Welcome to Gaia! ::

I can't believe this thread is still alive!

I know! All your other threads failed miserably. 0.17148760330579 17.1% [ 1328 ]
I can't believe you made a poll about it. 0.16490185950413 16.5% [ 1277 ]
I can't believe it's not butter. 0.44563533057851 44.6% [ 3451 ]
I can't believe there's no poll whore option. 0.21797520661157 21.8% [ 1688 ]
Total Votes:[ 7744 ]

Kotokui Sonbei's Partner

"Calm down. It's no use screaming if they can't hear us in here! There should be an opening above us to climb up. One of us may need to give the other a boost."

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
The ranger sighs. "I knew I shouldn't have carried my equipment here. I think between that and your sword we're at the weight limit." He holds his slime to the doors of the elevator, which slips into the small opening and disappears. "Give him a couple minutes and the door will be open. You'd think they'd try to improve these things since they get so much use."

Tipsy Smoker

The curl at the edge of his lips; a smirk or recognition is followed by a mirthful chuckle. The waves of nostalgia wash over him, forcing his head back, eyes rolled and hands raised while the soft giggling evolves eerily into a maniacal laughter. All that ends suddenly with a violent twitch of his neck and he a frozen epitaph of unknowing horror. The awful silence made all the more unease as the lights begin to flicker and dim. The form vanishes within the brief intervals of flashing lights......

"Yeah there's an emergency call button in this panel in the corner." and squats to press the alarm buzzer. "Funny this thing is still doing this?" You'd think after all the weird s**t people have done in this thing they would of fixed in by now. Nice cupcake. You celebrating something?"

Normal Human

SEEMS INTO THIS
I think he broke it
On purpose
User Image

Computerized Bro

"You wanna fly up into the vent and get us some help?" The oni isn't sure that the man would fit there, but it was leagues better than sitting around stuck with no plan.
At least I'm sitting down. Payonai, you might invest in pants, my line of sight is.... not fun for me.

IcarusBastille generated a random number between 0 and 1000000 ... 86333!

Lionheart

8,050 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Citizen 200
He hastily wraps his sash around himself more securely.

"I beg your forgiveness," he says sheepishly. "I will fly up and get help, but you perhaps might want to avert your eyes."
"Hey! Were ya tryin' to bless the elevator? Well..." An optimistic take of the situation quickly turns upon itself. And after a moment's thought, the zenko sees only one solution that he can offer. "Can't say I really know much about fixin' things, but. Breakin' it all the way is the quickest way out of here. How 'bout it?" It's only polite to ask before causing massive building damage, after all.

Kafka's Bae

Aged Spirit

13,975 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
The forest guardian takes a moment to assess the situation. "Not sure if breaking it will do us any good. We could pry the doors open... That way, it'll be enough for Topper to go through and find some help." He said gesturing over to the white ermine on his shoulder.

Golden Egg

18,715 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Falling For You 25
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
take in the Fresh Forest scent and mediate until the elevator reaches my floor.

Cunning Cultist

Seems like you have some kind of water powers. While we're waiting, can you make this elevator into a jacuzzi?

Normal Human

THE TOWER
Of terror
Became real
Again
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Collecting Master

Finn began feeling restless not long after the elevator stopped. Not only was there massive anthropomorphic fly in there with him, but the sound of all of his clocks ticking along with the buzzing put him on edge. "I could be so easy to just fast forward right now." He thought out loud, despite knowing full well he might end up causing the cable to break before the elevator could get fixed. "I'm never late. Never late. I can't be late." He whispered, as the ticking of his clocks seems to get louder each second.

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Kefka sighs. "I swear this thing hates me in particular. This happens probably one out of every six times I use it." He sets Howard on the doors and begins tying a rope around a crossbow bolt. The slime begins expanding, slowly pushing the doors open. Kefka looks to Finn after tightening the knot on the rope.
"Quit your fidgeting, you can make your delivery or whatever on time if you can climb." He pulls a bag out of his back pocket and tosses it high into the shaft before shooting it with his crossbow. The bag slams into the wall of the shaft, bursting into a quick-hardening substance that secures the bolt and the rope in it. After giving a few test tugs, Kefka smiles.
"Never leave home without a tanglefoot bag. Howard, head on up there and open the door please." The slime jiggled and began climbing the rope.
"You'll have to climb up in about a minute and a half. I'll be behind you, don't worry."

Man-Hungry Vampire

The vampire sat in one of the corners reading his book to keep himself from freaking out, Chris didn't like the feeling of being trapped. After a couple pages he looked at Kefka and his slime companion, "do you want to try to get a hold of the elevator people again or would you like me to?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff