my bed. heart heart
-Honest, I don't sleep well unless I'm being cuddled! What did you think? stare stare
Things I Find Pathetic:
- Monothestic patriarchal religion: how many men do you know that can birth a BABY, forget a universe?
- Monotheistic matriarchal religion: takes two to tango, folks.
-Homophobia. If you break it to its Greek roots it means "Fear of being the same." Think about that.
- The idea that war can ever be anything but destructive