Due AUGUST 15 0.12765957446809 12.8% [ 12 ]
PROMPT ROUND 0.17021276595745 17.0% [ 16 ]
Woot panda! 0.29787234042553 29.8% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 94 ]

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
It's a pretty long story and I don't think it is right for me to bring any more drama into this thread than I already have in the past.

Basically she is bi-polar and a drug addict. I have 9 days until my exams and thought it might be quieter over there to study since my nieces and nephew were down at my in-laws (where I currently live until November) indefinitely.Turns out my mum keeps screaming at her boyfriend and having fights and my brother in law and his babies went home sooner than expected so I the in-laws came to pick me up.

Police were called, names and rocks were thrown around, glasses were smashed, threats were made - all that jazz.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
The thing I am most upset about is that my little brother was in the middle of it all begging me not to leave. He told me if he had one wish in the world, it would be for me to stay with him forever.
******** I am going to miss that little guy.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Well I am going to stop feeling sorry for myself and get my a** back to studying. Oh wait, my tank is about to glow in 3-13 mins, I might as well fix that up first then head off.
Sounds ridiculous.....

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Wing McCallister
Sounds ridiculous.....

My mother is a nasty piece of work and my father is one of those 'I'll call' / manipulative types; it is best that I stay away from them but me and my forgiving and hopeful self kept going back whenever either of them would tell me they were getting better or dangle a carrot in front of me for some hope of a friendship. My in-laws may be mega-bogan and listen to yodelling music religiously but at least they love me smile

Unrelated: So it turns out my tank had a full game while I was away dealing with that rubbish. I've been waiting for that to happen for days and it happens while I am away xd haha oh well. A good friend of mine was nice enough to bump it up to let people know it was glowing heart
As much as the movies like to say to the contrary, some people just can't change.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Wing McCallister
As much as the movies like to say to the contrary, some people just can't change.

Yeah but if something stubbornly wont budge then go around it. I did it so I could stay in touch with my brother but I just have to wait until he is old enough to look for me himself. I hate seeing him cry like that; I really wish that I could be there for him.
The Solarised Night
Wing McCallister

Yeah but if something stubbornly wont budge then go around it. I did it so I could stay in touch with my brother but I just have to wait until he is old enough to look for me himself. I hate seeing him cry like that; I really wish that I could be there for him.
How old is he?

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Wing McCallister
The Solarised Night
Wing McCallister

How old is he?

He is 10 but he is rather sensitive and gentle-natured as you might have gathered from my story about him. He has always been more delicate and dependant than I was/am. I was cooking my own meals by the time I was six and did managed most of the house by the time I was 12. He doesn't handle the fights as well and blames himself.
It's probably better that he cries about it rather than keep it bottled up like I did. Nasty ghosts can haunt you if you keep s**t under the surface for too long.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Only 10 huh. He's got a ways to go then, I guess.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Wing McCallister
Only 10 huh. He's got a ways to go then, I guess.

Yep; it makes me a sadpanda.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
you need to stop staying up so late; I know it is late over there *shakes fist* Bad Wing. You need sleep.
I was definitely already asleep. razz

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Wing McCallister
I was definitely already asleep. razz

Good. The chat thing on gaia must have been wrong. It said you were still awake.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff