Welcome to Gaia! ::

Here. Go buy yourself something nice.

Yay! 10g! ^-^ 1 100.0% [ 4447 ]
Total Votes:[ 4447 ]

Timid Gawker

Oh Raizel, your signature Big-a** Sword Technique failed you? I'll wait for you to wake up, this ought to be a funny story.

6,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Brandisher 100
You alright? Looks like you took a serious hit or two... maybe you should invest in some armor?

Dangerous Creature

I would bury him into the ground. More nutrients for the woods! These pesky humans keep taking and taking and polluting—its time they gave back!

Dabbling Magician

"How did you end up here if you have all those weapons?....."

"I thought that you were living in this forest...."

Dangerous Lover

Tilly does not utter a single word or make a sound. She got a weird vibe from the girl and does not want to mess with that. Quietly, she walks away in hopes to find her way back to the city.

Friendly Fairy

8,300 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
Oh no! That Green haired lady I met a few times before is passed out on the ground!
I better lift her up on my horse and try to get her to a hospital surprised

Thirteenth Rogue

Sorry girl. here no hospital.... Only a cabin...Maybe you should rest at the cabin......

Shy Healer

I take a glance of him, "...Now I know there has to be some... thing... hunting for me." Despite the blood, I lift him up; I go as fast as I can, as careful as I can, to a safe area. I clean the blood and bandage up his wounds before I use my staff to heal him.
Isdottir nudges on his head, attempting to wake him up.

Shadowy Spirit

22,825 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
" O-oh dear...s-someone from the higher-ranking divisions of the Heavenly Planes..." The petite winged messenger glanced around, looking for whatever may have attacked the fair maiden in front of him. Plucking one of the snowy feathers from his wings, he'd create a floating pallet, and with a great deal of effort, move her to it. " It'll be alright, Miss...I'll get you to my superiors! They'll have you fixed up in no time! "

Cluttered Nerd

16,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
You eat too much of the witch's cottage? Man, kids these days should know better. Well, I better get you back to my place so you can call someone once you wake up. *hoists kid over shoulder and starts walking home, still talking to the unconscious kid*

Unsealed Rogue

13,975 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
-snaps fingers- Hello, miss? You awake? ...No? What happened here? -waits for her to regain consciousness-

Questionable Seeker

"Oh, you young adventurers. Always runnin' off thinkin' all ya' need is an oversized sword. Well, ya' need ta' go with tha' proper campin' equipment too. Should've invested in a good horse or mule too, bwah."

The bounty hunter propped Raizel up against a tree while he began to set up camp.

Dedicated Superhero

*smirks*

"Guess you found trouble you didn't need, huh?"

Shadowy Lunatic

10,325 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Too much blood loss.
Not involved in my current quest but...maybe he's the vengeful sort.
He'll owe me when he wakes, healed.

Diligent Harvester

"I'd rather not get involved with him."
[/continues walking]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items