Welcome to Gaia! ::

I can't believe this thread is still alive!

I know! All your other threads failed miserably. 0.17148760330579 17.1% [ 1328 ]
I can't believe you made a poll about it. 0.16490185950413 16.5% [ 1277 ]
I can't believe it's not butter. 0.44563533057851 44.6% [ 3451 ]
I can't believe there's no poll whore option. 0.21797520661157 21.8% [ 1688 ]
Total Votes:[ 7744 ]

Normal Human

TWILIGHT ELEVATOR
I will save
The vampire exclaim

Collecting Master

Honestly, Pitch hadn't at all noticed the elevator breaking, as he was too occupied playing around with Rutherford's flowing white scarf.

Biggest Member

Uho, it's a cat. I wonder if Billy would mind meeting this cat after I fix the elevator.

Badgeless Noob

It would probably be a very awkward ride up

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
"Which deity did I anger to have this happen?" Zyneste places part of her jacket over her mouth and nose in a futile attempt to filter out the skunk spray smell. She kicks the doors of the elevator several times to try to open them. Almos begins writhing and whimpering, trying to escape Zyneste's arms to hide from the smell.

V Zyneste shrugs. "I don't know that game, but I don't have much else to do until the repair people or rescue service comes to take care of this." She takes a seat on the floor. "Let's get started. Hopefully my dog doesn't go crazy in here."

Benevolent Bloodsucker

oh.....*whips out some cards from her backpack* ...wanna play uno?

Collecting Master

Mason was just about ready to run a scan on what exactly went wrong with the elevator, until he spotted Pitch attempting to leap at the leaves in Dame's hat. "Pitch, no! That is not catnip!" Mason's screen vanished as he went to grab Pitch and keep him held in his arms. "I'm gonna find us a way out of here. Just try and behave."

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Normund was squeezed between the pigs and many rabbits. "I should've known better than to trust the posted weight limit. There's only about 500 pounds of people and animals in here, it should be able to lift that easily." He sighed and placed Howard on the doors. "Maintenance people are to slow. I doubt either of us want to be stuck in a small space for hours with pigs and rabbits. Good thing I brought rope."

Collecting Master

Jasmine huddled herself in one corner of the elevator as much as she possibly could in a wheelchair. She was nervously sipping on a strawberry milkshake that had materialized seemingly from out of nowhere. There was an awkward silence between her and Yasuhiro that desperately needed to be filled, but Jasmine could not for the life of her find the words, not while in her current state. She wished she could just dream up a way out of there like she always could as her other self.

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Howard looked to the elevator doors. His smile never left, but he gave a jiggle of discontent. His patience running thin, he presses his body to the slight gap between the doors of the elevator and began to expand. After forcing the doors open, he slipped out from the small gap between the top of the entrance and the next floor. He extended part of his body out to the cat.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff