Welcome to Gaia! ::

Coronavirus brought it back...

Poll Pimps = TEH SEX 0.31914893617021 31.9% [ 30 ]
GGW XI Playoffs 0.085106382978723 8.5% [ 8 ]
Due AUGUST 15 0.12765957446809 12.8% [ 12 ]
PROMPT ROUND 0.17021276595745 17.0% [ 16 ]
Woot panda! 0.29787234042553 29.8% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 94 ]

No.... I fell asleep with my computers on. That's why it still had me logged in.

Fashionable Vampire

3,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
The Solarised Night
Well I am going to stop feeling sorry for myself and get my a** back to studying. Oh wait, my tank is about to glow in 3-13 mins, I might as well fix that up first then head off.

Glowing yes for Booty Grab. Played & Thanks for the GOLD. but "fix" why? how? cuz I get notices that my Tank will be Glowing...am I supposed to DO something then? confused
& wow...so very sorry about yer Home Sitch Dearest Night. 'Specially when it comes to yer little Brother! So you've left Home? Sounds like a good move considering & I am sure you will assure your brother that YOU will be in his Live & near him ALWAYS!
but sad...very sad...*hugs*
I know you will find a way for you...for your brother. and I hope your Mom finds her way back too. sweatdrop
Sending Prayers...Good Wishes...and Hugs.
& Hi Sir Wing.
heart ninja heart

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Kate T McKat
The Solarised Night
Well I am going to stop feeling sorry for myself and get my a** back to studying. Oh wait, my tank is about to glow in 3-13 mins, I might as well fix that up first then head off.

Glowing yes for Booty Grab. Played & Thanks for the GOLD. but "fix" why? how? cuz I get notices that my Tank will be Glowing...am I supposed to DO something then? confused
& wow...so very sorry about yer Home Sitch Dearest Night. 'Specially when it comes to yer little Brother! So you've left Home? Sounds like a good move considering & I am sure you will assure your brother that YOU will be in his Live & near him ALWAYS!
but sad...very sad...*hugs*
I know you will find a way for you...for your brother. and I hope your Mom finds her way back too. sweatdrop
Sending Prayers...Good Wishes...and Hugs.
& Hi Sir Wing.
heart ninja heart

When I said fix it up, I meant that I was going to log off but decided to stay and bump my thread first before I logged off. Do you have a glow thread? If not you should open on and bump it when you are glowing so other people can play. That's only if you have a full or a good tank though otherwise people might not play.

Don't worry about the crap with my mum; she's been like this for years. I haven't lived with her since she kicked me out in 2009. She is slightly better now she is on her bi-polar pills but her smoking too much pot sort of cancels out the effect. My councillor told me that she knew of cases where marijuana actually contributed to bi-polar disorder so I'm not really that surprised.

I used to live with my fiance but he needed to get a new job and moved to the city. Since I am just finishing high school now, I need to live with my in-laws until my exams are finished next month (they start in 8 days, I am kinda scared but not at the same time) I went to stay with mum for about a week because I had nieces and nephews stay and I thought they would be down for a month. Babies + exam study = epic oxymoron.

Mum was thrilled to have me there because she feels bad that she hasn't been there for me for years. I can't stand the smell of pot though or her edgy-ness if she doesn't get her fix at least once every half hour. Also the fighting with her boyfriend got a little difficult to study around. Once my mother-in-law told me that the kids had left, I asked to come home.

I didn't think it was a big deal telling mum that it would be better if I just went home to study since I had certain notes there anyway. She went ape-s**t crazy and started screaming at me and throwing things. She ended up locking me out so I couldn't get my books and I needed the cops to persuade her to let me get my things. She sent me an abusive message a second ago saying I stole her phone charger because I am a filthy little such-and-such and a thief. I basically said "If you had have given me the 2 mins to finish grabbing my things rather than chuck a tantrum, then the cops wouldn't have thrown it in my bag assuming that it was mine" rolleyes

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
I am very close to sending a very hurtful message to spit out all my years of pain in one blow...I feel sadistic and ******** up right now.
Wow... sounds dramatic.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Wing McCallister
Wow... sounds dramatic.

Yeah, sorry. sweatdrop not really anything that should trouble you.
The things she says just makes me want to completely scrutinise her flaws and show a mirror to her face until she is so disgusted that she can't bare to face me again. Kevin warns me not to stoop to her level but ******** it is so hard when she made Lachlan ring me up and tell me that he hates me. I know he doesn't but the fact that she tried to pull a move like that and drag him into it makes me want to rip her apart.

Sorry about this; I had promised I wouldn't bring this crap into your thread and I did. I need to go boxing or do sit ups until I pass out See ya, Wing.
LOL, I don't care if you talk about it. It sounds ridiculous. Your bro needs to be taken out of their custody.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Wing McCallister
LOL, I don't care if you talk about it. It sounds ridiculous. Your bro needs to be taken out of their custody.

I tried once but I was underage at the time so DOCs just told me to go away. Also child welfare is stupid and lets the parent know that they are coming to visit and so they only ever see things at face value when mum has time to hide all the evidence and warn Lachlan not to tell them anything bad.
Basically unless you outright say "I'm a bad parent who beats their kids, there is no food in the house, I do lots of drugs and I want you to take the little bastards off me," they wont do much.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
My freakin cat is stuck on the roof.
I just saw him climb the ladder to get up there then he cries for me to climb up and get him down; it is a game to him neutral

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Wing McCallister
DOH!

I still refuse to get him even though he is crying out really loud. He can stay up there until he learns his lesson or -more likely- I get too annoyed by his whining.
Ridiculous.... lol. Whiny cats suck. Alley cats that just know the truth are balls awesome.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Wing McCallister
Ridiculous.... lol. Whiny cats suck. Alley cats that just know the truth are balls awesome.

Yes, I remember you telling me about that alley cat before.
The one on the roof is a pain but he is very affectionate and cheers me up when I am upset (like earlier) my ginger cat is more laid back and easy going, adaptable and well mannered.
Well, I guess they each have their own roles. razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces